mrplease

2011 Kingdoms + US prices

I would love for that to happen, but i highly doubt it. I think they're trying to keep the accessories as unique to the fig as possible. :sad:

True in general but look at all the examples of parts being used in regular sets; the skater punk hair became a Harry Potter accessory, and the spartan helmet is in the new Atlantis sets. Although I doubt we will see Elves appear in regular set, this bow may just make an appearance in a future castle line

True in general but look at all the examples of parts being used in regular sets; the skater punk hair became a Harry Potter accessory, and the spartan helmet is in the new Atlantis sets. Although I doubt we will see Elves appear in regular set, this bow may just make an appearance in a future castle line

Skater kid hair doesn't count it came on a promo max fig in february so it first appeared then :classic:

Skater kid hair doesn't count it came on a promo max fig in february so it first appeared then :classic:

Granted, but the helm on the spartan is in the new Atlantis set :laugh:

I might just get that for the spartan :laugh: . I would love an elven sub-theme, or forestmen. This bow unlocks so many medieval archery possibilities :cry_happy: . Cant wait to get my hands on it.

I might just get that for the spartan :laugh: . I would love an elven sub-theme, or forestmen. This bow unlocks so many medieval archery possibilities :cry_happy: . Cant wait to get my hands on it.

Yea I will have to get at least ten off these bows..... :wub:

I just saw this on S@H:

link

7747-0000-xx-12-1.jpg

I was thinking if the Kindoms/Castle windmill rumor is true, it would be cool to have that and this modern windmill set up, side by side.

Last I read there was a grey horse with the set. Very cool.

Wha...what? When?...? Where did you read this? I've been waiting so long for a gray horse and a brown one with white spots....Oh please tell me it's true!!!!!

I'm thinking that it is very likely that we will get elves as a factor as we got the elf in the Series 3 Collectable figures :sweet:

Wha...what? When?...? Where did you read this? I've been waiting so long for a gray horse and a brown one with white spots....Oh please tell me it's true!!!!!

As far as I know the only we know about the rumoured windmill set is what Ferdik told, having seen a preliminary pic of this set in Brickevent: "A medieval windmill! New paint on animals. Dots on grey horse and on white pigs. Great Looking!" (quoted on page 2 of this very topic) White pigs have been interpreted to be stand-ins for a new sheep mold.

We can only cross our fingers and wait for more news.

I'm not sure if it is true or not. It was just reported from a member's description of the set. I'm hoping so; I would like nothing more than another colored horse. There has been too many white horse lately, so a different color would be great.

I'm thinking that it is very likely that we will get elves as a factor as we got the elf in the Series 3 Collectable figures :sweet:

Yes. A few of the collectible figures showed signs of new themes.

Pharaoh - Pharaoh's Quest

Ninja - NinjaGO

Space Alien - Rumored Space theme

So, who knows, the elf might be a sign for an upcoming theme...

~ General Magma

Edited by General Magma

A windmill sounds great and all, but... WHAT ELSE?! Very curious to see what's in store for the Dragon Knights in 2011, since TLG's put this big fishhook in the side of my mouth regarding the green faction. I'd surely hope we see more Dragon Knights, perhaps a true king or leader, and MORE MEN! MORE MORE MORE

As far as I know the only we know about the rumoured windmill set is what Ferdik told, having seen a preliminary pic of this set in Brickevent: "A medieval windmill! New paint on animals. Dots on grey horse and on white pigs. Great Looking!" (quoted on page 2 of this very topic) White pigs have been interpreted to be stand-ins for a new sheep mold.

We can only cross our fingers and wait for more news.

Thanks Haltia.. I'll check out page 2. If what he saw is true...I'm going to be spending lots of money on Windwill sets or buying gray animals on Bricklink!

"Crossing fingers!"

Thanks Haltia.. I'll check out page 2. If what he saw is true...I'm going to be spending lots of money on Windwill sets or buying gray animals on Bricklink!

"Crossing fingers!"

Grey? Why Grey? Id rather have horses in tan and/or dark tan...

Yes, it was mentioned on page 2, but i am still not convinced. Think about it: The rumors are based on ONE sentence which was posted in a city-thread in october. And as far as I know we did not get further infos or confirmations yet.

However i have some ideas what we might get next wave. As far as i remember most castle themes had a siege tower and a jousting set. So this are two more sets... good for army-building and to stock up on brown parts. Maybe the dragon knights will get a boat or ship. I am not sure if TLC will release a big dragon castle as soon as in 2011. Wouldnt mind random buildings either, as this would be a good chance to pile up bley without buying too much multiples)

We wont get new impulse-sets (like some poeple wish for), because they are usually released before a new theme is launched. (good figs, but bad choices for impulses however).

Regarding new factions: I doubt there will be any new faction, but i think there will be some new figs and characters in Kingdoms 2011. I even stronglier doubt that there will be forestmen or even elves as they do not fit in this theme. (at least elves do not fit in this more realistic theme)

Yes, it was mentioned on page 2, but i am still not convinced. Think about it: The rumors are based on ONE sentence which was posted in a city-thread in october. And as far as I know we did not get further infos or confirmations yet.

I like to think the source is reasonably reliable... some of the other things they mentioned were also backed up by other people. I just think TLC is getting better at keeping their plans a secret. Shame Julian Assange isn't a Lego fan.

Look at the Pirate of the Caribbean theme, for example... one Jack Sparrow minifig, and then months of tension before anyone finds out anything more about it.

An unreliable source is usually when someone finds something that a fan edited in a Wiki in Hungarian... saying 'I saw some preliminary images for sets for next year' is an odd way to put your reputation on the line.

As for the rest of the Kingdoms line, it's sad to see it go so soon.

Although I skipped through allot of pages in the middle of this topic,I didn't read anyone mention it was over. If it is, that is truely tragic! I really like the theme.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Grey? Why Grey? Id rather have horses in tan and/or dark tan...

However i have some ideas what we might get next wave. As far as i remember most castle themes had a siege tower and a jousting set. So this are two more sets... good for army-building and to stock up on brown parts. Maybe the dragon knights will get a boat or ship. I am not sure if TLC will release a big dragon castle as soon as in 2011. Wouldnt mind random buildings either, as this would be a good chance to pile up bley without buying too much multiples)

We wont get new impulse-sets (like some poeple wish for), because they are usually released before a new theme is launched. (good figs, but bad choices for impulses however).

Regarding new factions: I doubt there will be any new faction, but i think there will be some new figs and characters in Kingdoms 2011. I even stronglier doubt that there will be forestmen or even elves as they do not fit in this theme. (at least elves do not fit in this more realistic theme)

Grey, Tan, Dark Brown, I'll take them all. I'm thinking something like the Owls they just came out with in the potter sets. Can't wait!

A joust or two knights on horseback with barding would be sublime!!! COME ON LEGO, you can do it!

The "windmill" could be from PotC by the way. There is a incoming PoTC set called "The Mill"

Edit: I finally found the bit of info that started the rumor. since that post specified that it was a Wind mill and it also mentioned animals then I think it has nothing to do with PotC.

Though I wonder how come that set was spotted that long ago and we don't have any preview pic.

Edited by vexorian

Target practice has finally been sighted in targets in the US according to Toysnbricks :sweet:

Finally! That set looks so appealing! Target, an archer, and some food! :thumbup: