lightningtiger

MOC: Mitre 10 Hardware Store and other shops

Alright I got the camera back......

89_main_street.jpg90_main_street.jpg

Fresh building shots including the new chemist.....

91_main_street.jpg

92_main_street.jpg

93_main_street.jpg

Comments are still as welcome as usual.

Oh, by the way I'm not doing an Elders now but a Landmark, I visited a store just on the city/country fringe and the guy there was very interested in what I was doing and made a suggestion for stock yards....which I will also now be doing.

So there may never be an end in sight for New Mannum, but it might be fun trying !

Keep on watching ! :sweet:

Nice buildings you got there.

I still think the grey bit above the ANZ ATM should be blue with an ANZ logo on it...

That reminds me, I gotta print stickers for my own bank MOC (Police & Nurses Credit Society actually), I need a big logo sticker for the sign and a smaller RediATM sticker for the ATM.

Nice buildings you got there.

I still think the grey bit above the ANZ ATM should be blue with an ANZ logo on it...

That reminds me, I gotta print stickers for my own bank MOC (Police & Nurses Credit Society actually), I need a big logo sticker for the sign and a smaller RediATM sticker for the ATM.

When I get more stickers next week I make an ATM sign for the side of the bank.

Thanks 'jonwil' for those kind words, good luck with your bank and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Great buildings! They all are very highly detailed, accurate and realistic. :thumbup:

Very well done. :classic:

~buddy~

Thanks 'CB No.1', 'exon' and 'buddy' for your kind words, well I be starting on the Landmark building today and should be finished in a few days.....depending on parts.

Now I must explain what a Landmark is....they deal in farm supplies, livestock and even land it's self...of course farm land that is ! :grin:

So keep on watching ! :sweet:

Finally found a picture of a Landmark branch to show everyone.....

oakley.jpg

It might not look like this one.....maybe a bit more modern looking but you get the idea.

The foundation gets laid today......updates later so keep on watching ! :sweet:

Well I got a start today on the Landmark store.....

landmark_wip_99.jpg

First, I must add the SNOT frontage isn't finished yet.....needs three 1x8 green tiles, some white tiles to cap off the brick work and of course pavement/interior flooring.

Passed that green trim on the side of the building - a fence/gate arrangement with stocks of permapine posts and coils of poly pipe behind it.

This will go between the post office and police station, dam it more road plates needed ! :blush:

I know it's not much so far but more in the next two days......any comments are very welcome and of course I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

police_station_finish_1.1.jpg

Now that is just a quick post wasn't it eh ?

Next back to work on everything else ! :wink:

Comments welcome and etc.,....... :grin:

Oh, quick edit.....can anyone guess the other object hanging on the police station's wall....one is a flashlight, but the other is a.......? :wink:

Is it a breathalizer test thing? I dont know it's proper name :wacko:!

Great town Ltiger, keep on inspiring!

Is it a breathalizer test thing? I dont know it's proper name :wacko:!

Great town Ltiger, keep on inspiring!

No, it's a radar speed trap gun....but thanks for the kind comment 'dragunov'.

Now, 'CB No.1' :grin:, thanks for the comments, basically shovels, big hammers, stuff sticker for chemicals, fencing parts plus some bits for irrgation systems will go in here.

Updating later on.

Keep on watching everyone ! :sweet:

Just because I'm posting the Landmark on it's own elsewhere doesn't this one's dead and buried.....oh, no ! :grin:

You have mostly seen one end of the main street of New Mannum, now the second half....

099_main_street_part_two_99.jpg

Sorry, for no roads, but this was to see how these fit together and I think it looks okay ! :sweet:

Comments welcome and keep on watching everyone !

Looking fab Lightning tiger, I'm really starting to wonder, Will this ever stop? I sure do hope not!

Thanks 'dragunov', stopping eh ?......not for a while, a pub, roadhouse, a tractor/farm machinery place and maybe a redesign of the BOC to more suit this being a small town. :sweet:

Oh, hopefully by April 2011 I will have to town mostly completed.....train show on and I'll be going into the Lego section....might also get a start on that railway platform and silos too eh ? :wink:

Keep on watching ! :wink:

G'day everyone I have made a major change which I'll photograph and post tomorrow morning...the post office is going next to the supermarket instead of the Mensland store. Plus the hardware store is having extra display walls go up with merchandise.....hopefully by tomorrow night S.A. time I'll have the main street all done except for the pub....that will be a labour of love too ! :laugh:

Keep on watching ! :wink:

I like it!

But can you make some bigger pics?

Thank you 'HeLena', well I might drop some links as well as post pictures, so I will then upload big and small photos to keep everyone happy.

Updates later on today.....so keep on watching ! :sweet:

Looks like Mitre 10 and Shell's stock all arrived on the same truck.

Nice to see some more product on the shelves.

:classic: :classic:

Yeah, must have been the same truck eh ? :grin:

More stock comming next week.....even in the chemist will get more stock ! :wink:

Brick On Everyone ! :grin:

After the sad news tonight, I though we must go on.....so I want to ask what other items do you want to see in either the bank, chemist, hardware store, supermarket and post office ?....note - payphone is returning to be near the post office ! :wink:

So keep any suggestions comming so Brick On Everyone ! :grin: