Ceroknight

The Full Christmas Experience

Wanting the full Christmas experience, with snow, Luke, Obi-Wan and C-3P0 travels to Hoth...by Luke's Landespeeder :look:

When they arrive, they didn't get what they wanted..

5305520055_782f55b50a_z.jpg

As Obi-Wan might say- "This is not the experience we are looking for."

Enjoy!

Edited by ceroknight

Nice work, but maybe you could use different body's for obi and luke. The seem regular rebel soldiers to me

I agree. If it wasnt for the explanation I could not tell they were obiwan and Luke. I saw the picture first before reading the description and was confused.

It's certainly easier to see that it is Luke and Obi-Wan in this new photo. But what is that yellow in the background (behind the Snowtrooper on the speeder bike)? Did a Taun Taun, erm, relieve himself there? Or is it a monogram off the towel you used for the snowfield? It's a little distracting.

It's certainly easier to see that it is Luke and Obi-Wan in this new photo. But what is that yellow in the background (behind the Snowtrooper on the speeder bike)? Did a Taun Taun, erm, relieve himself there? Or is it a monogram off the towel you used for the snowfield? It's a little distracting.

sigh..I need better eyes...consider it done :thumbup:

No towel monograms now I hope?

Edited by ceroknight

:laugh:

Oh, this is good. I laughed pretty hard! Good work. Good luck, as well!

Nice shot ceroknight! Looks fine to me, I don't see the flaws that they've pointed out, it seems you've already corrected them. Well, it's a good thing you listen to the suggestions. Good luck in the contest!

Well, third time wasn't the charm, hoping the fourth time will be.

Changed it for a fellow Canadian- he has his left hand now :wink: (don't know why it was missing though :look: )

Edited by ceroknight

Well, third time wasn't the charm, hoping the fourth time will be.

Changed it for a fellow Canadian- he has his left hand now :wink: (don't know why it was missing though :look: )

dont sweat it Ceroknight. I've done the same thing. you get so focused with the lighting and composition that you completely miss the small details that now seem obvious. like missing hand.

It's getting better everytime I look at it.

Nice entry and best of luck.