Sign in to follow this  
the enigma that is badger

BrickArms 2011: Pack-A-Palooza!

BrickArms kicks off 2011 with its first wave of new products - BrickArms 2011: Pack-A-Palooza!

5676411324_8d97ae7bf5.jpg

This release includes:

- Fire Pack 2011

- Zombie Defense Pack 2011

- D.O.G. Pack

- Chrome World At War V3 Pack

- Chrome Blade V3 Pack

- Chrome Scifi Apoc Pack

- Chrome Modern Pack V3

Also included in this release: the BrickArms Mystery Pack!

5608320536_1986baf6a9.jpg

Each pack includes a random assortment of 13 accessories including:

White

Silver

Bronze

Green

Mystery Metallic or Mystery Trans

Trans Clear

Trans Blue

Trans Red

Trans Yellow

CAMO PRINTED

Chrome

Brown

Helmet (Blue,Red, OD Green or White)

5608345396_a581a53865_m.jpg

Adding to the fun, 1 pack in 20 contains a chase 24kt gold plated accessory!

5666007002_36804b5d90_m.jpg

Mystery Packs are also available by the case. Each case includes 20 packs, one of which is guaranteed to include a 24kt gold accessory. Only one pack in the case will contain a gold plated accessory.

5607737053_2c91f38957_m.jpg

Lastly, one important announcement directly from Will:

"While we will no longer be accepting orders through the website, we have an ever growing group of Authorized BrickArms Resellers to meet all your BrickArms needs. The change will better serve our customers and allow me more time to design and produce new products.

BrickArms.com will still be a place to browse our catalog of products, watch for announcements of newly released items and of course will still be home to the popular BrickArms Forums.

---Will Chapman : BrickArms LLC"

Look for many more waves of exciting new products and accessories from BrickArms as 2011 continues!

Edited by the enigma that is badger

These are some very nice and well sorted weapons' packs from BrickArms.

I just love the D.O.G. and Chrome Blade V.3 ones :wub:

Thanks for sharing the enigma that is badger :thumbup:

I can resist no longer, I'm ordering at least 2 of these packs. :grin:

How does the Mystery Pack work? 13 completely randomized items, or one of each category listed?

How does the Mystery Pack work? 13 completely randomized items, or one of each category listed?

Loosely speaking, one accessory in each categories listed for a total of 13 different accessories. However, there are all sorts of other fun things that Will added to the mix, so while that list does work as a good guide, surprises are definitely waiting to be found in each pack!

Edited by the enigma that is badger

These are great weapons packs, I particularly like the D.O.G. and the chrome ones. Thanks for sharing this interesting news! :thumbup:

Amazingly detailed impressive line-up for this release. I am very fond of the chrome blades and D.O.G packs. The mystery pack idea is just amazing and innovative. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Nice new releases here.

For the mystery packs are they already made up by Will and sent in foil bags etc. or are they made up by the resellers and put into clear bags etc.?

Just curious to know how that would work thanks.

Just thought I'd let you guys know that I just worked out why it is called a DOG pack :grin:

I thought it was something to do with hunting weapons or something :blush:

Thanks for your help and I look forward to getting some :classic:

For the mystery packs are they already made up by Will and sent in foil bags etc. or are they made up by the resellers and put into clear bags etc.?

Will created all the Mystery Packs sealed in the opaque bags with the accessories already sorted inside then provided them to resellers. The contents are a mystery to the resellers, too! Also nice: the bag itself is resealable, so it makes for a nice way to store all your accessories. Plus, the seal must be broken to open the pack, so anyone tries to sell/trade you one, you'll be able to instantly tell if its already been opened!

I am in France. Where can I buy item ?

BrickArms has a few European resellers that would work well for you:

MinifigforLife - located in the UK

Warehouse 19 - located in Sweden

There is also a Belgium reseller that will be coming online shortly. Bon chance et j'espere vous aimez les produits des BrickArms! ;)