Anio

Venator Class Republic Attack Cruiser

My Venator had red bridges as the flagship ;) It's been on my shelf for the best part of two years at this point.

I tried finding a picture of a lego venator with red bridges but I can't seem to dig one up.

Would love to see your take on the red bridges, CEI! :)

I know I can't be the only one!! :)

Edited by Azrielsc

Recently I bought the instruction and start ordering the bricks. I ordered 3007 parts of the 5421 cost wise I am @ €456,02 (€381,70 for the bricks and € 74,32 handling / transportation etc.)

I hope this helps.

Hi there,

i build the model some time ago and modified is the last time. The size is impressive, but the problem with the magnets were bigger than i thought. Using these parts help me to hold the heavy plate: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=2817.

But i have to thank you for giving me the instructions.

Later on i will show you some pictures of my modifications.

Best wishes

Hi there,

i build the model some time ago and modified is the last time. The size is impressive, but the problem with the magnets were bigger than i thought. Using these parts help me to hold the heavy plate: http://www.bricklink...tem.asp?P=2817.

But i have to thank you for giving me the instructions.

Later on i will show you some pictures of my modifications.

Best wishes

"Items not found" it says when I use your link. Can you update the link ?

Seriously ?

Don't you think our e-mails are enough ?

PS : of course you can not read the part file. It is not for you, it is for Bricklink....

how do we use bricklink? im new to all this and i dont know how to find the part list

so i desperately need help understanding how to find the parts once i download the ZIP folder. I'm new to both this site and bricklink, but i do want to build this st anyone know how to do all this?

Luigi347,

I would love to see some pictures of your solution. Mine has a few problems with it.

Hi i would like to show you my Solution but sadly the pictures are a lot too big.:/

Best wishes

Hi Luigi347, if you use flickr it gives you the option of deep-linking to a range of different sizes :classic: Alternatively, it's really straightforward to re-size the actual photos using MS Paint, instructions are here: http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=20787

Hi Luigi347, if you use flickr it gives you the option of deep-linking to a range of different sizes :classic: Alternatively, it's really straightforward to re-size the actual photos using MS Paint, instructions are here: http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=20787

Hi,

i don't have flickr. Maybe some day but not in the near future.

Best wishes

can you please send me your paypal? I would like to by the instructions, and can not seem to PM you at the moment.

See page 7 and email me.

Finally done!

Still some parts needed but here it is!

yyoGb1v.jpg

Looks really good! What could be missing? It looks perfect. I'd love to build something huge like this but I don't have the time or funds.

Tile 1x3 dark red ! :D

Thanks for sharing. ;)

LOL I didn't have the time my self. Took me 3 months to get all the parts and build it. If you look on the right wing the red stripes are not done. But yeah you don't really look at the small stuff then looking at something so big and sweet.

So much fun I would suggest this project to anyone.

Edited by elementx850

LOL I didn't have the time my self. Took me 3 months to get all the parts and build it. If you look on the right wing the red stripes are not done. But yeah you don't really look at the small stuff then looking at something so big and sweet.

So much fun I would suggest this project to anyone.

I didn't even look that close. This model is just so much to take in. That's just a testament to its amazing design.

Edited by GuyDudeMan27

Amazing! It seems the Venator is one of those ships that only looks great in huge scale, too bad LEGO is too cheap to make it that size. Overall great design and immense detail!