Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Today I bought around 1,000 battle packs (stormtroopers and rebels). Took me over 7 hours to purchase, pack and unpack two car loads. My back still aches.

I am very very curious to know just how much space 1000 battle packs would take up :devil: Can you please take of picture of it all? :blush:

Lego really ought to give an option to purchase 500 stormies or more, like 1 BIG box full of helmets, another full of torsos, another full of legs etc.

Today I bought around 1,000 battle packs (stormtroopers and rebels). Took me over 7 hours to purchase, pack and unpack two car loads. My back still aches.

How many stores did you go to to get that many?

I am very very curious to know just how much space 1000 battle packs would take up :devil: Can you please take of picture of it all? :blush:

Here is a pic of about 600 of them. I think it's closer to 1,200 battle packs total, but I'm too tired to count.

Mental note: never go shopping in the IS F again.

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?...mp;#entry551627

What the hell are you gonna do with 4000 figs?  :oh3:

Smithers: What are you going to do with the million dollars, sir?

Burns: Oh, I dunno. Throw it on the pile, I suppose.

:tongue:

Edited by madoka

Wow, your car is exploding with all of those battle packs! :oh:

Did anyone give you a funny look when you came out of the store with all of the sets?

But why would you spend over $10,000 (tax is around $1000...) on the exact same set? :look:

It's going to be really boring sorting out all of those parts and digging for the minifigures. :tongue:

By the way, what are you going to do with all the pieces?

Also, if you get any misprints, can you post a picture of them?

Lego really ought to give an option to purchase 500 stormies or more, like 1 BIG box full of helmets, another full of torsos, another full of legs etc.
They can't, since they do not have the license to Star Wars minifigures just by themselves. The closest they can get to that are magnet sets. Edited by ILikePi

Anyone else think Madoka deserves a title for his huge battlepack purchase?

"Madoka and the Master's of the Battlepack!"

Anyway, I bought Ahsoka's Starfighter (On sale for $30 Canadian) and the Neimodian Shuttle thing.

I went to the LEGO store in Orlando today, and bought an AAT and R7-A7 keychain, and ordered 5 Clone Walker Battle Packs that weren't in store.

:oh3:

All I got for my 13th birthday was General Grievous (on sale for $30 USD), two Public Works impulse sets (on sale for $1), and the LEGO Star Wars 10th Anniversary Poster (free).

You're so spoiled. :tongue:

Seriously, though, you got $843 USD worth of stuff (not including tax). That's how much I would probably spend on LEGO for 3 years.

Yeah I know, it was a very big birthday, but I prefer the term fortunate. :tongue:

And hey, I could be this guy! :tongue:

Yeah I know, it was a very big birthday, but I prefer the term fortunate. :tongue:
Well, happy late birthday anyways! :classic:

Are you still building all of your sets? :tongue:

And hey, I could be this guy! :tongue:
Yeah, but he's an adult, and adults can blow their money off on whatever they want to blow it off on. :tongue: Edited by ILikePi

I got 7195 Ambush in Cairo, as well as the 7778 Midi-Scale Falcon. Both very cool. I might have a review of the Falcon up in a day or two. :wink:

I went to probably my newfound favorite Target in the world today.

Just to let you know the Target was set up perfectly - Electronics and Toys in the front, and the LEGO Aisle was the back of the first. But on the Aisle adjacent to the LEGO held the most god-awful thing ever, something that scars one for life. The Halo M3&@B10*$ :cry_sad:

Anyway, got a few more Clone Battle Packs and will open them when I get home tomorrow. :thumbup:

Anyway, I bought Ahsoka's Starfighter (On sale for $30 Canadian) and the Neimodian Shuttle thing.

Did you get the Shuttle from Wal-Mart too? I want to get the starfighter but I'm kinda iffy about it :sceptic:

Did you get the Shuttle from Wal-Mart too? I want to get the starfighter but I'm kinda iffy about it :sceptic:

Yeah, I got the Shuttle at Wal-Mart. I also noticed a couple of the Droid Gunships, which I haven't seen in ages.

Yeah, I got the Shuttle at Wal-Mart. I also noticed a couple of the Droid Gunships, which I haven't seen in ages.

Nice! I've been wanting a Droid Gunship, but can't find one anywhere, but I'm not paying ten bucks over retail to get it off BrickLink, so I geuss Im screwed! Anyways, nice finds.

EDIT: 100th Post! Duh huh huh! Me is now citizen!

Edited by Glacarcheo

While you were there, did you happen to notice any Midi-scale Millennium Falcons?

While you were there, did you happen to notice any Midi-scale Millennium Falcons?

Millacol88 said he saw some at his Wal-Mart

Yayz! I am cleaning my room (it's a pretty big and long task!) and I found a MISB 2005 Wookie Catamaran! :cry_happy: It's box is pretty dinged up, but still! That doesn't happen everyday! :tongue:

Yayz! I am cleaning my room (it's a pretty big and long task!) and I found a MISB 2005 Wookie Catamaran! :cry_happy: It's box is pretty dinged up, but still! That doesn't happen everyday! :tongue:

Up for sale???? By the way, clean your room more often! :tongue:

Up for sale???? By the way, clean your room more often! :tongue:

Do you want it? I don't even know what it's worth. :sceptic: Also, that's my only old MISB, so don't get your hopes up! :tongue:

Very nice Glacarcheo. That's one I never got. If you are looking to unload it, lemme know via PM! Of course, if you haven't opened it yet.

I bought some Pick A Brick today, got the Pirate tank yesterday though. That was a fun little set!

Today I went to the LEGO Store and got a free lobster mini set, both Space Police impulse sets, the City BBQ Stand impulse set, and the Star Wars magnet set with Clone Wars Yoda, Count Dooku, and Mace Windu. :classic:

Picked up the Midi-scale Millennium Falcon from kmart today, my first Falcon of any size!