Sign in to follow this  
Skalldyr

The Torturer

Hi all,

I made a little impulse set for the classic-castle Impulse Challenge and thought I may share it with you.

The Torturer

Item #: 7951

Ages: 5-12

Pieces: 17

He’s a wiz at making pain!

This bearded torturer consults nobody and uses his whip to hear, what he wants to hear!

* Includes Torturer minifigure

* Features whip, torture instruments, rack, cobwebbed torch and little gray rat.

* Add this authentic LEGO® Torturer minifigure to your Lego® Kingdoms collection.

torturer.jpg

Hope you enjoyed what you saw! :classic:

Gruesome.

I like it :thumbup:

Nice variety of parts, Skalldyr. Would be very useful if official.

No Skall, i didt enjoy what i saw.. The prisoner must had horrible paims :cry_sad: MOC itself is great and would fit in Castle theme very well.. but why he is tortuing a skeleton?? :laugh: The prisoner is dead long long time ago so if you will change the skeleton to an ctual minifig and would move the skeleton hanging on the net, then its perfect... so yes i enjoyed it afterall even at thats kinda a cruel set :devil:

Captain Becker

Thank you both! :classic:

No Skall, i didt enjoy what i saw.. The prisoner must had horrible paims :cry_sad: MOC itself is great and would fit in Castle theme very well.. but why he is tortuing a skeleton?? :laugh: The prisoner is dead long long time ago so if you will change the skeleton to an ctual minifig and would move the skeleton hanging on the net, then its perfect... so yes i enjoyed it afterall even at thats kinda a cruel set :devil:

Captain Becker

I wanted to made it the way you said but we are only allowed to include one minifigure.....so :hmpf:

Edited by Skalldyr

Wow. That's insane. By that I mean it's not sane. :tongue: That guy tortured the victim so hard all his limbs and organs fell off :tongue:

I wanted to made it the way you said but we are only allowed to include one minifigure.....so :hmpf:

Maybe make it a small set instead, like 7950? I like the idea very much and would definitely buy a set like this, but I don't see how you can make it work without at least 2 minifigures. Truth be told, it could be 3 figures total, with a real prisoner tortured and the skeleton of a former guest smiling in the corner. :jollyroger:

Again thank you all!

Maybe make it a small set instead, like 7950? I like the idea very much and would definitely buy a set like this, but I don't see how you can make it work without at least 2 minifigures. Truth be told, it could be 3 figures total, with a real prisoner tortured and the skeleton of a former guest smiling in the corner. :jollyroger:

Yea, that would be very nice, but it is an Impulse Challenge.... and so only Impulse Sets! :sadnew:

Thats an awesome idea for a impulse set! Well executed and the box art sits the mood perfectly. Nice one :thumbup:

Excellent impulse creation 'Skalldyr', but I do say that guy seems to enjoy his work too much ! :devil:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

If that were a real impulse, I know I'd get lots of it! The boxart is also really well made!

Nice little impulse set MOC Skalldyr! Great job on the box presentation too. :thumbup: I personally like the idea of 'The Torturer' but I highly doubt TLG will release something like this due to the relatively violent nature of the set. :laugh:

Nice little impulse set MOC Skalldyr! Great job on the box presentation too. :thumbup: I personally like the idea of 'The Torturer' but I highly doubt TLG will release something like this due to the relatively violent nature of the set. :laugh:

I have specially designed it brutal. It was a ironic copy of the magician ..... "He’s a wiz at making pain!"

Edited by Skalldyr

haha! :D Excellent set! Good reuse of the space police torso/legs!

I don't think, looking at his state, that the man on the torture table is suffering anymore... :D