BrickBob Studpants

LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

Looks like I was right. The Amazon date has changed to February 1, 2011. :sceptic: I'm pretty sure now that we wont be getting this game until next year. I just hope it stays at that date, because that would be just in time for my birthday! :grin:

Looks like I was right. The Amazon date has changed to February 1, 2011. default_sceptic.gif I'm pretty sure now that we wont be getting this game until next year. I just hope it stays at that date, because that would be just in time for my birthday! default_laugh2.gif

Aw, snap. That's another four months. So much for getting it around my birthday...

Edited by The Legonater

Sorry for the double post, but I was just wondering- this will come out around the time we get official pics of the 2011 Augest wave. Does that mean the game wilkl include thsoe Augest sets, or not?

I'm pretty sure it wont. It was originally planned to be released this year, and since when has a videogame included sets of future waves? If there are any sets to come out after the game that feature vehicles from the game, it's pure coincidence.

Oh, and sorry that it got moved from your B-day to mine. :grin:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Either that, or Obi and Anakin turned to the dark side, disfiguring their faces in the process. :tongue:

Here's a link for all the lazy people by the way.

Just to let you know Brickepedia have listed that this game will be released on the third of february :tongue:

Edited by commanderneyo

Okay so they are going to do the Movie and the whole first season (Ryloth screenshot) :thumbup:

It would be epic if they did the second season as well.

Okay so they are going to do the Movie and the whole first season (Ryloth screenshot) pirate_thumbup.gif

It would be epic if they did the second season as well.

They are doing the second season- they've said that a few times.

They are doing the second season- they've said that a few times.

They are doing the end of attack of the clones, the movie, season one and season two :classic:

Edited by commanderneyo

They are doing the end of attack of the clones, the movie, season one and season two default_classic.gif

Personally, I love the fact that they're throwing in the arena. For one, it's one of the best sceanes in the PT, secondly, I was dissapointed of LSW1's Geonosis levels, and finally- it's the best way to open the game. I wonder if they're doing the factory too?

Personally, I love the fact that they're throwing in the arena. For one, it's one of the best sceanes in the PT, secondly, I was dissapointed of LSW1's Geonosis levels, and finally- it's the best way to open the game. I wonder if they're doing the factory too?

So will it be a modernized version of the Jedi Battle, Gunship Calvary, and Count Dooku levels from LSW1, or completely new levels?I really like Jedi Battle, how it was almost a side-scroller, but Gunship Calvary was so hard that it, like the Podrace level, was largely reworked for The Complete Saga.

So will it be a modernized version of the Jedi Battle, Gunship Calvary, and Count Dooku levels from LSW1, or completely new levels?I really like Jedi Battle, how it was almost a side-scroller, but Gunship Calvary was so hard that it, like the Podrace level, was largely reworked for The Complete Saga.

Personally I'm hoping new levels. I too liked the aspect of Jedi Battle, but I was a little miffed that they took out the Reek, Acklay and Nexu. The TCS Gunship Calvary was nice, but I still think they could do better. And Count Dooku definatly needs to be revamped.

I guess when they say Clone Wars, they mean the Clone Wars. I am now totally physced for this. I wonder how they will divide the levels. Movie/Genosis, Season 1, and Season 2?

I guess when they say Clone Wars, they mean the Clone Wars. I am now totally physced for this. I wonder how they will divide the levels. Movie/Genosis, Season 1, and Season 2?

Wasn't there supposed to be a level for every CW episode?

Where did you read that? I find that unlikely, as it'd mean 40+ levels. :laugh:

I think you are right there, That is what I heard also and the more levels the merrier I always say.

What is really annoying me is I have noticed on brickipedia seen as I go there often and there is one member who is making pages and editing the lego star wars 3 page on brickipedia putting up what characters are going to be in it, Pre Viszla, Wat Tambor etc. and the other brickipedia members just remove them when it is obvious they are going to be in the game so why remove the pages the guy made of Viszla and Tambor. :angry:

I think you are right there, That is what I heard also and the more levels the merrier I always say.

What is really annoying me is I have noticed on brickipedia seen as I go there often and there is one member who is making pages and editing the lego star wars 3 page on brickipedia putting up what characters are going to be in it, Pre Viszla, Wat Tambor etc. and the other brickipedia members just remove them when it is obvious they are going to be in the game so why remove the pages the guy made of Viszla and Tambor. :angry:

Because they might not be in it? Shmi Skywalker wasn't in the first version or complete Saga even though she was important.

Where did you read that? I find that unlikely, as it'd mean 40+ levels. :laugh:

Don't remember. But if they divide it into AotC, Season 1, and Season 2, then we can get 6 levels all for the end of Ep. 2. I guess it could be Arena Battle (with boss being the Nexu), Jedi Battle (with bosses being Jango Fett, Acklay and Reek), Gunship Calvary, Battle of Geonosis, and Count Dooku. Then somewhere in there you could throw in the Mace and Republic Commando mission on Geonosis to introduce the CW portion.

Don't remember. But if they divide it into AotC, Season 1, and Season 2, then we can get 6 levels all for the end of Ep. 2. I guess it could be Arena Battle (with boss being the Nexu), Jedi Battle (with bosses being Jango Fett, Acklay and Reek), Gunship Calvary, Battle of Geonosis, and Count Dooku. Then somewhere in there you could throw in the Mace and Republic Commando mission on Geonosis to introduce the CW portion.

That would be cool- a Republic commando mission. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if they through in 40+ levels. They practically did it with Indy 2.

If the Republic Commandos are any of the choosable characters, that would just be too cool. :sweet:

Because they might not be in it? Shmi Skywalker wasn't in the first version or complete Saga even though she was important.

Yeah I know Shmi was not in it but Wat Tambor was a key character in the battle of Ryloth and Pre Viszla. I mean they would be mad not to put Viszla in it because he is so popular. :tongue:

If the Republic Commandos are any of the choosable characters, that would just be too cool. :sweet:

I don't think so, since they aren't supposed to appear 'til Season 3, and the game only covers 1 and 2.

I don't think so, since they aren't supposed to appear 'til Season 3, and the game only covers 1 and 2.

Yes but you can create your own characters and create your own levels so you could create your own commandos and then make a level for them :tongue:

Yes but you can create your own characters and create your own levels so you could create your own commandos and then make a level for them :tongue:

But you can only use pieces for the character from other characters, so the proper helmet won't be available.