BearHeart

Availability of Bagged Minifigs

Hi,

I'm just wondering about the availability of the mini-fig bag sets (caveman, cheerleader, wrester etc.). Have they been released yet? Are they available in North America? Can you get them at any toy store or only LEGO stores?

Thanks

I was wondering the same thing, I am in Canada and I wondered where they would be availabel here?

Maybe TRU?

I think they're coming out in June, but I don't know where they would sell them.

I think the Canadian release is around July. What I've heard from a Canadian Ambassador is that it is unknown which toy stores will be carrying them.....I would think TRU and other Lego specialty stores will stock them as there seems to be a lot of people/collectors wanting them. Price around $3 Cdn with 60 figs per case.

The Series 1 will be released in the summer (june for Sweden). Series 2 will be available at late summer/fall (august for Sweden) They will be available at any store that sells LEGO that decides to take them in (Both series 1 and series 2 are in the retailer catalogue). If I've understood things correctly each display case will hold 60 bags.

A local toy store who set up his own PaB with used LEGO is hoping to get these in but he is not very optimistic.

My guess is here in Canada it will be rare to see these outside of TRU and if past experience is any indicator they will be available for about an hour after the case is opened and put out. :hmpf:

240 bucks? Really?

-Omi

I know, right? If you put some effort into it, you should be able to get a case for $180... aren't they $3/each? Times 60?

I know, right? If you put some effort into it, you should be able to get a case for $180... aren't they $3/each? Times 60?

I assumed a full case would just be 60 bucks

-Omi

The case on Entertainment Earth has 120 figures, not 60. That's why it's $239 (or, basically $2 a figure). If you want 60 figures, what you want is this. A single display box. The one already linked to is 2 display boxes.

Funny that Entertainment Earth would mention:

Note: we cannot accept requests for specific figures. We cannot take returns on opened blind-packaged figures. There are no guarantees you will get a complete set in a display box.

Since every box should have about 3 complete sets, as per ambassador provided information.

Funny that Entertainment Earth would mention:

Since every box should have about 3 complete sets, as per ambassador provided information.

If, by some turn of events, there is a screw up and the box doesn't have a complete set, why would Entertainment Earth want to be on the line for that? They haven't made any guarantee so they shouldn't be responsible for living up to one. Or, a more reasonable point, how can it be proven one way or the other after they are opened that the person opening them did in fact not get a whole set and isn't just trying to scam them? They say it to avoid potential headaches and I would do the same in their place.