Sign in to follow this  
Cutty

Google-game!

So for mutual entertainment I hereby propose starting a fine game using the "Google picture search function". The rules are as easy as this:

1. A person will name a thing and your task is to google up an image off the net, using the EXACT SAME word the person you reply to named.

2. When you posted in this thread, you will have to name the next thing that is to be googled.

3. Sexual/violent content is to be avoided

4. If possible the very first picture your google-search renders is to be posted here

5. I don`t know the exact measures of pictures that bust the forum's layout, but refrain from posting overly huge material.

6. This is meant to be fun for you, and the rest of the community! Enjoy youselves! That's rule no.6

7. Use the "Medium images" or "Small images" at the "Images showing" option (at the top left beneath the Google logo), please no "Large images"!

EDIT by Apo: Added rule #7!

8. Rule added by XWINGYODA: when you pic starts a new page, please edit your post to add before the pic the word in question ;-) So that the pic is not disconnected to the word !! Will be more fun like that hehe ;-)

And because there is noone I could reply to safe for myself, I name a thing myself, post a pic, and name the very next thing as well ^^

So I name: Chocolate250px-Chocolate02.jpg

And for replies I name: "Cutty"