ACCURATEin

CITY: Extremely random photos from Lego City!

Those are Pick A Brick boxes from last year as a special at the Lego store.

Ahhh, thank you!

WOW, ACCURATEin! *oh2*

This is probably one of the best cities I've ever seen. I like all of the individual MOCs that make up this city.

Very well done. :thumbup:

~buddy~

you are one of the best 20 lego builders in the world I would say.Your city awesome with large and gloriuos building, and even great little details that really count in how great your city is.Some of these MOCs are lego set potentual and beyond like the mail place,the lego store and the white sports car.

Great city. Glad I found this off the Bay. Couldn't see much detail from there, just the vans. Your city and trucks are awesome and the work on the monorail is top knotch. You have a great talent in MOCing. I fully concur, one of the best MOC cities I've seen. Keep it up!

WOW, ACCURATEin! *oh2*

This is probably one of the best cities I've ever seen. I like all of the individual MOCs that make up this city.

Very well done. :thumbup:

~buddy~

Thank you very much! :classic:

you are one of the best 20 lego builders in the world I would say.Your city awesome with large and gloriuos building, and even great little details that really count in how great your city is.Some of these MOCs are lego set potentual and beyond like the mail place,the lego store and the white sports car.

haha top 20?! No chance! But thank you very much. :classic: Whom knows?! Maybe one day it's possible to be a set designer.

Great city. Glad I found this off the Bay. Couldn't see much detail from there, just the vans. Your city and trucks are awesome and the work on the monorail is top knotch. You have a great talent in MOCing. I fully concur, one of the best MOC cities I've seen. Keep it up!

Thank you very much! :classic:

Here is one more truck i've built in the last month...

5166020024_1eeaec2479_z.jpg

Mobile ATM, eh? Never seen one of those before. Where's the bank that accompanies it? :thumbup::tongue:

Thank you! You're right about the size factor haha. IKEAs are massive structures. But now that you mention it looks like a Best Buy.... maybe it could be either/or?!

Massive is almost an understatement :laugh:

great job on the city

Edited by lt.Gonville brickhead

Great truck, ACCURATEin! It looks very realistic. :thumbup:

Well done. :classic:

~buddy~

Thank you buddy!

Mobile ATM, eh? Never seen one of those before. Where's the bank that accompanies it? :thumbup::tongue:

I had see this truck about a month ago and thought it was awesome, so i took a photo of it and went home to build it. Right now these is no Bank of America in this city, but with the sky being the limit, a Bank of America skyscraper is inevitable!!

Great truck :thumbup:

Thank you!

Massive is almost an understatement :laugh:

great job on the city

haha it's rather large. Thank you!

Right now i'm working on new ambulance design and remodeling the Chick-fil-a restaraunt. :thumbup:

I had see this truck about a month ago and thought it was awesome, so i took a photo of it and went home to build it. Right now these is no Bank of America in this city, but with the sky being the limit, a Bank of America skyscraper is inevitable!!

Actually, your ceiling is the limit :tongue::grin:

Mind shooting a new overall picture? This city has really advanced since the last one :thumbup::blush:

Mind shooting a new overall picture? This city has really advanced since the last one :thumbup::blush:

Yeah that would be great! I love seeing the updates that are made to this city. I just wish I had the space, time and money to do something like this! Its a real inspiration :thumbup:

This is quite literally one of the best cities my partner and I have come across and is what we aspire to with ours, in terms of the degree of detail and MOCs.

Looking forward to seeing what comes next! :thumbup:

Actually, your ceiling is the limit :tongue::grin:

haha I believe you are correct! In the room the ceiling definitely is the limit. I Will have to clean the city up before taking another overall shot. There are lots of random pieces laying in the streets..it's a mess! :classic:

Yeah that would be great! I love seeing the updates that are made to this city. I just wish I had the space, time and money to do something like this! Its a real inspiration :thumbup:

Thank you very much! I had to make space to make this a reality.

This is quite literally one of the best cities my partner and I have come across and is what we aspire to with ours, in terms of the degree of detail and MOCs.

Looking forward to seeing what comes next! :thumbup:

Thank you very much! It really is fun to have a partner with whom to build and design. Fun hobby. :classic:

Great city! But LCPD needs more work!

Thank you very much. Indeed it could use some more attention, but the civilians within the city have been on good behavior. :tongue: If the crime rates go up then the neccessary renovations will take place.

Very Nice city!

Keep up the good work :)

Thank you very much. It's fun. :thumbup:

Here are a few updates...

New ambulance design..

5201684609_93ccdd9b52_z.jpg

5201684495_970d3b82a8_z.jpg

Remodeled the Chick-fil-A which is still under construction. Will feature a play zone and elevator. :classic:

5202280398_03de156bcf_z.jpg

:thumbup:

I love the updates. Especially the Redbox and Monster machines. Also, A+ work on the interior of the McDonalds.

Probably rhe best MickeyD's I've ever seen, an awesome Monster pickup, and great vending machines! :thumbup:

I really like that Baskin Robins truck too :thumbup:

You guys want to know a secret?!

The MOCs i just posted were not all built by me. My girlfriend, whom claims to have never built a LEGO set as a child, built the majority of them.

She used a set of photographic instructions that i made of the Coke truck to build the budweiser and diet pepsi. The ice cream truck she designed by looking at the SWAT truck that I designed. The redbox was designed and built entirely by her. The McDonald's was a team build, with about 2/3 of the work done by her. :classic:

this is hands down some of the best work I've seen. I love all the vehicles and the McDonalds is AMAZING looks so real it literally took me a back a little.

She used a set of photographic instructions that i made of the Coke truck to build the budweiser and diet pepsi. The ice cream truck she designed by looking at the SWAT truck that I designed. The redbox was designed and built entirely by her. The McDonald's was a team build, with about 2/3 of the work done by her. :classic:

Big kudos to her then! :wink:

Your....er I mean your girlfriend's creations and input into your MOCs are fantastic, that DVD vending machine :thumbup: - beer truck :thumbup: - Macca's :thumbup:

Tell her to keep up the COOL work and to totally Brick On ! :grin: