KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

It is probably the most loved OT set they could make. I'm not saying I disagree with the site but what if they put the MF there just to make OT fans excited.

Well, for one, they'd get sued...

Did you say your friend got every 2011 set?

It is probably the most loved OT set they could make. I'm not saying I disagree with the site but what if they put the MF there just to make OT fans excited.

True, if I were an OT fan, I would only buy at the one shop that destroyed my hope to get a MF at last :thumbup:

:sceptic:

Come on, you can't be serious. This site wants to sell as much as possible, so they would never make up a set just for fun.

Edited by Emperor

Well yes Emporer I said according to him which I think states he has 4 or 5 of the summer sets (Ewok Attack, Battle Of Geonosis, Geonosian Starfighter, AAT and Red Y-Wing and Podracers) as those have been the ones he stated that he knows of.

We're still waiting for pics, you know :wink:

I'd love to know which sources to trust and which not.

I would be distressed if the Millenium Falcon turned out to be false, we haven't really gotten a "normal-sized" MF for quite a long time. :cry_sad:

Well yes Emporer I said according to him which I think states he has 4 or 5 of the summer sets (Ewok Attack, Battle Of Geonosis, Geonosian Starfighter, AAT and Red Y-Wing and Podracers) as those have been the ones he stated that he knows of.

Where are these pictures that he said he'd get for us this week? Its Wednesday already and we're all getting quite impatient... ask him if he can move a little more quickly :wink:

Edited by Flare

Where are these pictures that he said he'd get for us this week? Its Wednesday already and we're all getting quite impatient... ask him if he can move a little more quickly :wink:

You're right, how difficult is it to make a picture and put it online? I think there is no need to wait, if Jordan claims he has got all the sets, he should proove it!

We're still waiting for pics, you know :wink:

I'd love to know which sources to trust and which not.

How many times have I been asked to get pics off him? :hmpf_bad:

Seriously He has a job to do and he can't get them quickly plus added to the fact i've got other stuff to do than ask for pics (Considering I already have asked 5 times) i'm not trying to sound rude but because Me and Jordan are busy if I get asked for pics once more I just will tell him not to bother getting you pictures at all :sceptic:

You're right, how difficult is it to make a picture and put it online? I think there is no need to wait, if Jordan claims he has got all the sets, he should proove it!

Hell, if he really has all the sets, he can tell where our supposed missing 5 sets are.

I still don't get why he has them if its his grampa that works for lego :sceptic: I don't think lego would let him give them to jordon :sadnew:

Edited by Darth Jar Jar

I still don't get why he has them if its his grampa that works for lego :sceptic: I don't think lego would let him give them to jordon :sadnew:

Maybe his job is a Toy Tester for Lego as someone mentioned a while ago.

I'd just like to remind all of you that if Jordan is lying that it's not my fault about the sets I said would come out as I was told :sadnew:

Maybe his job is a Toy Tester for Lego as someone mentioned a while ago.

I'd just like to remind all of you that if Jordan is lying that it's not my fault about the sets I said would come out as I was told :sadnew:

Yea but why would lego let them go to jordon :sceptic: They don't want the news getting outside employes thats why they took down all the retailer pics this year from the leaked catalogue

Edited by Darth Jar Jar

I'm not trying to sound rude but because Me and Jordan are busy if I get asked for pics once more I just will tell him not to bother getting you pictures at all :sceptic:

Fine, I'll be patient then :classic:

Perhaps we just get fewer sets than we got in the past 2 years because they think 20+ are too many? If there are sets we don't know, I hope that we get another Gungan set. The 2 Gungans of the BoN aren't enough to build up an army big enough not to look ridiculous compared to the droids. The Malastare AAT should have been a Trade Federation AAT, in dark tan and some more Gungans. After the countless Hoth sets, it's time for the whole battle of Naboo :wink:

Edited by Emperor

Sigh

Back to accusing people of lying again :hmpf_bad: . I wouldn't trust the site over Jordan or Jordan over the site. they both have the majority of the sets the same with only a few on each side that they cant agree on, both lists also match the one from a wile back so we should wate and see.

commanderneyo , sorry if I bother you , but can you ask him what are the minifigs of the Endor set? I am not asking about the pics , tho.

Well the battle for geonosis is a Toysrus exclusive. :hmpf_bad:link

:sweet:

Good I live near a TRU and have a friend who can get it for me at staff discount.

Edit.

Just looked at the first page again and on the box for 7869 Battle For Geonosis it looks like the droid on the left could be a droid commander, as it would be unusual for TLG to put the same fig on twice. And it looks a bit yellow. If TLC are making a new pilot why not a new commander

Edited by Mr Man

:sweet:

Just looked at the first page again and on the box for 7869 Battle For Geonosis it looks like the droid on the left could be a droid commander, as it would be unusual for TLG to put the same fig on twice. And it looks a bit yellow. If TLC are making a new pilot why not a new commander

Hmm? Look at alot of sets,some figures are being repeated.

Well the battle for geonosis is a Toysrus exclusive. :hmpf_bad:link

I think there will be a different Battle of Geonosis set in the summer though?

Agh, this is getting confusing :wacko:

Confusing.

Yes it is but by the middle of December to Jan we should have the complete wave one and two,with their correct names , barring UCS, special editions, and minis.

These are my opionions of the apparently upcoming sets (Could change after pictures).

Ewok Attack- Excellent I need a Ewok no matter which one and a cheap way to possibly get a Rebel Commando would be nice :classic:

Dathomir Speeder- What is this supposed to be? :sceptic: According to Wookiepedia no such thing exists though if it is based on CW it might have Opress or Ventress and Nighsisters :cry_happy:

Millenium Falcon- Great ship but seriously Tlg can't you think of something new, maybe Lars Homestead or a Nebulon?

Geonosian Starfighter- I hope the Sonic Cannon is in this again and that Geonosians have new Molds :sweet:

Podracers- Finally we get them again just when I planned on a episode with Podracers in my Lego movies :laugh:

Darth Mauls Sith infiltrator- Hopefully a new look Maul otherwise this set does nothing in my opionion :wacko:

Republic Frigate- Depends on which Frigate and the figures, it will probably be based on CW as it appears in the show a lot, hopefully new Clones, Jedi and Naval Officer :wink:

Red Y-wing and AAT- Depends on the price, i could live without these but if the minifigures are indeed containing Rod and Goji then must get it :thumbup:

Battle Of Geonosis (If exists) - I hope as Jordan said it comes with the Stun Tank as that was one cool Vehicle :wub:

These are my opionions of the apparently upcoming sets (Could change after pictures).

Ewok Attack- Excellent I need a Ewok no matter which one and a cheap way to possibly get a Rebel Commando would be nice :classic:

Geonosian Starfighter- I hope the Sonic Cannon is in this again and that Geonosians have new Molds :sweet:

Darth Mauls Sith infiltrator- Hopefully a new look Maul otherwise this set does nothing in my opionion :wacko:

Republic Frigate- Depends on which Frigate and the figures, it will probably be based on CW as it appears in the show a lot, hopefully new Clones, Jedi and Naval Officer :wink:

Red Y-wing and AAT- Depends on the price, i could live without these but if the minifigures are indeed containing Rod and Goji then must get it :thumbup:

Battle Of Geonosis (If exists) - I hope as Jordan said it comes with the Stun Tank as that was one cool Vehicle :wub:

What the hell? Why are you talking about 'hopefully'? Haven't you seen the sets?

For those confused whether to believe one thing or another, remember what this little gizmo is called:

Internet...

Don't believe everything you read and start accusing people when they state something different. Just be a bit skeptic and wait for the final evidence.

Though, I hope the rumours for a new MF are true, never got the first 2 and it's such an iconic ship I can't believe TLG has only made two normal versions thus far.

What the hell? Why are you talking about 'hopefully'? Haven't you seen the sets?

Even I have not seen the pictures, remember that Jordan said he might get them up by the end of this week (Sunday at latest) so I'm as blank and as close to seeing the pictures as you lot right now :sadnew: