Sign in to follow this  
sok117

Missing Harry Potter Characters.

I hope the HP fans here will forgive a slight digression, but I was wondering about the topic description, "Like the Indiana Jones one, but for HP." I hadn't realized there was one of these topics for IJ already; I was thinking of starting one. Does anyone have a link to that thread handy?

Edit: Never mind, I found it. It turns out I'd already posted in it myself. I must be going senile... :look:

Edited by Blondie-Wan

I have made some custom ministers of magic. Here is Rufus Scrimgeour compared to my custom minifig:

Real life Rufus: 250px-Scrimhallows22.jpg

My Lego version: 5970536551_9b0781ce2d.jpg

And here is the previous Minister Of Magic, Cornelius Fudge:

Real life Fudge: 250px-Cornelius_Fudge.jpg

Lego Fudge: 5970538689_e9a3212548.jpg

Not really essential characters, I know, but they will probably never be made in Lego form. The only thing I would change is Fudge's hat for the S5 Minifigures Clown hat (painted black)

I really like both of the ministers, but I can't stand the clone wars heads when integrated into heads like the Harry Potter ones (the eyes make them look really weird), I would have used the new Snape head for Scrimgeour instead.

Yeah, but it's using Snape hair isn't it? So it'd probably look too much like Snape.

Also, I saw suggestions for Colin Creavey and Cedric Diggory. I'd use this hair for Colin:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=43751

And this for Cedric:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=43753

As for missing characters, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff uniforms are a must.

I have made some custom ministers of magic. Here is Rufus Scrimgeour compared to my custom minifig:

Real life Rufus: 250px-Scrimhallows22.jpg

My Lego version: 5970536551_9b0781ce2d.jpg

And here is the previous Minister Of Magic, Cornelius Fudge:

Real life Fudge: 250px-Cornelius_Fudge.jpg

Lego Fudge: 5970538689_e9a3212548.jpg

Not really essential characters, I know, but they will probably never be made in Lego form. The only thing I would change is Fudge's hat for the S5 Minifigures Clown hat (painted black)

Cool stuff, except fudge kinda looks like a gangster. :laugh:

Tell you what we do need! Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff uniforms! How can the theme go on for over 10 years and not have all the houses?! At the moment, I use the Hogwarts uniform from year one before they are sorted as the badge could be mistaken for Hufflepuff, and the City business man's torso (The one with the white sleeves and blue tie) as Ravenclaw, I can't see that this theme is going to last much longer so I really hope that in it's final few sets they can actually do this.

Actual minifigure's I'd like to see are:

Nymphadora Tonks; Snape's 2010 hair, but in pink/purple, I did find one on flickr that looked like a good design.

Horace Slughorn, to get up to date on head's of houses.

All the Dursley's.

Cedric Diggory, and this time LEGO can you not use heads from other themes just because they look similar *COUGH* Oliver wood.

A good set to promote the 2 missing uniform's could be Madam Malkins? It could include a few uniforms and perhaps... 3 minifigures?

James Potter I:

• Normal Male Hair in Black (the hairpiece which has been around since the 70's)
  • Harry's Face (Either Goblet of Fire Redesign or the current one)
  • Gryffindor Sweater (Goblet of Fire Redesign)
  • Black Legs

That's how I made my James Potter, the Hairpiece does cover up Harry's Scar pretty well.

Tell you what we do need! Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff uniforms! How can the theme go on for over 10 years and not have all the houses?! At the moment, I use the Hogwarts uniform from year one before they are sorted as the badge could be mistaken for Hufflepuff, and the City business man's torso (The one with the white sleeves and blue tie) as Ravenclaw, I can't see that this theme is going to last much longer so I really hope that in it's final few sets they can actually do this.

A good set to promote the 2 missing uniform's could be Madam Malkins? It could include a few uniforms and perhaps... 3 minifigures?

Brilliant idea! Madam Malkins would be the perfect fit for those uniforms since none of the castles had them.