22kane

LEGO Store "Build a Minifigure"

3 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

what is the one next to the pirate supposed to be? a chinese hippie? 

chinese new year,year of the dragon

A good pirate with a three-cornered hat that we can transform into a guy 

Knight helmet (I have prefered it in dark o mid grey) 

The hairdresser jacket, the techy shirt, the punk pants, and the hair with wooden hat could make some good mixes for create custom figures

I miss an animal as accessory 

2 hours ago, Roebuck said:

The pirate is OK, but the rest a let down to me, the accessories are really bad. Not a single animal and the lion knight we can buy on PAB, why not re-release the white falcon instead:hmpf:

In Barcelona the bam towers are full of lion king torsos and shields

I agree with you to release better another clan knights

At least I don't feel compelled to rush out and try to get any of these. The pirate printed kegs are nice, but I'll only get one.

The Lion Knights torso is the one used for the Queen, so not even that great for army building. Maybe that's why they chose it, to stop the stocking up frenzy from the silver falcons last year?

The only thing I may be interested in are the fairy wings, which seem to be new in glitter trans-light-blue. :sweet:

I like the pirate and the fairy wings. The knight I already have. The LNY top is cool although I'm not sure it really goes with those legs; it looks like it's supposed to be the upper half of a cheongsam dress so I would pair it with a skirt piece. I might like the punk jeans once I have a chance to examine them closeup.

22 hours ago, rebelpilot said:

UOxkA1r.jpg

The above image is taken from a local facebook group of a Lego store in Australia.

The pirate torso is an existing element but the matching printed legs seem new. 

Does any one know if the mohawk guys printed legs are new? i don't recognise them. 

And if anyone is wondering the red beanie/hair combo is from Hermione in the HP 2023 advent calendar. 

Like it or not, these are so much better than the previous set.

17 hours ago, Robert8 said:

what is the one next to the pirate supposed to be? a chinese hippie? 

Maybe a better term is CNY hippie or Chinese-American hippie. After all, nonconformists are usually sent to concentration camps in many communist regimes. Lol

Kidding aside, I think it’s more a nod to face painting for some kids during CNY.

7 hours ago, hikouki said:

Like it or not, these are so much better than the previous set.

The last quarter bam figures were only a bunch of parts with no sense that LEGO tried to mix to justify that they made some minifigs

LEGO sent a bag of duck tattoo torsos to the stores because no kid was able to guess that the richman torso goes with the mermaid tail 

Have to say the snowboarder figure looks way better in the new picture.  I was thinking the dual molded hat/hair piece would be the one I would get to go with that torso after seeing the original picture.

Leftovers in Arese (a few pre-built Dark red Santa & co. still available)

Arese-2023-12-30-mini.jpg

10 minutes ago, cacacolito said:

In Barcelona they have not arrived

I have been on pg Gracia store this morning and no news about them or when they will be available 

Hace 15 minutos, El Garfio dijo:

He estado en la tienda pg Gracia esta mañana y no hay noticias sobre ellos o cuándo estarán disponibles

Thursday or Friday

Por casualidad pasaste por la Illa a mirar? 

30 minutes ago, cacacolito said:

Thursday or Friday

Por casualidad pasaste por la Illa a mirar? 

En la illa fue donde me dijo Marina que no les había llegado nada

Por lo que esta mañana en pg de Gracia ya iba mentalizado de que no las tendrían (pero con la esperanza de que que saltara la sorpesa)

Supongo que como dices a final de semana que es cuando les llega el camión quizás les manden las bolsas para el BAM

27 minutes ago, El Garfio said:

En la illa fue donde me dijo Marina que no les había llegado nada

Por lo que esta mañana en pg de Gracia ya iba mentalizado de que no las tendrían (pero con la esperanza de que que saltara la sorpesa)

Supongo que como dices a final de semana que es cuando les llega el camión quizás les manden las bolsas para el BAM

Entonces me ahorro el viaje a la Illa, con un poco de suerte es lo que me dijo el encargado el jueves posiblemente estén. Bueno toca esperar unos días. Yo jueves o viernes pasaré por Passeig y si llegaron te aviso. 

2 hours ago, cacacolito said:

Entonces me ahorro el viaje a la Illa, con un poco de suerte es lo que me dijo el encargado el jueves posiblemente estén. Bueno toca esperar unos días. Yo jueves o viernes pasaré por Passeig y si llegaron te aviso. 

Yo iré el viernes a las 16h que hay actividad de montar un minimosaico y de esos que montas y te lo llevas

Y si no, pues ya la semana que viene, hay ansia, pero en verdad, tampoco es algo que se vaya a agotar por lo que no hay prisa

22 hours ago, El Garfio said:

Yo iré el viernes a las 16h que hay actividad de montar un minimosaico y de esos que montas y te lo llevas

Y si no, pues ya la semana que viene, hay ansia, pero en verdad, tampoco es algo que se vaya a agotar por lo que no hay prisa

En Passeig es de 14 a 16, yo iré con mi mujer, siempre vamos a hacer estas cosas 

si ansías bastantes 😅

52 minutes ago, cacacolito said:

En Passeig es de 14 a 16, yo iré con mi mujer, siempre vamos a hacer estas cosas 

si ansías bastantes 😅

Correcto de 2 a 4

Posted (edited)

IMG-20240105-155602.jpg

Finally my first 2024 BAM

The snowboard is not from BAM because they were out of stock (i took a knight helmet instead)

Edited by El Garfio

10 minutes ago, El Garfio said:

IMG-20240105-155602.jpg

The snowboard is not from BAM because they were out of stock (i took a knight helmet instead)

I love the Torso on the snowboarder.  In person it looks even better than in pictures.

8 hours ago, El Garfio said:

IMG-20240105-155602.jpg

That red had and hairpiece looks really good on the snowboarder, and especially matches up with the red hands.

Posted (edited)

There are two new models of heads with sideburns

The head for the female pirate has an alternative face with a winking eye (that remembers to Agatha's face)

Edited by El Garfio

Upon moving cities I discovered that I no longer have a store I can casually visit any day I want. Oh well.
So I visited the nearest one today in The Hague and they had none of the new pieces - does anyone know if they are just usually late on this?

In this store the BAM part bins are non-existent, replaced by the tiniest of trays which also do the job fine. And I got to build myself a Santa which the UK folk wouldn't let me do!

In Barcelona there is two types of BAM stands

The tower in franchised stores

bam2022-1.png

And the "fountain" in the official one

BAM+Miranda.JPG?format=1500w

Which type do you prefer?

I prefer the "fountain" type, due to it's all more tyded and accessible (if the trays are not saturated of stuff)

In the towers sometimes it's hard to find a specific piece