KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

No! It's a swamp speeder! :wink:

Looking at those pics, it seems like the first version of the ISP was more accurate. :sceptic:

On topic: Looking at the new pics of the ARC and Freeco, it looks like the sets will have the old cockpit piece, and Kit will have sand green hands. :thumbup:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Another ROTS set, ah well I though it might be Clone Wars. It's looks good, actually I had to look up swamp speeder on Wookieepedia, yep it's ROTS. I might just buy this one to go with my baragin of the year, I purchased a 7250 scout walker for the grand total and it was MISB - $ 2, yes two bucks, in an op-shop (just walked in there just be chance).

Quickly came back to edit this - looked closer at the picture of the swamp speeder I noticed green and red stars on the photo, suspect this set will be either a TRU, Target or another toy chain exclusive.

Edited by lightningtiger

Barriss would make sense, as she's had a rather prominant role in the Clone Wars lately and her relationship with Ahsoka has been one of the best parts of the entire series thus far. Her greenish skin would also explain why the minifig looks yellow. But then why would she be with a Phase II trooper? It's been speculated that the Phase II's would eventually be introduced into the series, but I couldn't see them doing that anytime soon.

I think chances are it'll just be another Episode III, but by including one of the popular Clone Wars characters along with it, should help make it appeal to the CW fans.

Another ROTS set, ah well I though it might be Clone Wars. It's looks good, actually I had to look up swamp speeder on Wookieepedia, yep it's ROTS. I might just buy this one to go with my baragin of the year, I purchased a 7250 scout walker for the grand total and it was MISB - $ 2, yes two bucks, in an op-shop (just walked in there just be chance).

Quickly came back to edit this - looked closer at the picture of the swamp speeder I noticed green and red stars on the photo, suspect this set will be either a TRU, Target or another toy chain exclusive.

Ah that's what it is, an ISP, thank you for clearing that up for me.

Maybe not, if it is Barress, then it would be CW.

encountered on Felucia and Kashyyyk.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Swamp_Speeder

Interesting reading, I hope that means a CW episode on Kashyyyk, I hope it is a prelim, I say stuff a new Boba, give us a Felucian.

In the bottom left corner of the photo appears to say 'NEW', it's hard to read the month of release. Do have any idea when and how much this set is ? (should have wrote this earlier, sorry folks)

Maybe not, if it is Barress, then it would be CW.

Why? Barriss, Phase-2 clones and ISPs were all on Felucia during ROTS.

Soo, I just took a closer look at the latest photos, didn't have time so far and don't remember any discussion about it here yet.

TLC upgraded the SW faces to the current pupil-eyed-style, right? SO if we get a Landspeeder, Hoth set and Slave 1, it means we are going to get all new faces for Han, Luke, Ben and Leia? And they don't fit together with my Rebel Trooper army? Nice. Or not.

Oh yeah she was imprisoned there with that one with a name like a car from top gear.

Zonder/Zonda? :tongue:

I'm a bit confused by the Tatooine background, though. That's obviously not right. :sceptic:

The actual ISP does look better though, in my opinion.

Thanks for the pic Fumoffu!

Looks like a great take on the Swamp Speeder, really nicely detailed. And it definately looks like Barriss Offee there! Maybe that means her master Luminara will be reappearing in another set?

Would've been good to have an extra Clonetrooper to pilot the speeder, but I'm sure most will have plenty spare :wink:

From what I can see the helmet looks new. When I saw this I said FAKE! The background is Mos Eisly and the jedi is yellow! Now that people mention Barris it seems more realistic. BTW what else was in the catalog?

Actually it is preliminary- those look like fakes before they are- but actually they are fakes only because actual sets are under construction- It definitely looks like Barris- she is seen in the second season of Clone Wars- reason Why she is yellow is that she is! She is Mirialan with yellowish green skin so of course she is yellow- is that would be a fake - picture wouldn't pronbably be so blurry :tongue: also the set number is logic and that propellor balde are part of new Atlantis line so it would be probably used in 2010 sets too- i believe this is real but clone may be phase 1 instead in the final version- even though this can also be from ep3 as well (although Barris is edited away from ROTS) there is rumours of Palpatines shuttle that can be from ep3 as well

COuld it finally be a remake of Luminara?

No -it is clearly her padawan Barris Offee- blue saber and different hood plus yellow skin everything match with Barris and she is seen in the second season of cw along with Ahsoka- but i hope they will do Cw-version of Luminara as well with that old hood part from wookiee catamaran.

No -it is clearly her padawan Barris Offee- blue saber and different hood plus yellow skin everything match with Barris and she is seen in the second season of cw along with Ahsoka- but i hope they will do Cw-version of Luminara as well with that old hood part from wookiee catamaran.

You're probably right, I was just thinking her head could have been turned and I desperatly want a Luminara fig.

Hmm...... I don't have a Lando either.

I actually did have a Boba, but everything went missing except the legs.

I have Lando :tongue: from Jabba's sailbarge- and i'm not going to get any huge Slave 1 just because there is boba with printed legs and i think that there is not such thing -just thinking so... But i need Palpatine and Grievous and i hope that rumours of both Palpys shuttle and new Grievous in his fighter are truth- awesomeness- now it is need for Cad Bne and Flesh Padmé- what heck lego have against Padmé she haven't appeared since 1999!

I have Lando :tongue: from Jabba's sailbarge- and i'm not going to get any huge Slave 1 just because there is boba with printed legs and i think that there is not such thing -just thinking so... But i need Palpatine and Grievous and i hope that rumours of both Palpys shuttle and new Grievous in his fighter are truth- awesomeness- now it is need for Cad Bne and Flesh Padmé- what heck lego have against Padmé she haven't appeared since 1999!

Everything you said is exactly how I'm thinking, a new grievous would make my year, and an affordable Palpatine woul dmake my next year.

You're probably right, I was just thinking her head could have been turned and I desperatly want a Luminara fig.

Unfortunately they are so different- Luminara has a green skin, strikingly blue eyes and tattoos in her chin. Barris is almost yellow and has tattoos over her nose although her eyes are blue as well- nice to see her in Clone Wars too there were no time for her in the movies and female jedi are quite hot :wub: ummm.... yeah nice to see her :grin: and speaking of jediwomen i would like to see Shaak Ti in cw as well -she is probably not used yet since dumb viewers would confuse her with Ahsoka :hmpf: - but Shaak is much cooler since she is master, less irritating and better looking with much larger...lekkus yes that it is :laugh: Also some human female can be used all cw-era jedi seems to be nearhuman or "alien" :sceptic:

Edited by Swash Buckler

Looking at the Swamp Speeder photos again I reckon it could be a new version of the phase two Clonetrooper. I do like the old version, but I'd prefer fully printed ones.

A new member has got the BP and Freeco speeder in hand and took big clear pics!

Those look ace, must-buys all of them! And a named character in a Battle Pack too... that definately makes a change...

Everything you said is exactly how I'm thinking, a new grievous would make my year, and an affordable Palpatine woul dmake my next year.

I don't have any version of them and they are coolest bad guys along with Vader and Maul ( i do have them at least :classic: ) Bane is nice but little bit western/Indiana Jones cliché... Nuvo Vindi was nice i would like to see him returning in cw- there is place for mad scientist in cw and that would make some stories bit different. There were pefect place for Padmé in separatist shuttle but no- they put Onaconda Farr instead (?????????????????????? :oh3: ) at least Nute finally appeared- that made my year 2009 :laugh:

I don't have any version of them and they are coolest bad guys along with Vader and Maul ( i do have them at least :classic: ) Bane is nice but little bit western/Indiana Jones cliché... Nuvo Vindi was nice i would like to see him returning in cw- there is place for mad scientist in cw and that would make some stories bit different. There were pefect place for Padmé in separatist shuttle but no- they put Onaconda Farr instead (?????????????????????? :oh3: ) at least Nute finally appeared- that made my year 2009 :laugh:

I agree, I think if bane does make an appearance, he's have the Indie hat that's already in production.