Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Mafstraw Manor - Chapter 3

I would like to search Florance's room and look around for some poison or sleeping pills and the like.

I'd like to aid him in his search

I agree, my tea was definitely drugged and now I'm being told odd things by Athranhart who is defending Florence a little too vigorously. I think we should watch them both closely.

Well unless you have proof then do not tell us who to defend. I am going to go speak with athranhart privatly.

Proof? His tea was drugged, take a guess who served it! :hmpf:

Athranhat, I'm sorry for jumping the gun a little. It seems Florance was lying about what you told her. That and the whole poisoned-tea thing makes her look pretty suspicious.

Well unless you have proof then do not tell us who to defend. I am going to go speak with athranhart privatly.

I was drugged, I have a witness, and I know that Florence delivered the tea, but you defend whoever you wish, just remember that it makes you look bad if they are guilty.

It seems Florance was lying about what you told her. That and the whole poisoned-tea thing makes her look pretty suspicious.

As an officer of the court, I know that she was highly suspected in the death of her previous employer (hmmm, hiring her seems to result in people dying) but certain parts of the evidence were ruined by an inept (or bribed) police officer who has a very questionable reputation. You can probably figure out who that is. :sceptic:

Thomas, we need to talk. :hmpf_bad:

Drags Thomas over to the plane.

Plane? Are you completely mad? :wacko:

I realise you're concerned about your old secrets getting out, but as they don't involve me, it won't do you any good to try to manipulate me with your bizarre ramblings and defense of Florence. :hmpf_bad:

Plane? Are you completely mad? :wacko:

Apparently, yes. :wacko:

I realise you're concerned about your old secrets getting out, but as they don't involve me, it won't do you any good to try to manipulate me with your bizarre ramblings and defense of Florence. :hmpf_bad:

Secrets? I don't have any secrets. :hmpf_bad: I think you're the one here that's completely mad.

I'm not defending anybody, nor will I. I'm stating the fact that my tea wasn't "poisoned" like your's supposedly was.

I am going to speak to florance privatly elsewhere.

They group head for the large front door, and arriving, see that it is locked, and far to heavy to break down. The house has no windows on the first floor.

While we're talking about tea, has anyone noticed that we are trappedon this floor! Presumably, when someone killed Lord Gregor, this someone also locked the main door. I would like to try and pry the door upstairs open with my knife.

How very interesting Thomas, thank you for sharing that with us all. If anyone wishes to give a confession before the Lord, you may approach me at any time, for with repentance comes forgiveness my children. :classic:

While we're talking about tea, has anyone noticed that we are trappedon this floor! Presumably, when someone killed Lord Gregor, this someone also locked the main door. I would like to try and pry the door upstairs open with my knife.

Old doors are too much a match for your knife, which snaps after a long sturggle with the lock.

The afternoon (end of chapter) fast approaches. The group starts to think about ways to defend themselves.

At this point, I'm not relly sure what to do. :sceptic: It seems we're locked in this room. Where the heck are we supposed to sleep? :tongue: Hmmm....

If we need to defend ourselves, I'd like to get another knife, as well as one for everyone else who doesn't have one - if the person who killed Lord Gregor is not one of us, then we have defense against him/her. And if the person is, we know that they can kill without use of a knife, so if we all have knives and so do they, it balances out and we're back to square one.

I have a knife and I know things that can only benefit the one of you who is here for the treasure and I'm willing to deal, so I feel fairly secure.

Oh, and I have a confession, father... you have pretty eyes. Maybe we can sit together tonight? :sweet:

The group seperates to prepare themselves for lunch. They all feel they have a lot to think about.

The chapter is over. PM me your "night actions", though technically it isn't night.

A MOD/ADMIN can lock this topic now, thanks!