danim

Trading Collectable Minifigs Series 1, 2 and 3

I'd like to post here that I have purchased a series 1 box which should be arriving somewhere next week. Several figures have been reserved but there's still a lot left. PM me if interested. I ship worldwide.

As mentioned way too many times before, I'm looking for Spartans from series 2 and I'm willing to keep your figures aside if you want to look for Spartans when they arrive in stores in order to trade.

Gaetano

Hello fellow EB members,

I know this is a Series One topic but I'm sure Series Two is fine to ask for here. A title change or new topic may be useful. I am looking for one complete set of Series Two or someone who posses a decent amount of them. I do not want to pay ridiculously hiked prices for them. Please PM me if you can help or have anything else to say. Thank you!

Best regards,

JCC

Hello fellow EB members,

I know this is a Series One topic but I'm sure Series Two is fine to ask for here. A title change or new topic may be useful. I am looking for one complete set of Series Two or someone who posses a decent amount of them. I do not want to pay ridiculously hiked prices for them. Please PM me if you can help or have anything else to say. Thank you!

Best regards,

JCC

These have not been released in the states yet (as we have pointed out quite a few times). You'll have to pay for shipping from Europe and thus the prices will be quite a bit higher.

These have not been released in the states yet (as we have pointed out quite a few times). You'll have to pay for shipping from Europe and thus the prices will be quite a bit higher.

I know they are not out in the states. I understand that it will be an international transaction. I'm very aware of availability for these figures and other information. International shipping is not as high as most think. I only paid 1.44 to ship a bubble envelope to Germany. I am not talking about shipping prices. I'm talking about for the actual item. BrickLink sellers list them for 6 dollars and that is ridiculous. EB members aren't like that when it comes to pricing. They are far more reasonable. I posted that for possible present day deals and possibly future deals.

I know they are not out in the states. I understand that it will be an international transaction. I'm very aware of availability for these figures and other information. International shipping is not as high as most think. I only paid 1.44 to ship a bubble envelope to Germany. I am not talking about shipping prices. I'm talking about for the actual item. BrickLink sellers list them for 6 dollars and that is ridiculous. EB members aren't like that when it comes to pricing. They are far more reasonable. I posted that for possible present day deals and possibly future deals.

I quite agree. Some people inflate the prices. It does not cost that much to ship over to the US and $6 for a Minifig is not good value. It seems strange that the people that love Lego want to profit from the people that share the same love of Lego :wub: . Sometimes I despair. Whatever happened to being kind and helping out fellow enthusiasts. :sceptic:

It's still around. And I wouldn't worry about Bricklink, those prices will plummet once availability becomes wider. Series 1 isn't anywhere near those prices, and it's far harder to get in the States than Series 2 will likely be.

Sorry if I sound a little daft but how do you know what a minifig is when it is sealed?

If you could tell me it would really help me out thanks.

You just use an iphone and downloading I-nigma. It is easy to use. U just press the I-nigma button and "scan code". then you get a number on the screen when u have scanned the code. u press go online and voila u got it.

I'm looking to help someone finish their collection. If anyone has these for reasonable prices PM me. I'll pay via PayPal and will take international. Thanks! I'm looking for Cowboy, Forest man, Wrestler, Tribal Hunter, and Spaceman. Thank you!

Best regards,

JCC

I'm now looking for a box of 60 of Series Two. If anyone can help me out PM me. Thanks! Also I'm still looking for a few of Series One listed in my previous post.

I'm looking to help someone finish their collection. If anyone has these for reasonable prices PM me. I'll pay via PayPal and will take international. Thanks! I'm looking for Cowboy, Forest man, Wrestler, Tribal Hunter, and Spaceman. Thank you!

Best regards,

JCC

I can help out I have all of those will PM you. My local toystore had a new box of series 1 so I bought some more and happy to help anyone out that needs series 1.

I have the following up for trade. Don't mind trading worldwide either.

3xCheerleaders,2xClown,2xDiver,3xDummy,2xMagician,1xNinja,1xNurse,1xSkater,2x Tribal Hunter.

Would like to trade for different minifigs. (Harry Potter/Spiderman/Batman/Studios)especially

My local toy store also has had a new box of Series 1 figures displayed and I don't mind buying any requests you may have (depending on availabilty of course and will sell at cost £2 plus p&p or up for trades too. Just trying to help out.

PM me if any of you guys have a spare Forestman or Tribal Hunter (rather have the Forestman though). I want to keep the trade/sale in the US if possible, I have other minifigs for trade as well besides just the collectible ones. :classic:

Hi,

i have these for trade:

Series 1

Crash Test Dummies x4

I am looking for:

Clown

Caveman

Ninja

Please PM me if you can help me & I can help you.

By the way I am based in Singapore.

Thanks in advance!!

Edited by streifen

International shipping is not as high as most think. I only paid 1.44 to ship a bubble envelope to Germany.

6€ the other way round. ( =7.65$)

6€ the other way round. ( =7.65$)

True.

Anyway I'm going to have some Series two very soon. I'm in the US and will ship where ever you wish. I'm going to have one complete set of 16 (will not break up) up for sale along with some other loose figures. I'll have 1 mime, 2 witches, one hombre, 1 traffic cop, 1 baywatch girl, 1 vampire, 2 ringmasters, 1, karate master, and 1 weight lifter up for sale. They will all be sealed in their bags and Identified with the bar code system. I may trade if the offer is good enough. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks! I will list on eBay if no one takes them. I justed wanted to give EB first pickings.

I have:

2 x magicians, 1 x caveman, 1 x cowboy, 1 x robot

I would like:

A cheerleader

Am willing to trade one (or more!) of the above for a cheerleader.

Cheers

Rog

Hiya

Received the cheerleader yesterday from Gaetano very well packaged and therefore in perfect condition.

She's taken pride of place alongside Princess Leia on my shelf!

Many thanks for all your help

Rog

I have a vampire from series two,i'd like to trade for the series two Egyption.Managed to get every figure today except him :sweet:

Would prefer to ship within the UK too.

Charlieboy :wink:

*EDIT* Managed to get the Egyptian after a second trip to the shop so i'd be up for selling my vampire for the cost price of £2.00 plus postage.Either that or a straight swap for a castle themed minifig :wink:

Edited by charlieboy

Hello :)

I currently have the following all sealed and in the UK.

Series 1:

cheerleader, cowboy, skater, robot, astranaut, diver.

Series 2:

ringmaster, life guard, surfer

I am afer

Series1: nurse, wrestler

Series 2: Explorer, Pharoe, skier, cop

Chris

For anyone who doesn't have issues with trading with someone from the UK...

Haves (all assembled, with accessories)

3 x S1 Cowboy

2 x S1 Diver

3 x S1 Crash Dummy

2 x S1 Forestman

3 x S1 Skater

5 x S1 Spaceman

4 x S2 Ringmaster

2 x S2 Highway Patrol Officer (cop)

Wants

S1 Nurse (or any hospital-related minifigure)

S1 Cheerleader

S2 Singer

S2 Mime Artist

S2 Skiier

To complete the set:

S2 Pharoah

S2 Disco guy

S2 Explorer

S2 SPARTA!n :classic:

I've got a tribal hunter from series 1 for trade if anyone is interested. would trade for any of the following:

Zombie

Test Dummy

Caveman

mexican

disco dancer

pharoh

explorer

clown

robot

vampire

I realize this is my first post here but i'm by no means new to the web, so I can provide feedback/references if needed or would send first as long as the other party involved has good feedback. LMK if interested.

Have:

Series 1 Sealed:

Skater x3

Diver x4

Magician x2

Spaceman x2

Tribal Hunter/Native American x2

Caveman x1

Robot x4

Luchador/Wrestler x1

Zombie x2 (maybe)

Cowboy x3

Ninja x3

Nurse x1

Crash Test Dummy x4

Clown x2

Series 2 Sealed:

Pop Singer x1

Surfer x1

Disco Dancer x2

Weight Lifter x2

Martial Arts Champion x4

Patrol Officer x3

Ringmaster x2

Mime x1

Witch x2

Mexican Hombre x1

Lifeguard x1

Pharaoh x2

Series 1 Accessories:

Caveman Head

Caveman Torso

Caveman Legs

Series 2 Accessories:

Pop Singer Microphone x2

Pop Singer Head

Wants:

Series 1:

Cheerleaders

Zombies

Forestmen

Series 2:

Spartans

Series 1 Accessories:

Caveman Beard/Hair x2

Caveman Club x4

Spaceman Ray Gun x5

Forestman/Native American Bow & Quiver x6

Forestman Torso x2

Series 2 Accessories:

Mime Beret x5

Skier Beanie x2

Surfer Torso x2

Explorer Head x2

Pharaoh Staff x1

I've got a tribal hunter from series 1 for trade if anyone is interested.

Your tribal hunter for a test dummy?

Interested in trading some series 1 minifigs with another Aussie in order to keep postage down.

Have:

1x Clown

1x Archer/Robin Hood

1x Caveman

Want:

Nurse

All packets are open but complete with bases & accessories.

Edit: I'm in Perth if anyone wants to trade in person. :)

Edited by craym0nk

Also UK.

Currently have:

Zombie

Scuba diver

Would like:

Cowboy

Magician

Clown

Fingers crossed!

I would swap my cowboy for your zombie.

Deal?

Do you live in the UK?

I've got a tribal hunter from series 1 for trade if anyone is interested. would trade for any of the following:

Zombie

Test Dummy

Caveman

mexican

disco dancer

pharoh

explorer

clown

robot

vampire

I realize this is my first post here but i'm by no means new to the web, so I can provide feedback/references if needed or would send first as long as the other party involved has good feedback. LMK if interested.

How about Cheerleader for pharoh? :thumbup:

She is comeplete with pom poms and stand.

Deal?