shary

MOC: Haus des Meeres

Hi guys,

I wanted to share the new moc my husband and I just finished - or at least nearly finished as there are still a few details we want to add or improve :)

It's an aqua-terra-zoo located in an old 2nd world war bunker (flak tower) in Vienna.

5247378454_1be5f010cc.jpg

5246776973_dff7daa147.jpg

5246778257_93920457de.jpg

You can find more pics at flickr. If you are interested in the original building visit Haus des Meeres (only available in German).

greets

shary

Stunning MOC! It is very realistic, accurate and highly-detailed. I particularly like the aquarium. :thumbup:

Extremely well done. :classic:

~buddy~

Edited by buddy

AWESOME creation 'shary' and that aquarium completes it :thumbup: .....I had to look twice to realise how big it is ! *oh2*

Keep up the AWESOME work and as I usually add....I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Wow, simply brilliant Aqua-Terra-Zoo MOC! Starting from the outside, I'm already amazed at the modern architectural design of the slanted glass pane wall, and the climbing wall is quite a nice additional detail. Then when we go inside, the interior details are just fantastic with the accurately-built aquariums highlighted with effective lighting. Outstanding work shary and beau! :thumbup:

Wow, those aquariums are pure awesome! :oh: And that guy climbing the wall outside looks so focused :tongue:. Really cool building, and the interior really blows you away. Love it all :wub:

Awesome MOC! I visited the "Haus des Meeres" a few years ago when I was in Vienna and I can say that you really catched the look of the original building. :thumbup:

Impressive!

This is different, and very nice. I like the shape of the building and the sort of box like structure. :)

Edited by shutinc

Shary, That's really cool! I've seen the Haus des Meeres, but only from the outside, it's a very impressive Flak tower from the Third Reich.

Your MOC is really great and detailed! :thumbup: It has so much going on inside the building!

I rarely look at the Town sub-forum here and I'm happy I came across this MOC.

Thank's for all your feedback :)

I'll keep you updated when we have accomplished all improvements (some details like the fire escape are still missing). Then next planned step afterwards is to build the park surrounding the tower.