Yes I have come by a substaintial amount (Oh maybe not that much. But anyhow...) of intel on upcoming releases.

And I am sharing! Just not all at once. Yes, I am an attention w...re! :tongue:

Five words: Pics or it didn't happen.

-I'm just joking-

But anyway, It would be nice if you tell us everything you know.

Five words: Pics or it didn't happen.

-I'm just joking-

But anyway, It would be nice if you tell us everything you know.

Lord Garmadon is now fighting on the Ninja side. He is replaced as the main villain by his son Lloyd Garmadon and his army of snake men. They battle over the contol of five snake staffs that hold mystical powers.

The ninjas and Sensei Wu has left the dojo and now uses a flying boat as their main HQ.

As I said the sets are for the most parts vehicles: motorcyckles, planes, tanks, helicopters. There's even a crane with a wrecking ball(!).

New molds that I've spotted is a Sai blade, another blade that looks newish but could come from Hero Factory or similar, a snake staff/cobra, another snake staff, a brick tha has a molded brick wall texture and 1x1 round tiles.

The Spinjitzu game gets an overhaul and gets a little bit more advanced.

* A new spinner will be introduced that lets you attach things with technic pins underneath.

* There's also a thing called crowns and cards that can you play to put the crown on or force the opponent to remove it. There's also cards that seems to only be playable while there a crown on the spinner.

* There are new cards that requires a certain sp in all four elements to be played.

* There are cards where you challange the opponent on a due in spinning skills and if you win you get to reclaim a lost weapon.

* There will apperantly be booster packs...

And finally yes, there's talk of a green ninja. He's not in the first wave but amongst other things he's on the packaging (Yes, the boxes will be green instead of red). However it's apparantly not a *new* ninja as it seems like one of the four current ones will evolve into the green ninja.

All sounds reasonable except Garmadon going good, skeptic about that, but the rest seems like a story Lego would do, thanks for the heads up!

New molds that I've spotted is a Sai blade, another blade that looks newish but could come from Hero Factory or similar, a snake staff/cobra, another snake staff, a brick tha has a molded brick wall texture .

uh , Megabloks have been doing them for a while and it their result is awful, I am not sure LEGO can do much better. :sick:

Do you have information about what themes there will be? I think Ninjago and SW we already knew about , but the others (Ie Alien Conquest and Pharaoh's quest) we are not so sure about.

The twist sounds very legit, including Garmadon going good (Rather sounds like an "enemy of my enemy" alliance).

Ninjas on vehicles may happen because I guess TLG figured that it is easier to design vehicle variations than even more Dragons.

Edited by vexorian

Ninjago has been hit and miss for me. I'm a castle/medieval person so I wanted Ninjago to be more in that vein with fantasy creatures and Asian-style buildings. We get some of that, much better in this wave withe the dragons, but I do not like the vehicles. It's like Pharaoh's Quest, which I feel was ruined by the vehicles.

Still, I'll end up buying them as once I start buying a theme, I don't stop. So for better or for worse, I'm in completely.

I'm glad the game gets an overhaul. I really hope it works better, but I'm still not all that impressed by it.

Thanks for the advanced info!

Edited by SilvaShado

Lord Garmadon is now fighting on the Ninja side. He is replaced as the main villain by his son Lloyd Garmadon and his army of snake men. They battle over the contol of five snake staffs that hold mystical powers.

Five snake staffs = good.

Garmadon story = bad.

The ninjas and Sensei Wu has left the dojo and now uses a flying boat as their main HQ.

Potential = good. Floating boats are awesome.

As I said the sets are for the most parts vehicles: motorcyckles, planes, tanks, helicopters. There's even a crane with a wrecking ball(!).

Pity.

* A new spinner will be introduced that lets you attach things with technic pins underneath.

* There's also a thing called crowns and cards that can you play to put the crown on or force the opponent to remove it. There's also cards that seems to only be playable while there a crown on the spinner.

* There are new cards that requires a certain sp in all four elements to be played.

* There are cards where you challange the opponent on a due in spinning skills and if you win you get to reclaim a lost weapon.

booster packs = bad

some ideas good (cards with all elements) others bad (technic pins)

And finally yes, there's talk of a green ninja. He's not in the first wave but amongst other things he's on the packaging (Yes, the boxes will be green instead of red). However it's apparantly not a *new* ninja as it seems like one of the four current ones will evolve into the green ninja.

Total crap. Blech. Ugh

I hope this is pre-concept and not final. ... lol

Ah well, it is going to save me money. :)

Kids are saving money for the fire temple and I am intending to buy them the lightning dragon as a surprise. Earth dragon will be a present from someone I guess.

So they'll have the original series almost complete.

Floating boat as HQ- Great idea, I hope lego will do great job designing this.

5 treasures again- More shiny/gold things! :wub_drool:

No more creatures- :cry_sad: I will miss dragons, I hoped for more dragon faces and twoheaded one in bigger set...

And if Garmadon changes sides we probably:

-don't see Nya in new sets (Too much minifigs for one serie)

-get Garmadon "Happy face that can be usefull in movies/mocs!

New molds that I've spotted is a Sai blade, another blade that looks newish but could come from Hero Factory or similar, a snake staff/cobra, another snake staff, a brick tha has a molded brick wall texture and 1x1 round tiles.

That's awfully neat. Kinda sad about the total takeover from vehicles, but reptilian themed stuff oughta bee sweet regardless.

Any chance you have knowledge on other upcoming lines?

I don't know how they'll pull of Garmadon turning to the good side, but the Snake Men sound great. :thumbup:

I wonder if they'll have normal legs, or something similar to the Collectible Minifigures S6 Genie.

This could be good, wasn't there something like that in the Lego Battles Game?

Damn :hmpf_bad: , that was the main thing I disliked about the first wave. There's only 1 vehicle in the current wave, so I thought they were moving away from that. I'll wait and see though, I might be surprised (how will they do the Snake Men's vehicles?).

A green Ninja would be cool, but I don't know about the 'evolving' thing. I would say, if that is the case, kids will treat him as a new ninja anyway.

Overall, it sound like it could have potential, but I'll wait until there's pictures to judge...

From HERE

New snake bodies?

Nah, those look like 3rd party made things to me. In the pictures I've seen the snakemem have normal legs. And I don't think that'll change before release as they do need to fit in a spinner.

Nah, those look like 3rd party made things to me. In the pictures I've seen the snakemem have normal legs. And I don't think that'll change before release as they do need to fit in a spinner.

Do you mind if you post a link to those pictures?

Hmm, that's okay, I guess. Skeletons are getting a little old now. :laugh: Garmadon changing sides is... unexpected.

Okay, that is quite odd. I wonder if these have skeleton designs or ninja designs? Maybe neither? The helicopters and tanks sound interesting, but it depends on what they look like, of course.

The highlights of this theme for me were the buildings, but looks like we won't see many now.

Interesting! I hope that the green ninja is "evolved" from the black or red one, because it somewhat carries on the elemental power. Also, I have too many of both.

I think they are legit. It is the same site in from which the first pictures of the collectable minifigs series 6 came from and it is also the place from which I found a couple of head bricks that are clearly from the future buildable super heroes line.

Hmm nice but they look too thin for me...

Looks like the tail part of it might be made of rubber.

I think they are legit. It is the same site in from which the first pictures of the collectable minifigs series 6 came from and it is also the place from which I found a couple of head bricks that are clearly from the future buildable super heroes line.

I think so too, but it's strange that there are so many colours. Are we going to have multicoloured ninjas fighting multicoloured snake-men?

That would be pretty cool, actually. :classic:

Taking a close look at the snake tails it seems the tail sits on top of studs rather than around studs. the main 'leg' part is where the piece attaches to bricks. Also the tail is ridged on the underside. As for the different colours it's possible that if there are five new treasures, each one is guarded by one of the five snake men. blue, green, black, red, purple. Or perhaps only one of the five treasures can defeat a particular snake man. perhaps each treasure will have a coloured gemstone to match each snake man colour?

I hope someone saved the picture, because it seems that link stops working...

here's the link: link

here's the picture, it does not have lego watermark, so I will assume that it is ok to be here, if not, some of the moderators will delete it, I hope:

T1m6R3XXtxXXayAEZ._083712.jpg_160x160.jpg

They don't have the watermark because it is stuff that got leaked from the Chinese factory LEGO uses. It is unlike a retailer catalog LEGO themselves sent to retailers.

I think so too, but it's strange that there are so many colours. Are we going to have multicoloured ninjas fighting multicoloured snake-men?

That would be pretty cool, actually. :classic:

Sure, that's the reason it was so clear from the beginning that they were ninjago stuff.

Edited by vexorian

I saved pics of the tails and the gray alien with the new torso and gun.

I forgot to save the pic with all the weapons and the new spinner or HF part, tho...

But still, maybe Mithrandir can eventually provide picture of the new stuff, but for now, let's just chew on what we've got.