Sign in to follow this  
tuber

Fort color-scheme

hello,

I am building a fort for the redcoats and i need advice on the color-scheme. currently it is mostly White with maroon accents do you think i should change it? maybe add some Grey?

thanks

Do you think you could share a picture of what you've built so far?

That would greatly help people to visualise a colour scheme.

hello

Sorry my camera is broken, otherwise i would have put it first.

sorry.

Edited by tuber

I'd say if it was a Caribbean styled Fort, Go for the good Old White walls, Red Roofs, Yellow lining.

Ahhhhhh Joey, the 90's Imperial colour scheme

if it aint broke....!

Ahhhhhh Joey, the 90's Imperial colour scheme!

Indoodles! It somehow makes me love the Pirate theme. I'd love to live in a bleach white fort overlooking a small Caribbean town, the fresh sapphire water trickling from a Waterfall, The sound of dockyards, shouting people in the market, large merchant ships on the horizon...Paradise...

I'd love to live in a bleach white fort overlooking a small Caribbean town,

How often would you need to bleach the fotr to keep it looking nice and white? :pir-grin:

Indoodles! It somehow makes me love the Pirate theme. I'd love to live in a bleach white fort overlooking a small Caribbean town, the fresh sapphire water trickling from a Waterfall, The sound of dockyards, shouting people in the market, large merchant ships on the horizon...Paradise...

That would be alright! I would want mine to be white but with a few black powder stains so people still knew I meant business :pir_laugh2:

If you are using Maroon maybe some tan and light bley scattered in would look nice. For wall damage.

I think SlyOwl pulled it off really well here.

As Joey Lock said, I would use the old color scheme if you want it to have a classic feel, but if you want it to be historical, I would base it off of a picture of a fort.

You'r description makes me want to go there now! I`ll go get my luggage.................

Edited by General Redwater