gusmoore17

Harry Potter 2010 discussion thread

I'm feeling really good right now, combined with my perfect classes at school, inclusion in two school plays, the Harry Potter sets coming out just before my birthday make me think that my life is running on perfect! I'm really hoping for Hogwarts and the Burrow/ Express for my birthday. Then I'll get Quiddich and Dobby myself, since my job starts back up tomorrow.

WOW, With all these Xmas, Birthdays, and general "disposable income" it will be a wonder if theres any sets left at all! :laugh:

im just gonna do what i usually do.... spend £££'s on important things that i need (not saying lego isn't important thougth! :wink: )and then attack what ever set catches my fancey, im very whimsical thatway :laugh:

at least the resulting influx of HP set reveiws that will no doubtably rise up over the next couple of weeks/months will help me choose my sets, I have WAY too much whim :tongue:

GToast.

Grogall how do i access the Harry Potter 2010 folder?

It is still not public!

Check out the box art!

Well for some strange reason the individual folders are public but not the one that they are all in

here are the individual links

4736 Freeing Dobby

4737 Quidditch Match

4738 Hagrids Hut

4840 The Burrow

4841 Hogwarts Express

4842 Hogwarts Castle

enjoy :classic: :classic: :classic:

Just found these:

Freeing Dobby

Quidditch Match

Hagrid's Hut

The Burrow

Hogwarts Express

Hogwarts Castle

so I expect the main folder will be public soon.

Thanks ADHO15 I didn't see your post! :devil:

Thanks Grogall for the high res pictures! :thumbup:

Wow, all the detail is amazing! Never noticed the Quibbler (it's the article from OotP where Harry is interviewed!) in Dumbledore's office, or the quidditch poster in Ron's room! That's just brilliant! I like how they're taking some things from the books, and not just the movies.

I really need these sets right now. :cry_happy:

Thanks Grogall for the high res pictures! :thumbup:

Wow, all the detail is amazing! Never noticed the Quibbler (it's the article from OotP where Harry is interviewed!) in Dumbledore's office, or the quidditch poster in Ron's room! That's just brilliant! I like how they're taking some things from the books, and not just the movies.

I really need these sets right now. :cry_happy:

Me to!! I love the details so much! I really can't wait anymore :cry_happy:.

I think that I'm over reacting.. but who cares :tongue:

Edited by It All Ends Here

Me to!! I love the details so much! I really can't wait anymore :cry_happy:.

Me three! It's all these small details which made the older HP sets so enchanting. After seeing the Dobby and Quiditch sets, I was a bit scared they would be absent in this new wave. I am so looking forward to these sets even more now :wub:

Also meant to say - that new printed owl looks pretty spiffy!

Edited by Mr McGow

I know this question can be answered in just a few weeks, but I've noticed that Aragog's sword legs have the octagonal hilt. Do you think LEGO is actually producing the octagonal hilt, or these will end up being square like the ones in PoP? After all, every single official image of PoP had octagonal hilts, but the hilts were square. I personally have enough octagonal black ones that I'd like some square ones, but I must admit that octagonal looks better when fit into the technic pieces.

I'm getting Hagrid's Hut just for Hermione. :wub:

Wait a second! I'll do it on Bricklink and get an army of Hermiones!

:grin:

@Ravenclaw2010

Are you trying to convey something in the above quote ? :wacko:

aww I love Luna face without her glasses :D

I'm going to be able to buy them all! (except the Doddy one, Not interested in that one at all)

Edited by iviViolence

Wait a second! I'll do it on Bricklink and get an army of Hermiones!

:grin:

Scary thought, that. Your Gryffindor house will become a second Ravenclaw. But it would definitely create some political change! The thought is enough to make one feel sorry for poor Ron.

aww I love Luna face without her glasses :D

I'm going to be able to buy them all! (except the Doddy one, Not interested in that one at all)

Doddy? :tongue: . I do predict that you are not the only one who will suffer a loss of about $400 dollars, and maybe more if Svelte's prediction comes true.

Sirius

Doddy? :tongue: . I do predict that you are not the only one who will suffer a loss of about $400 dollars, and maybe more if Svelte's prediction comes true.

Sirius

hahahahaha "Doddy", OH silly Me!....and Jesus! I know I'll be poor, but anyway I think money comes and goes right?

hahahahaha "Doddy", OH silly Me!....and Jesus! I know I'll be poor, but anyway I think money comes and goes right?

And at times, goes VERY fast. :grin:

But HP Lego is definitely worth it. For that matter, Lego in general is worth it.

And at times, goes VERY fast. :grin:

But HP Lego is definitely worth it. For that matter, Lego in general is worth it.

yeah, I don't mind being poor the rest of my life hahaha if a spend all my money in HP lego

yeah, I don't mind being poor the rest of my life hahaha if a spend all my money in HP lego

You can't take it with you, so spend it while you got it!(unfortunately...you can say the same thing about Lego, but we won't mention that :sceptic:)

You can't take it with you, so spend it while you got it!(unfortunately...you can say the same thing about Lego, but we won't mention that :sceptic:)

But having LEGOs are much more fun for when you have them.

Of course I can't take it with me!!!! I'll have them burning me with MY money and MY legos, no doubt there!! xD

I know this is abit early to start thinking about this, but I wonder what we will expect from Harry Potter in 2011. I know we will get some key rings and Magnets, but what else ???

Filch has stubble now. Huzzah! And Mrs. Norris has nose printing as well as eye printing!

I know this is abit early to start thinking about this, but I wonder what we will expect from Harry Potter in 2011. I know we will get some key rings and Magnets, but what else ???

Sveltes already gotten on to a few people (but of course not me :wink: ) for trying to start up a discussion of 2011. The problem is it becomes a list of what people want for these sets, which is an entirely different thread. This is a 2010 discussion thread.

Sirius