Sign in to follow this  
Dennimator

It was a Dark and Stormy night 3

"NO! For reasons of sanitation, use a lightsaber, you must. Cauterize the wounds to the gineau pigs, it will. A sword, slice them open messily, it does. Blood all over your carpet do you want?"

"You've... you've put a lot of thought into this, haven't you?" Mark said, kicking gineau pigs into the walls while trying to decide which weapon to choose.

"He has indeed," said Qui-gon. "When you've been around for 900 years, you have a lot of empty time to think about things like this. Now are you going to do anything about those gineau pigs, or are you going to let them eat your legs?"

Mark saw that the vicious rodents, in an absence of lego pieces, had begun gnawing on his pants. He made up his mind as to what weapon he was going to use, reaching for...

A bit long. I'm an author at heart :tongue:

..the lightsabre, giving Zorro back his sword. "You fight with this", he said, "I´ll just kick their a$$es using this lightsabre and the Force. A slightly annoyed Zorro said to Mark...

Hey, Zorro, good to have you back in the story. You were a great "author" last time. :wink:

Edited by Dennimator

I think there's a guinea pig up my...

@badboytje88: I wanna move to Holland... :tongue: In Sweden we´re allowed to drink when we´re 18, but we aren´t allowed to buy any alcohol until we´re 21... :cry_sad:

We'll I wanna move to Sweden, the women there are purdeh!

"... up... my..." Zorro's head jerked as a disturbing chittering sound came from the region of his neck. His body seemed to go slack, then it tensed up again, his eyes closed, and when they opened, they were no longer his own - they were the glittery black eyes of a LEGO-eating gineau pig, radiating pure evil.

"Been taken over by the gineau pig, he has! Fight him, you must, or succeed in destroying all Lego, Roland Emmerich will!" Yoda shouted.

"BUT I'VE NEVER TAKEN FENCING LESSONS, AND HE'S A FRIKKIN' FOLK HERO! HOW'M I SUPPOSED TO FIGHT HIM?" Mark yelled at the diminutive jedi.

"Learn quickly," Yoda said, as Gineau-Zorro launched himself at our hero, sword swinging so fast it was a blur. Mark held the lightsaber up in front of his body and...

Feel free to chastise me if I'm being too long-winded. But I think this story needs a sword-fight. All stories need sword fights, when you get down to it.

...Yoda said, "Let the Force control your movements, you should." "Close your eyes and feel the Force streaming into you!" Qui-Gon shouted , but the next second, he was taken over by the guinea pigs too, getting the same evil black eyes. Yoda quickly defended himself as Qui-Gon started to attack him. Mark, struggling wiht having the Force control himself, remembered sometning; his lightsaber could easily cut off Zorro´s sword. He cut it off, but just as he was about to give Zorro the final blow...

... and zorro fell making the whole country shake as the floor collapsed :tongue: , Mark screamed as a huge flying guini pig picked him up and dragged him out the window, the guini pig dropped him into Eskallons pool and Eskallon came out and said "I am a wizard, you have 1 wish".

Mark wished for a chrome vader in lego form and then gandalf transported them to the top of minas tirith, unfortunatly Mark dropped the figure over the edge while in Minas Tirith.

Edited by Eskallon

Without thinking, mark jumped after the chrome vader. He caught the minifig in mid-air, when he suddenly realized that he jumped of the edge of Minas Tirith. When he was about 5 meters above the ground, a loud voice spoke to him and said....

"You saved my life." The Vader transformed into human shape, like Qui-Gon and Yoda did earlier, and used the Force to save them both. "Now we´re even."

"However", he continued, "I think Qui-Gon told me about what people transforming into Mega Bloks or monsters. Now there is another caterogy he didn´t tell you about. Us Sith. Darth Maul, serve your master. Emperor, please help us!!"

The Dath Maul and Sidious figs Mark had in his pocket jumped out and transformed. "You see", the Emperor (Sidious) said, "I sent the guinea pigs to destroy all good lego in the world!" He started to attack Mark with his Force Lightning, but then Mary...

Too long again. Crap! :tongue:

EDIT:Sorry for double-posting, I have no idea why this happened. Mods, feel free to delete the other post.

Edited by Dennimator

"You saved my life." The Vader transformed into human shape, like Qui-Gon and Yoda did earlier, and used the Force to save them both. "Now we´re even."

"However", he continued, "I think Qui-Gon told me about what people transforming into Mega Bloks or monsters. Now there is another caterogy he didn´t tell you about. Us Sith. Darth Maul, serve your master. Emperor, please help us!!"

The Dath Maul and Sidious figs Mark had in his pocket jumped out and transformed. "You see", the Emperor (Sidious) said, "I sent the guinea pigs to destroy all good lego in the world!" He started to attack Mark with his Force Lightning, but then Mary...

Too long again. Crap! :tongue:

Edited by Dennimator

... said, "Mark sith lord's hate wizards", so eskallon jumped off the edge and spat at sidious before making the spit the size of an elephant and having it charge at vader.

The sith lords all washed away back up to the top floor of the city and Mark and Mary looked out and saw pirate ships in the water, orc warriors everywhere on the fields infront of minas tirith, space shuttles in the sky and city people everywhere.

He then said " wow, that is just like a mix of lego themes united, I will go and say hello to those red coats now"...

...but when he came closer, he saw it all was holograms made by the guinea pigs. Mary shot all the projectors with her gun, which made all the holograms disappear, but also made all the guinea pigs even angrier. They began to charge at Mark and co, when Yoda and Qui-gon came in the Naboo Fighter. "Get in, guys!" Qui-Gon said, and they all jumped into the fighter, just escaping the angered guinea pigs. "Ok, I think we need a plan", Mark said. "A plan, already got have we", Yoda said. "The map, you remember? Follow it you will, and the ultimate weapon, you will get. Making all guinea pigs vanish if used right, it will." "But only if used by the Chosen One", Qui-Gon said. "If someone else uses it...

... the galaxy will collapse.

Ok, now this map tells me to go see the space guy's first. Mark jumped out of the fighter just in time to land on the space shuttle and he climbed in, but a man turned round when he entered and with a gun at hand he...

...said: "Give me the map or I´ll shoot you. As he was unarmed (his lightsaber was in the fighter, together with his friends), he gave the map to the (hooded) man, but when the man lowered the gun to take the map, he used the Force Push on the man. The hood went off and revealed Maul, who triggered his double-ended lightsaber and sliced the map in small pieces. "NOOOO!!" Mark shouted, but as he was unarmed he ran back into the fighter and told the others what jusdt happened. "Fortunately", Yoda said, "remembered the map, I have." "The space guys, a trap was. The sith, they are." Where we really should go", said Qui-Gon, "is...

... back to normal earth, ahhhum the force is strong with you yes. Get in you must and we shall go together....

... to the land of Lego Legends. Mark couldn't believe his eyes. He saw life-size versions of all the legendary Lego sets of the past. They hovered over Main Street, flew through the gates of Black Falcon's Fortress, greeted the friendly folks at the Guarded Inn, before arriving at their destination, the feared Black Seas Barracuda. "The captain's cabin, you will find the next part of the map in", Yoda said. Mark boarded the Barracuda and was immediately attacked by four clone pirates who all looked like alike ( :pirate: ) and could only be identified by the combination of the color of their bandanas and colors of the stripes on their shirt. Mark easily passed these not so clever pirates and reached the door of the captain's cabin. In there was Red Beard, the pirate captain. Just as Mark was trying to grab the map of the wall of the cabin, ...

...the Captain took off his disguise, revealing his true self, Zorro! "Stop!" Zorro said, "if you want that map piece, you will have to defeat me!" "...Naah, I don´t want to", said Mark, "because hopefully you will turn back into your normal self when I activate the weapon." So Mark snatched the map and began to run towards the door, but...

What the... Now I´ll have to buy the Barracuda, Black Knights Fortress, Main Street and Guarded Inn to take pics of the story! :oh3: Grr... :tongue:

Edited by Dennimator

The wizard Eskallon came back and opened the door first, wait there were some of the EB members out there. KimT, Thrash, ISC, Whitefang, Hinckley were all standing there with shotguns. They opened fire and mark thought he was dead. That was till yoda came and whisked Mark away in the Naboo Fighter :yoda: ...

Ohh, this year it has the star wars thing to it :tongue:

Edited by Eskallon

But still, now his fellow EB friends had come, Zorro laughed happily and cried: CHAARGGGEEE !!!!!Kill him!

Mark nearly did it in his pants and...

... at that moment Zorro got whacked on the head with a giant Fabuland hammer, freeing the evil Megabloks spirit that had taken possession of poor Zorro. The evil Megabloks spirit now took possession of Eskallon, who at the last moment joined the crew aboard the Naboo Fighter, leaving the surprised EB crew behind on the Black Seas Barracuda, and leaving everyone aboard unaware of the evil that was among them. The Naboo Fighter set course to the destination indicated on Red Beard's map, where they would find the ultimate weapon in the battle against the evil guinea pigs, the long lost world of...

...where practically everything can be found, in the "Lost letter" part of the Post office in Legoville! :tongue:

However, on their way to Legoville in the county Brohultsvagen, Eskallon...

...where practically everything can be found, in the "Lost letter" part of the Post office in Legoville! :tongue:

However, on their way to Legoville in the county Brohultsvagen, Eskallon...

... smashed up the fighter with his newly aquired weapon (the mega-detonator). They all fell to the ground while Eskallon was invisible the group thought he was long gone and was shaken off, but really he was following them...

...in a car, disguised as a giant candy ( :tongue: ). Our heroes created a Force-mobile (a vehicle steered by the Force) of the rests of the fighter ("Noo, my UCS Naboo Fighter!!!" Mark cried) and continued on the route to Legoville. However on their way they met Hinckley and Sinner, who...

... set all of their statuses to 'Taking a break' and they all had a nice picnic on the side of the road. After finishing their meal, the walrus hit Hinckley with his bucket, who responded with a whack of his hammer, but he missed and accidentally hit...

Edited by Rick

...Eskallon, breaking his invisibility machine and freeing him from the guinea pig spell. "Whoa, thanks guys!" he said, and he re-created the Naboo Fighter, and teleported them to Brohultsvagen, the home of Legoville. However, when they tried to get into the city...

EDIT:800th post! :grin:

Edited by Dennimator

...Mark had a revelation. "How is it," he said, "that the Emperor sent the gineau pigs, if my mother-in-law said that it was Roland Emmerich?"

"Complex, the ways of The Force are."

"Is he getting on anyone else's nerves here?" Mark asked.

"Hey, bub, it's part of the job. Do you know how disillusioned people would be if I stopped talking backwards and spouting arcane wisdom?" Yoda snapped. "I mean... Annoyance leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. To the dark side, that path only goes."

Suddenly, as they entered the city, a flicker filled the air. "Look up!" Qui-gon said, pointing to the sky as a few golden hexagons were replaced with regular blue. "We're in a borg holodeck simulation!"

"Know so much about Star Trek, do you all of a sudden?" Yoda said.

"That doesn't matter now. This must mean that we're in the dangerous legendary land of themes that never were. We could encounter anything here, from Star Trek themes to a Steampunk theme to a *gulp* Twilight theme. If lego hasn't done it, and more than a few people wanted it, it's here. We have to stay on our toes." Qui-gon said, pulling out his lightsaber. Suddenly, the hologram flickered, and they were in a drab gray room. Out of the shadows came...

Eep. Extremely long, but I think that this could make the story a whole lot of fun. Plus, it gives a chance for my sigfig to come in.