Sign in to follow this  
UsernameMDM

Crown Cannon and Crew

I like the use of the small barrell for the cannon. I wonder though how those notches on the inside would affect its ability to fire...

Steve

I like the cannon and the crew. The only thing I would change about the cannon is the gold brick behind the breach. I'd go with a black one (if you have that piece). Otherwise, it looks great.

I actually think the gold piece looks very good. It gives the cannon a "crownies feeling".

I really like it! :thumbup: But what is the guy with the black bandana holding in his hands?

Nice looking cannon, I also like the golden piece to get a Crownie feeling.

I think the bandana guy is holding binoculars or something like that ....

The bandana guy is also the one out of place i guess. Its not very "crownie"

Maybe you could chance that.

I agree with the others that the man with the bandana doesn't suit very well with the rest. But the cannon is very great and it has a very medieval feel over it.

The minifigs look great. IMO, it gives them that commando team feel to it.

But what is the guy with the black bandana holding in his hands?

It's supposed to be a powder horn. The colors are backwards but I don't have a white 1x1 cone.

Thanks for the comments.

Athos - I just pretend the notches aren't there and the cannon works great that way!

Commodore Hornbricker - Like the others have said, I put the pearl gold piece there to give it a Crown feel.

Abaddon127 - I'll have to post a pic of them armed with pikes protecting the cannons.

Others - The bandanna guys are there to give the group a hodgepodge feel. Ideally, I would like to have a crew sans armor (like the crown emblem torso), but I am using those guys for my crossbowmen. My dream cannon crew would have a captain with the crown emblem and turban and maybe the MMV peasant torsos for the crew with a hodgepodge of headgear.