Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Prohibition Mafia: Day Three

Jimmy Plamer/ Simonjedi, Mayor White/ Zapper Brick, Alfred Winder/ JCC: All dead silent. Where are they? Are they trying to fly under the radar, or just lack interest?
- Both the mailman Alfred/JCC1004 and the Gas Station attendant Jimmy/Simonjedi have been extremely quiet during this game. Is it just inexperience? Or are they hiding?

I've been too busy (with christmas and family) to participate in the game...of life. Plus the Garage is backlogged with a large amount of military vehicles that has appeared.

Louis Ingleston/ Dannylonglegs: Same as Ryan. Not following bandwagons much, but not really saying much of importance. Mostly "hmm, I'll have to think about that one" or "Yeah, you're probably right".

You are completely wrong, I for one have fallowed bandwagons, most everyday! And I was the first one to accuse Wilkerson, although I have since changed my mind, and tell me one time were I've said, "hmm, I'll have to think about that one" or "Yeah, you're probably right" I did say "I will probably vote for him, unless I'm convinced otherwise," but I'm not all that decisive.

I don't think that your mafia, I just think your a bit confused when it comes to what's been said.

I thank you for your work on bringing those who have not been contributing to light, that may turn out very useful.

Mom says I can have 10 minutes on the typomatic interwebalizer to send you all a message, so here it is...

Hi!!!!!!1!!!!eleven!!

PS: I'm counting on you adults to think carefully about what you know or might not even realise you know and figure this out. If all the people that have been accused so far had been scum, there wouldn't be more than a few of us who are loyal in the whole town, so obviously we're pointing fingers without knowing why and if you aren't careful, you'll poke out your eye. Somebody has seen or heard something and just isn't putting it together, we wouldn't be left without some kind of clue from the voice in the sky, so THINK! Please. I'm having a hard time sleeping at night thinking of poor Mary, lying somewhere dead learning nursing. Why nursing, anyway? Was that a clue? *huh*

PPS: I have to go now. Thank you for trying. Now try harder. Think of the children! :cry_sad:

I'm having a hard time sleeping at night thinking of poor Mary, lying somewhere dead learning nursing. Why nursing, anyway? Was that a clue? *huh*

Err... Can you really take that as a clue? Let's see...

"Where am I going?!" Mary asked.

"To nursing school." the Governor said.

"Oh no! I wanted to be a chef!" she said.

"Well, that's a real shame, isn't it?"

If I think this right, then we do have a third killer, and that's Roy Orborson!

That's why Dr. Wilkerson knew there were three killers - since he's the vigilante, and the Mafia killed Martin. Now it makes sense!

We can vote Roy out then, but since he seems to be a neutral player, would that really help us? :sceptic: Well, I guess he'd win with the Mafia, too.

So, for the third and hopefully final time today, I vote: Roy Orborson/Inconspicuous.

So, for the third and hopefully final time today, I vote: Roy Orborson/Inconspicuous.

How did you arrive at that conclusion? How do you know he is the third killer?

How did you arrive at that conclusion? How do you know he is the third killer?

Please read my above post thoroughly. I do not claim to know anything, I just thought that this "nursing school" might be the hint we were looking for.

It makes me wonder why the boy couldn't just say it up straight, though. But I know he's like that usually. I blame the parents. :tongue:

Me, flying under the radar? I've posted more than others, and I accualty have a life and need to sleep was just taking cat naps. :tongue:

Now Mr. Right thinks Roy is the third killer because he's a nurse? :wacko:

Your above post doesn't explain why you think Roy Orborson is the third killer. :wacko:

Sigh... You really need everything spelled out to you, don't you?

The boy Andrew Gordon drew our attention to the incident last night when someone tried to kill Mary. I quoted the dialogue between the Governator and Mary above. The Gov said Mary would be taken to the "nursing school" to which Mary replied "but I wanted to be a chef", which can be taken as a hint that a nurse is related to her case.

And the only nurse in this group is Roy Orborson. Now, considering what Dr. Wilkerson has said today - that there are three killers and that he is the vigilante - would imply that it was not the Dr. who tried to kill Mary, but the third killer. And with the possible hint we were given, that killer might just as well be Roy.

I hope I've explained this to you in enough details. :hmpf_bad:

Now I want to know what Roy has to say for himself. I mainly voted for him because it seems we're running out of time, and because apparently voting people will get them talking. :wink:

Mainly it means that I have no more information than the rest of you and thus nothing else to base voting on. I also happen to believe that if we're to get anywhere we have to vote off people, and in the process we are going to vote off some innocents, that's unfortunately how these things go. So that's why I've been following the bandwagon. Like it or not.

And there's nothing wrong with that, I just thought it might be helpful to single some people out to get them talking.

I'm not one to start accusing others with hardly any substantial evidence.

For the last TIME: No substantial evidence is going to fall into your lap. Know why? Because there is none! Clues and suspicions are all we have, and that's what we've got to work with. So stop whining and contribute to the game, or like a certain Florentzia said once, save us the trouble by killing yourself. :hmpf_bad: Might as well be better off dead than no help at all.

You are completely wrong, I for one have fallowed bandwagons, most everyday! And I was the first one to accuse Wilkerson, although I have since changed my mind, and tell me one time were I've said, "hmm, I'll have to think about that one" or "Yeah, you're probably right" I did say "I will probably vote for him, unless I'm convinced otherwise," but I'm not all that decisive.

I don't think that your mafia, I just think your a bit confused when it comes to what's been said.

I thank you for your work on bringing those who have not been contributing to light, that may turn out very useful.

Fair enough, but I don't remember you accusing Wilkerson. Ah, never mind, it's not important.

Mom says I can have 10 minutes on the typomatic interwebalizer to send you all a message, so here it is...

Hi!!!!!!1!!!!eleven!!

What the... did I say that? I didn't mean to. Don't do it again, or you'll have no radio, or whatever it is you kids do these days, for one hour. Have a cookie.

If I think this right, then we do have a third killer, and that's Roy Orborson!

:wacko: Shut the hell up, man! You're confusing me!

Stop! I know what you said, it's just that that theory is... a little out there. Hell, as long as we have nothing better to do:

Unvote: Wilkerson/ Ricecracker

Vote: ... on second thought...

I'll hold my vote for a few minutes, see what Roy has to say.

Me, flying under the radar? I've posted more than others, and I accualty have a life and need to sleep was just taking cat naps. :tongue:

You have, but I don't feel that you've contributed much. Crazy mayors scare me, especially the kind that dislike green locomotives.

... and poison you ear.

:wacko: Shut the hell up, man! You're confusing me!

Stop! I know what you said, it's just that that theory is... a little out there. Hell, as long as we have nothing better to do:

Unvote: Wilkerson/ Ricecracker

Vote: ... on second thought...

I'll hold my vote for a few minutes, see what Roy has to say.

Sorry, ma'am! :tongue:

I can't really take credit for that theory, your son is the one who pointed it out. I just acted upon it.

Right now I'll take any scrap of clues we get, since all the hunches I've had about people have yet to lead to a scum (or at least so I assume)... :sceptic:

for the last TIME: No substantial evidence is going to fall into your lap. Know why? Because there is none! Clues and suspicions are all we have, and that's what we've got to work with. So stop whining and contribute to the game, or like a certain Florentzia said once, save us the trouble by killing yourself. :hmpf_bad: Might as well be better off dead than no help at all.

Have you seen how people have been accused? They're throwing things out there. There is no point in pointing fingers without any explanation or reason. They're unvoting left and right because they're realizing that their decision doesn't make sense or they've jumped on the band wagon. It makes just as much sense as voting for the National Guard Officer Legois. :wacko: Come to your senses!

Mr. Right, I am upset that you have chosen this path of action. You honestly trusted me just a little while ago, and now you're willing to vote me out? And soon after I voted for you? Coincidence? I think not...

I can assure you that the "clue" about nursing school is a coincidence. And remember, it's our brave Governor who sent her to nursing school, not the killer. I understand your suspicion, but seriously? Would you vote for Mr. Right if Mary was going to law school instead?

I think that this is another example of you, Mr. Right, wanting to see the "reaction" of whoever you accuse. I really hope this is the case, but if it isn't, then unfortunately you will lose another townie.

Mr. Right, I am upset that you have chosen this path of action. You honestly trusted me just a little while ago, and now you're willing to vote me out? And soon after I voted for you? Coincidence? I think not...

I can assure you that the "clue" about nursing school is a coincidence. And remember, it's our brave Governor who sent her to nursing school, not the killer. I understand your suspicion, but seriously? Would you vote for Mr. Right if Mary was going to law school instead?

I think that this is another example of you, Mr. Right, wanting to see the "reaction" of whoever you accuse. I really hope this is the case, but if it isn't, then unfortunately you will lose another townie.

Exactly! Mr Right, I am afraid he is correct. There is no substance behind this "clue". You may just be a cowardly townie hoping to survive, or a scum trying to change the way of voting, but either way, that isn't going to get you anywhere.

Haha, relax guys! It's only my single vote, it isn't going to get anyone convicted! I've had some great reactions, though. :wink:

Seriously though, no one is still providing any better solutions. All this talk about "not knowing for certain" will get us nowhere. We don't know anything for certain!

I just wish the Governator would come and end this tormenting (yet quite informative) day already, since obviously we aren't going to reach a conclusion in one way or the other.

Just a few facts about this game of life, to enlighten those of you who are taken aback from my behaviour:

- You can't trust everyone to speak the truth. Nor can you say everyone is lying, either.

- When you vote someone, you can't expect them to just raise their hands and say "you caught me, I'm scum!".

- When you accuse someone, you are bound to get a reaction out of them, since silence is considered a mark of agreement.

- Now, regardless of if the accused one is lying or not, you can get hints from what they are saying, especially "how" they are saying it.

Keeping these points in mind, I think I am much wiser now than I was in the beginning of this day, and that wouldn't have happened if I hadn't ticked off a few selected people. This puts a huge target on my back, but I have my gun ready at nights, so I welcome all three killers in this city to a duel for life. :wink:

Have you seen how people have been accused? They're throwing things out there. There is no point in pointing fingers without any explanation or reason. They're unvoting left and right because they're realizing that their decision doesn't make sense or they've jumped on the band wagon. It makes just as much sense as voting for the National Guard Officer Legois. :wacko: Come to your senses!

For megabluck's sake. Nobody is pointing fingers without an explanation, they are obviously doing it because they agree with the accuser. I still am suspicious of both Mr. Wilkerson and Robert, but there's no point in me voting for them if I'm the only one, is there? Multiple people being voted for isn't going to get us anywhere, so we have to decide who to vote for, and quickly.

I propose we vote for Mr. Wilkerson again. He's definitely the most suspicious out of all that have been accused before, and we could've been in bed early today. I refuse to believe that he's the vigilante. Call it metagaming, but this was the story in MCII with Richard/ ricecracker. He was in a tight spot, so he made up a lie about him being the town investigator. He's doing the same thing now.

Vote: Wilkerson/ Ricecracker

Look, until I'm about to be lynched, I'm not risking revealing how I know.

I'm not sure what you make of this, but he was planning to reveal that he was the vigilante if he was in danger long before anyone voted for him. He could still obviously be lying, but his statement is a little less out-of-the-blue if you know what I mean.

And Mr. Right, I'm glad you were simply wanting a reaction.

I've just been shuffling through some of the old photos again, and found a couple of possible clues...

From Today:

100_0432.jpg

Chief Johnson and one of the Wilder brothers were not present when the National Guard arrived. I wonder why not? Police duties? If so, why was one of the officers still present at the scene?

Also:

ProhibitionHobo.jpg

Ryan Alberts can usually be seen carrying what looks like a bottle of alcohol and a wine glass. Hasn't our town prohibited alcohol? Where has Ryan got this from then? It was said in the sign up thread of life, "In the tiny town of Stapleton, Pennsylvania, the dreaded Mafia controls all the liquor consumption, in their speakeasy's."

SNIP

You bring up an interesting point. However, I'm still unsure whether any of these clues from the opening pictures are actually valid. Since I'm sure the nursing one wasn't valid, I'm not sure we can trust either one. How can we be sure it's alcohol? I remember in a book I read called To Kill a Mockingbird, one man pretended to drink beer, but actually drank root beer, since he wanted people to think that was why he has made some mistakes in his life.

And also, you can see the Chief's shoulder-pad in the left edge of the picture. I think that he and the Wilder brother may have been cut off.

100_0432.jpg

Chief Johnson and one of the Wilder brothers were not present when the National Guard arrived. I wonder why not? Police duties? If so, why was one of the officers still present at the scene?

Either me or John is standing behind and a bit to the left of Ryan, and either John or I is standing in the back left, near whats-her-name, the long black-haired girl. Sarah, I think.

one man pretended to drink beer, but actually drank root beer

It was whiskey. :wink:

And also, you can see the Chief's shoulder-pad in the left edge of the picture. I think that he and the Wilder brother may have been cut off.

Yes, I think this was caused by careless photography...of life, not because of mafia business.

Interesting you brought that up, Sarah. I noticed that he had a cup... but never thought about Prohibition. :sceptic: Good catch.

You bring up an interesting point. However, I'm still unsure whether any of these clues from the opening pictures are actually valid. Since I'm sure the nursing one wasn't valid, I'm not sure we can trust either one. How can we be sure it's alcohol? I remember in a book I read called To Kill a Mockingbird, one man pretended to drink beer, but actually drank root beer, since he wanted people to think that was why he has made some mistakes in his life.

I was just about to mention that! Ryan Alberts= Mr. Underwood? :oh3:

Either me or John is standing behind and a bit to the left of Ryan, and either John or I is standing in the back left, near whats-her-name, the long black-haired girl. Sarah, I think.

Nope, only one of you is in the picture. That person next to Sarah is Rob, the cinema owner.

Oh, and look there I am, right behind Mr. Butcher! :wub:

Oh yes, and my lovely husband and son too...

I can't really take credit for that theory, your son is the one who pointed it out. I just acted upon it.

I did nothing of the sort, that one is all yours. I only pointed out that it was specifically mentioned that she was being forced into nursing. If anything was to be concluded from that in this bizarro universe, it would be that all nurses are people who were nearly killed but saved by an education, which doesn't make them guilty of anything.

GEEZ! You're starting to get on my nerves now, jumping from one accusation to the next without anything to base them on, then saying that you have no evidence like it makes it ok to want to kill people on a guess. You're not exactly upholding your lawyer's ethics very well and it's got us spinning in circles with suspicion but no results. :hmpf:

Old people... BAH! :angry:

Unable to reach a conclusion, the unhappy townsfolk shuffled off into the night, back to their homes.

"Remember, anyone who is out at night will be shot, and if you live, you'll be shot again." Captain Butcher said.

"You're my kind of soldiers!" The Governor said.

ALL NIGHT ACTIONS ARE USELESS TONIGHT! DON'T SEND THEM IN!

Day Four will be up in less than a day.

Will a Moderator please lock this topic, please.