Sign in to follow this  
the teutonic knight

Does anybody have any custom Teutonic knight's/crusaders?

Searching for what you're looking for on Brickshelf or Flickr will usually bring up some results.

Here's another nice one:

md_crusader_cross_mounted.jpg_thumb.jpg

Because this topic is about custom minifigures, it belongs in the Minifig Customisation Workshop.

Thanks, those are nice. Glad to see i'm not the only one who likes the teutonic order.

Its not a matter of likeing the Teutonic order but if you looked at the folder would have noticed i'm doing all of the orders, as it goes my goal is to make an army of most armies thru history.

Very nice armies Asterios. I do like the heads with only chain and no helmets. I wish they made more of those type of heads so we could make armies with different faces.

The factions look very accurate. I feel like I am watching Kingdom of Heaven. "God Wills It!"

Prince Alexander of Novgorod defeating the Teutonic knights on Chudskoy Lake:

ccc5_boti_01.png

ccc5_boti_03.jpg

More here:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=300751

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

I always thought this was Beowolf?

If you're feeling rich there's this one! :tongue:

Sorry but the general concensus on those 2 items is 1: if their real they are way over priced and would sell for about 1/10th of the asking price.

2: still no confirmation from LEGO or anyone else of authority to their authentication, also the battle mace I've seen somewhere else and not from LEGO, in fact think I owned one and might still have it somewhere.

Edited by Asterios

I always thought this was Beowolf?

No, it's a historical fact:

The Russians (people of Novgorod Republic) defeated the invaders from the West. Teutonic catholic crusaders that attacked the ortodox Russia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Ice

Edited by The Penguin

No, it's a historical fact:

The Russians (people of Novgorod Republic) defeated the invaders from the West. Teutonic catholic crusaders that attacked the ortodox Russia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Ice

Didn't say it wasn't historical fact, but thought the battle was fought by someone attribital to the beowolf folklore and such.

but then again could be wrong battle foght on ice.

Edited by Asterios

Didn't say it wasn't historical fact, but thought the battle was fought by someone attribital to the beowolf folklore and such.

but then again could be wrong battle foght on ice.

It was indeed a real event, the Russian general (Alexander Nevsky) was made a Saint later on by the Russian Orthodox Church.

It was indeed a real event, the Russian general (Alexander Nevsky) was made a Saint later on by the Russian Orthodox Church.

odds are you guys are right, just remember reading somewhere about a fight fought by Beowolf on an ice lake and thought it was the same ( don't think many fights fought on frozen lakes, but could be wrong on that too).

odds are you guys are right, just remember reading somewhere about a fight fought by Beowolf on an ice lake and thought it was the same ( don't think many fights fought on frozen lakes, but could be wrong on that too).

Well, there's at leats another one in the King Arthur saga, if I remember correctly. But indeed that's not the best kind of ground to fight onto :grin:

LuxorV