Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Mafstraw Manor - Chapter 4

I would like to pick up another book, and throw it at Morrison

Just go get the criminal files on all of us. I have the pleasure to say that I have never been interrogated by the police.

Just go get the criminal files on all of us. I have the pleasure to say that I have never been interrogated by the police.

Ouch! Alright, alright.

If possible, I'd like to look at the criminal records.

Oh, and I'd like to search Baker's room.

Be aware that I'm only allowed to look at them at night, one person per night.

I want to look at the files.

I want to search Clarances room.

Ok guys, those records might say something about a pub fight and drink driving on my behalf but that was like ages ago and I have been a good lad since.

Ok guys, those records might say something about a pub fight and drink driving on my behalf but that was like ages ago and I have been a good lad since.

He just said he can only look at them at night. Wait, Rexie, you've been a good boy?? I feel disillusioned..

He just said he can only look at them at night. Wait, Rexie, you've been a good boy?? I feel disillusioned..

Don't worry I am a good lad now just there have been some troubles before. Anyway it wasn't me that started the fight.

So let's see... Florence is aligned with the crooked cop who we're going to trust as an honest source of criminal records. :laugh:

Go for it, I'm clean or I would have been disbarred. On the other hand, Athranhart and Lord Faisser used to be up to some pretty dirty stuff together. I'll be fascinated to read the details of that whenever we're actually allowed to do any of the actions we keep saying. I'm not getting results, anyone else?

(Just needed a moment)

Thank you for untying me. Yes, this has truly shown the criminals, those who wish to tie up elderly men for their own gain!

I would like to go pick up a book, and use it as a weapon.

Knowledge is power, especially if it's an encyclopedia. Oh wait! I have an idea!

I would like to find a window, and try to throw the book at the window in an attempt to break it and escape.

Rudy picks up a book that he finds in one of the crates and holds it tight. He then remembers that they have noticed no windows on this floor.

Morrison dodges and runs off to get the files. He returns shortly.

Ouch! Alright, alright.

If possible, I'd like to look at the criminal records.

Oh, and I'd like to search Baker's room.

Be aware that I'm only allowed to look at them at night, one person per night.

Morrison lays out the files after returning from his room. "Which one do we want to look at first?" he asks.

He then heads off into Baker's room. It is a plain room ,with a crate, dresser, bed and vase of flowers. Baker's knife is laying on top of the crate. It has ot blood on it.

Rex and the rest of the group enter Clarence's room. Rex promptly trips on entry, and looks at a funny bump on the floor. The rest pile in after him and ransack the room. They find many things that are common for a man of the church to have, but nothing strange unti lthey find a kinfe.

Clarence kindly reminds everyone that Amelia handed out everyone knives yestrerday, as seen in the post below:

If we need to defend ourselves, I'd like to get another knife, as well as one for everyone else who doesn't have one - if the person who killed Lord Gregor is not one of us, then we have defense against him/her. And if the person is, we know that they can kill without use of a knife, so if we all have knives and so do they, it balances out and we're back to square one.

Morrison lays out the files after returning from his room. "Which one do we want to look at first?" he asks.

Oh please, let's start with me!

He then heads off into Baker's room. It is a plain room ,with a crate, dresser, bed and vase of flowers. Baker's knife is laying on top of the crate. It has ot blood on it.

OH VOICE IN THE SKY!!!! Care to explain how that is possible when you acknowledged me waving it at the group and having it in my possession just a couple of pages back before I was tied up? :hmpf:

Are you trying to tell us that someone stole it from me and then somehow planted blood on it while I was unconscious, or are you just losing your mind? :laugh:

Rex and the rest of the group enter Clarence's room. Rex promptly trips on entry, and looks at a funny bump on the floor. The rest pile in after him and ransack the room. They find many things that are common for a man of the church to have, but nothing strange unti lthey find a kinfe.

*whispers* Whew, they didn't find the jewels.

Could be a different knife. But is it another one of yours? Probably. Psycho. :hmpf_bad:

I'd like to look at Baker's file first.

Ah, excellent, the files. If you would kindly take your hands off my bible and pay attention here, then perhaps we can find out something worth knowing? Thanks. I say we should read all the files, starting at the top and working down the entire list. That way, we can sift out who here are good citizens and who have been convicted criminals, giving us something to go off in our future talks. I suggest after we have made a clear inspection of all the files, we should finish looking through any other bedrooms that we haven't looked at yet, since we have already started, and then I want to take a look in some of the unopened crates around the house, particularly in the Living Room. I suspect that a crate was referenced in the "title" of our afternoon discussions for a reason, and I want to find out why.

That blood covered knife is worrying, I presume it must be the murder weapon used to kill poor Jimmy. Since we were all handed out knives earlier, does everyone still have theirs? I would like to ask you all to show your knives now, for if somebody is missing theirs then we might just have a suspect. I have mine right here in my room, as pointed out earlier. What about the rest of you?

Goes to fetch knife from room.

Comes back

Well here is my knife in pristine condition. Yes lets read out all the files in one go.

Everyone's quite nosey, aren't they?

Well, I for one, am one of those people.

I would like to search Rex's room.

Everyone's quite nosey, aren't they?

Well, I for one, am one of those people.

I would like to search Rex's room.

Okay here is the key.

Hands over key.

I have nothing to hide and that is why I am letting you in.

A sudden crash is heard from the direction of the kitchen.

"Someone came to save us?" asked Amelia hopefully.

A angry crash sounds out agian, and they can all hear a heavy object being picked up. It sounds like a butcher knife.

"I don't think so," said Clerance. "Everyone, we should move, quickly.

END OF CAHPTER 4. PLEASE SEND IN NIGHT ACTIONS, AND SAY IF YOU WANT TO MOVE TOWARDS OR AWAY FROM THE KITCHEN.

Edited by Zepher