Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Werewolf Mafia: Day 2

Oh my... is that applesauce on your cleavage? You dirty slut.

And it indeed seems Mr. Lyons is the one who hasn't voted yet.

Good point, but he was pointing out that Mr. Lyons hasn't voted yet...

:blush: I meant she. Sorry Fiona! I love your dress. :wub:

Hey Cleavage Sister! Great minds think alike! Where's Beatrice? Let's go grab some cock!

I've got the applesauce!

Sorry for the edit, I thought I was commenting in the discussions topic... Penalty vote for me... :cry_sad:

Edited by badboytje88

Sorry for the edit, I thought I was commenting in the discussions topic... Penalty vote for me... :cry_sad:

Sigh, I guess I gotta change my vote and vote for you now... :tongue:

Sigh, I guess I gotta change my vote and vote for you now... :tongue:

Oh please dear sir I beg of you. I'll do ANYTHING :wink: but don't go changing you vote for me.

Oh please dear sir I beg of you. I'll do ANYTHING :wink: but don't go changing you vote for me.

What a pleasant tragedy this is turning out to be for us. We've got gentlemen offering to lick applesauce off of our slutty cleavages. :wub:

So who is not allowed to vote, Mr. Lyons or Mr. Greyson? And why hasn't the other one of them voted yet?

So who is not allowed to vote, Mr. Lyons or Mr. Greyson? And why hasn't the other one of them voted yet?

Mr. Greyson/Rick can't vote which doesn't completely make sense to me yet and is just downright bizarre altogether *huh* and Mr. Lyons/Tiny Pies R Us appears to agree with our intended target, but hasn't voted along with us yet.

I've been saying it's bizarre all along slutty. I have even called it a disgrace the way this village treats a retired admiral who has served this country so long.

And I thought you'd have taken note of it by now Mr. Peers. :hmpf_bad:

And I thought you'd have taken note of it by now Mr. Peers. :hmpf_bad:

I did, but I got confused by people mistaking names. Normally I never get things wrong, that's why I'm such a successful and famous detective.

Oh my people I'm getting a wee bit tired. How long till nightfall? Hun I'm going to bed. Will you be joining me soon? Please take the applesauce with you. :grin:

Will you be joining me soon? Please take the applesauce with you. :grin:

Who exactly do you mean? Or is it a general invitation? If so, I'd like to join you...to do some detective work. :wink:

Oh, :look: it is close to bedtime. I hope everyone is safe tonight. It would be so wonderful if we could wake up in the morning and have all of the villagers alive and safe. :cry_happy: Good night everybody. If this is the last time I see you, there are two other villagers who know all of my suspcions, theories and findings. Someone will need to take my place as the spokesperson for those with important duties at night.

I love you all! :cry_happy: I hope if I die tonight, it's not in vain and that the work I have put in will lead to the eradication of these awful werewolves and whatever other "factions" may be out there.

Who exactly do you mean? Or is it a general invitation? If so, I'd like to join you...to do some detective work. :wink:

Well actually I was talking to my dear husband. But you are welcome to join us if he approves.

Oh, :look: it is close to bedtime. I hope everyone is safe tonight. It would be so wonderful if we could wake up in the morning and have all of the villagers alive and safe. :cry_happy: Good night everybody. If this is the last time I see you, there are two other villagers who know all of my suspcions, theories and findings. Someone will need to take my place as the spokesperson for those with important duties at night.

I love you all! :cry_happy: I hope if I die tonight, it's not in vain and that the work I have put in will lead to the eradication of these awful werewolves and whatever other "factions" may be out there.

Oh Harriet I hope you survive this night without getting harmed/killed/converted by anyone.

Hun I'm going to bed. Will you be joining me soon? Please take the applesauce with you. :grin:

Coming right after you! *grabs a bottle of applesauce* Oh, and Quinn, you cannot sleep in between your mum and dad tonight, alright? I would like to say your uncle will protect you from the evil werewolves tonight, but I don't think he's qualified for that job... :tongue:

Good night all, may you all be safe this evening.

Vote Tally:

Adam Sokern/ sok17: 21 (Sandy, Professor Flitwick, CallMePie, iamded, Walter Kovacs, Admiral Ron, Shadows, Hinckley, badboytje88, WhiteFang, Rufus, Alopex, def, Quarryman, Fugazi, Bob TCM, Peanuts, Ricecracker, Lord Arjay, Eskallon)

Charles Synclair/ CallMePie: 1 (sok117)

The sun was setting, and the villagers had decided to lynch the remaining bobby, Adam Sokern.

But, where was he? The villagers looked around, confused.

5429433266_e8c73f31a8.jpg

"There!", said Harriet. She spotted him behind the chair.

The villagers threw it aside, and surrounded Adam, his back to the roaring fire.

5428831733_5e9fa1d02a.jpg

"It's time to take responsibility for your actions", said Harriet.

"No, please, defending Zed was an honest mistake! Trust me!", said Adam, but before he could go say anymore, he tripped over himself, and fell backward.

5428833259_05f74db1a4.jpg

He landed in the fire, and his clothes quickly started to burn. He tried to get out, but the fireplace was small and knocked himself unconscious by hitting his head on the marble. The crowd backed away, eyes wide open.

5428834889_dd6ebf38b1.jpg

His flesh slowly sizzles, until there nothing left except a charred skeleton and a few embers.

5429439476_ea989de8a5.jpg

Adam Sokern was dead. Unfortunately, he was a loyal Villager.

The crowd moaned. They'd lynched one of their own. As Fiona and Penelope swept up Adam's ashes, the villagers prepared to retire for the night.

5428838245_ac39d6fdf4.jpg

Please send in night actions now. You have 24 hours before they are not counted.