Sign in to follow this  
Commander Tac

The Dark Knights

4717920882_c6d0f3924a.jpg

This is what I've been building up to, a custom squad! I don't usually customize, but I have to admit it was fun and I'm pleased with the results. :grin:

Custom stuff: Custom cross made out of 1x2 tile, painted AMA visor, painted BA chainblade, custom goggles made up of normal goggles and a 1x1 tile and most of the faces have cuts on them.

Larger versions available on Flickr.

Edited by Commander Tac

I can't believe no one has commented on these yet! These are truly wonderful.

They're very stylized and customized, but all your cuts and customizations are very clean to make splendid looking figures.

This looks like one tough team to reckon with!

Wow, a great customization and design, I love all the detail, the cross is an especially nice touch! Good work mate, and keep bricking! :classic:

Like I said on Flickr, great work! Very nice customizing. I especially like the skull with its spine, on a stick. Nice! :thumbup:

Fabulous, and with incredible detail. They are inspiring as each carries such an amazing story with it.

The following was taken from the Transburg news channel. It is a snippet from the short formal address which city police command officer Alrecht B. Bernstein delivered at the memorial service for 37 police officers and deputies who gave their lives in the recent Del Atoll gang war.

Transburg Nachrichten

(Translated from German)

"True, freedom and justice have a price, but most do not know just how great it actually is. Unsung are the many brave men and women, who have served valiantly to defend such causes, coming close to giving their lives on many occasions. And many of them, though scared and wounded, and rather then vanishing into thin air, choose to remain in the shadows and continue to fight for the cause they have pledged even their own lives to defend. These fearless unknown individuals undergo what most would deem inhumane and barbaric procedures just so that they can once more walk in shadow and silently hunt the enemies of peace.

Though now a product of science and technology, they are unrivaled in their unbreakable will. And seeing their mechanical parts not as hindrances, but rather enhancements, they become the keepers of peace. Let us never forget these brave men and women, and may the memorial flame never grow dim."

Alrecht B. Bernstein

Kommand Offizier

Transburg Stadtpolizei

Okay I think I went a little overboard there, but your minifigs inspired it.