Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Well, today I went to TRU and saw that all the bionicle canister sets were on sale for 2 dollars less than normal. The problem was that all my money is currently pledged to my preordered copy of Super Smash Brothers Brawl, so I really couldn't pay for them myself.

Fortunately, my mom said that she would buy Lewa Nuva and Antroz (the only two I want) for me so I could take advantage of the great deal, on the condition that I don't actually open them until I earn the money needed to pay for them. And with spring weather coming, I'll be doing some yardwork, so it shouldn't be too long a wait. :-)

Yeah, I have a great mom... who somehow totally understands my obession with the plastic pieces known as lego. :-P

two smileys for you *y* :'-)

Yesterday I bought this set, MISB for 15 euros. I went to collect it at the sellers house and he turned out to be a Lego-collector as well, we had a nice little chat.

4778-1.jpg

Well, today I went to TRU and saw that all the bionicle canister sets were on sale for 2 dollars less than normal. The problem was that all my money is currently pledged to my preordered copy of Super Smash Brothers Brawl, so I really couldn't pay for them myself.

Fortunately, my mom said that she would buy Lewa Nuva and Antroz (the only two I want) for me so I could take advantage of the great deal, on the condition that I don't actually open them until I earn the money needed to pay for them. And with spring weather coming, I'll be doing some yardwork, so it shouldn't be too long a wait. :-)

Yeah, I have a great mom... who somehow totally understands my obession with the plastic pieces known as lego. :-P

Yeah, my dad usually buys me $100 worth of LEGo on my B-days, and my Grandma tells me I can buy whatever I want sometimes.

I was in Tesco today and saw 4958: Monster Dino down to

Edited by Gallop

whoo hoo!! just won a 6074 black falcon fortress and a 6077 forestmen fortress from fleebay! it took me forever in countless bidding war but i finally won them in "perfect" condition (which i hope is mint or near mint) at the lower end of the BL prices. :-P i'm so happy.

now i need to own a crusader castle (either 6080 or 6081) in near mint condition. :-P

My newest acquisitions are:

7620 - Indy

Edited by Nebsirob

-Heavy Hauler

-2 Droid Battlepacks

-2 Clone Battlepacks

-Catapult Defense

Total: $89.99

Race for the Stolen Treasure! :'-) My underpaid work is finally paying off! :-D

I'm going to build it at the shack this weekend though, I can't wait!

To the Bricksignal! >:-)

I finally got my hands on the classic space galaxy explorer plus a load of other sets i wanted in this great ebay lot. No boxes but a good deal for

*Yesterday

I earned $20.00 from some Ebay sales, and considered putting toward my most recent buy, my grandma said she would pay for it. What a deal. So my heavy hauler, catapult, etc. was free, and I put my $20.00 towards a....

B-Wing! Only $25.00!

Yesterday i got Phantoka 8693 Chirox *wub* first bionicle set in years got to get Vamprah and Antroz and maybe Toa Lewa :-D

Ah, congrats! I have that set, and I think it's wondeful! Definatly get Antroz and Lewa. *y*

Today I continued my Lego spree with ETX alien strike from Target! I have taken pictures of it, and plan to figure out how to transfer them. It's a new camera. Review on!

Ah, congrats! I have that set, and I think it's wondeful! Definatly get Antroz and Lewa. *y*

b]

yes its a beaut :)

i will i'm planing on those two but Vamprah is just *wub* gold

Edited by Commander Andrew of 501 st

Finally, i have bought my 7036-Dwarf Mine and 7040-Dwarf Mine Defender. :'-)

7770-Deep Sea Treasure Hunter and 7771-Angler Ambush, overall, i enjoy building all of them esp Dwarf Mine which is really the best, i waited so long for it! *wub*

Race for the stolen Treasure, I love that set. *wub*

It's ideal for army builders. ;-)

i cracked down and purchased the ultimate indiana set

7623-0000-xx-13-1.jpg

i was hoping to maybe win it for a bit cheaper on ebay but i was at walmart and it was there waiting for me to pick it up :-)

Troll Battle Wagon, Dwarves' Mine Defender and Tower Raid. A hefty

Got 7094 King's Castle Siege today - 50% off in argos at the moment if anyone else in the uk is after one.

Also got a shoebox full of assorted castle bits off ebay yesterday.