de-marco

MOC: Ambush in deserts

Wow. great cars and great scene = Awesome moc. I know its only a little thing but do you have the cop from series 2 minifigs? As it has a speeding ticket in it, Which might be appropriate. Great work :thumbup:.

Thanks, CB

Cool cars!! (especially the police car) And the scenery is even better... love the cactus!!

Nice work!

Wonderful vig, really! :thumbup: And you did a magnificent job with those cars, especially with the 50's look police one :wink:

Holy cacti Batman! This is awesome. I love the cars, and the shrubbery is great too. I don't understand how a car can hide behind a cactus and not be visible by speeders though :tongue:

Oh my, I simply love this beautiful vignette. default_wubnew.gif The classic-style design of both cars, the SNOT build of the road, and the very realistic desert elements - all make this a truly wonderful creation. Excellent work de-marco! default_thumbup.gif

I really like this vignette, and of course the vehicles. The entire thing has that 1940s/50s look to it.

Excellent MOC, de-marco! :classic:

I particularly like the red car, it's my favourite out of the two. I also like the scenery, it's accurate and practically perfect.

Very well done. :thumbup:

~buddy~

I really like your "snotty" car, expecially the police one. And the vignette too :wub:

But...don't drive too fast :laugh: