Sign in to follow this  
Morpheus_vip

MOD: Little Winter Train Station

Hi trainfans. I wanted to build a train station for my winter village, i was inspired by The Red Brick's Winter Train Station.

winter-station-1.jpg

winter-station-2.jpg

winter-station-3.jpg

The station is for Emerald Night(the train model isn't mine i just borrowed it for the pics)

winter-station-with-emerald-1.jpg

winter-station-with-emerald-2.jpg

The train station looks great! The platfrom can be made longer easily! Are you planning on adding any details? I hope you do. Everything still looks a bit bare.

Very nice and charming work that sure gives me a winter-y impression. The main building has an interesting design and I like that the platform has a decent length. The interior looks charming and has a classic town feel to it. The only change I would do is to place the fireplace in the main hall. Passengers need warm environment too. :wink:

Are you planning on bringing this to real life? Thanks for sharing Simeon!

The platform is designed to fit on my shelf wich is 64 centimeters(~ 25 inches) long. Now i'm waiting for the pieces. When I start to building it I might make some changes.

Very cool, I really like the roof design, coming along well. Can't wait to see it in bricks. :thumbup:

You've made a really nice train station, as Zorbas said it gives a very nice winter-y impression.

It could use a few improvements like adding some more detail to the platform and inside the building, To give it that extra winter feel default_classic.gif apart from that Great Work Morpheus_Vip.

I can't wait to see the pics of your model, it looks superb - feel free to post the LDD file, I'd love to have a play around with it!!!

It has a very wintery feel to it and compliments the Emerald Night perfectly. And I also can't wait to see pics of it in real life.

Well done. :thumbup:

~buddy~