Sign in to follow this  
Rubik

T-46 Kinkajou Starfighter

Hello Eurobricks, Rubik here. This is my first fig-scale fighter in about a year.

I'm pretty satisfied with how it turned out.

The T-46 Kinkajou Starfighter is commonly used in the Helarctos Air Force

It is most agile during space combat

4997161696_9b19242fc0.jpg

4997161642_c77b89d9d7.jpg

4996554201_63ef6477f3.jpg

C&C appreciated. :classic:

Wow, whenever people make their creations out of all snot, with like no studs showing, it always looks really really good, and this is no exception. This looks really awesome for your first figure based ship in over a year, congratulations, and I hope to see more of your creations soon. I like the shape of the wings, nice and unique, and the holes on the wing parts, I don't know what there supposed to be but they sure look cool!

Impressive MOC Rubik! The white SNOT finish just looks so smooth, sleek, and flawless. Very clever use of the curved wheel slope on the wings. Overall, it's really a well-design ship and even better-executed. Great job! default_classic.gif

I don't really know what those holes are for either, I just thought they looked cool. :tongue: Thanks for the comments you two!

Hey Rubik,

This is a nice looking fighter - you've got some nice design elements for a smaller MOC. The oval holes with the wheel well parts creates a nice stylistic effect, the coloring is effective, simple, and clean, and your snot technique is very solid. If there was one thing I might change, it would probably be the gun design coming off those wheel well parts - I'm not sure that the square 1x brick for the barrel is the most effective part usage; but that's a very minor thing. Hope you build some more of these fig scale ships before a year passes again!

Wow, this is really excellent, and pure snot with creative parts usage to boot! Well done mate, and keep bricking! :thumbup:

I don't really know what those holes are for either, I just thought they looked cool. :tongue: Thanks for the comments you two!

And you were right!

Hello!

A real smooth looking starfighter! Nice use of the mudguard pieces. And an interesting inverse attachment of a 2x2 roof top slope. Is it intended to be a kind of landing gear? :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Hello!

A real smooth looking starfighter! Nice use of the mudguard pieces. And an interesting inverse attachment of a 2x2 roof top slope. Is it intended to be a kind of landing gear? :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Nah, no landing gear. Got a bit lazy there. Thanks for the compliment though! :classic: