Sign in to follow this  
LAKAbricks

Hej from Denmark

Hi there,

I'm 'laka' from Denmark - home country of LEGO :classic:

I've been playing with LEGO for almost all of my childhood. Though there was a substantial downturn in getting/buying LEGO sets during my teen years in the 90s, I never really got into the dark ages. I still collected the catalogues, studied the new sets and old idea books. After the turn of the millenium I started to collect again.

My preferred themes are city, pirates and castel. Well, I also had to have some of the Prince of Persia sets. And just newly, I got into trains which added new aspects to my (yet unbuilt) town.

Thanks, I've really been enjoying reading alot of threads here. Not least about trains. It really makes you dream :wink:

Welcome.

I always wonder how hello was said on danish.

Now I know. :laugh:

It has to be wonderful to live where the core of LEGO is, i assume is very popular over there.

Greetings.

Thank you, both of you.

Hej is not much different from the English hi.

Well, it's amazing to think about that a plastic toy from "my" little country can excite people all around the world. I'm happy we all have the chance to share our interest here.

Well, it's amazing to think about that a plastic toy from "my" little country can excite people all around the world. I'm happy we all have the chance to share our interest here.

If people knew what a wonderful country it is you live in a lot more of them would get excited :) I love Denmark so much!

Have a good time on Eurobricks.