The Penguin

The Penguin's Batman Minifigures. )

I really love these three, Penguin.

I had to think about Superman's torso for a minute to figure out what it was, then I saw it was the hammer and scythe. (Is that what it's called?)

Is that a grenade on Batman's leg? If he was running, and his belt snagged the pen...Well, that's not the best place for a grenade. :laugh: He looks good, but his hat might could use some texture.

I can't think of much to say about the Penguin, other than that his hat is absolutely perfect. :thumbup:

Sickle. It's called sickle. ) :classic:

Thanks a lot! ) I'm glad you liked them! ) :classic:

Great part Penguin! :thumbup::wub:

I really like the soviet Penguin, and the soviet superman. :wub:

Looking forward to more!

CommanderFox

Thanks a lot! ) :classic:

New part!!!! I like it, i like this soviet part! Great

Can't wait till the next part!

It's good, comrade, that you like the soviet part(y). ) :classic:

Thanks a lot! ) :laugh:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Holy delays, Batman! ) :classic:

It's been quite a while since I posted any new Bat-figures. So I guess I need to change the situation, so here's another part! ) :thumbup:

Veronica Vreeland.

(High-society snob and Penguin's ex-girlfriend.....)

snapshot20090125231138.jpg

veronicavreeland.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Mr. Freeze.

(Note the shiny dark blue armor.)

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

"You're going to a dark, cold place, Vreeland!"

6.jpg

The Penguin's driver.

(Formely a citizen of Kaznia.)

7.jpg

If we have a driver, then we also need a posh car! ) :classic:

8.jpg

And its owner. With a new umbrella! Yay! ) :laugh::thumbup:

(Inspired by the game.....)

9.jpg

10.jpg

I hope you liked that part! ) :classic:

11.jpg

Any comments, please? ) :sweet:

Edited by The Penguin

It1s been so long ago, you have done new Batman MOC, I feared, you will not make more. So it is a cheerful surprise to me! Miss Vreeland is really good(if I could give you a tip, her father, general Vreeland is a funny, and MOCable character too :laugh: )Mr Frezze is really cool :laugh: . What inspired his look? I have never seen him in such clothes. Your limo looks really...khm Penguinish :laugh: . The umbrella is really nice too.

Great stuff as always friend! I especially love Mr Freeze's new armour and Veronica Vreeland, who looks perfect! :wub:

That said, why doesn't Mr Freeze have his helmet?

And I love the new umbrella!

Batbrick Away! :devil:

It1s been so long ago, you have done new Batman MOC, I feared, you will not make more. So it is a cheerful surprise to me! Miss Vreeland is really good(if I could give you a tip, her father, general Vreeland is a funny, and MOCable character too :laugh: )Mr Frezze is really cool :laugh: . What inspired his look? I have never seen him in such clothes. Your limo looks really...khm Penguinish :laugh: . The umbrella is really nice too.

There's always a place for Batman in my heart! ) :laugh: I may be distracted by other themes sometimes, but Batman is out of any competition for me. )

General Vreeland is indeed an easilly MOCable character, though not very interesting, frankly. Chasing HQ and Veronica on a tank.... :hmpf: That's something even B&B show doesn't give us! ) :laugh:

Nothing really. I just thought he would look good in that armor. )

Thank you for your kind comment! ) :classic:

As wonderful as usual, TP! :thumbup: Love your new umbrella! :wink:

Thanks a lot! ) :classic: I hope you'll like the upcoming (sometime) part as well! ) :wink:

Great stuff as always friend! I especially love Mr Freeze's new armour and Veronica Vreeland, who looks perfect! :wub:

That said, why doesn't Mr Freeze have his helmet?

And I love the new umbrella!

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Thanks, mate! ) :classic:

Um, let us imagine him being more like B&R one! ) :classic:

Yep, I should really consider making more umprellas. )

YAY!!!! Finally a new part YES! I like Vreeland the most. But it was worth the long wait for this good part!

Thanks a lot! ) :classic:

Where is the new part? My patience is not last forever :vader::laugh:

:laugh: Sorry for the delay, I'm a bit out of ideas now. However your help shall be most welcome. ) :classic:

Dude, that's a kick of over a month...

Well, I'll try to make a new part as soon as possible. Still with all those themes I'm making figs for, you should understand, it's not very easy to generate another bunch every week or two (like I used to! :cry_sad: ) :laugh:

Ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

After having received some complaints for not updating the topic, I decided to present you a small part, which I've had in mind for a long time..... Nothing special, but still. ) :classic:

Nightwing with his new hair. :wub:

(He looks so-o-o-o-o...... Can't find a proper word. :blush: )

0.jpg

1.jpg

He looks good from every angle. )

2.jpg

Nightwing and his action figure. )

3.jpg

Penguin & Penguin. ) :classic:

(A shame I can't make a pic of myself right now: I have exactly the same suit. :laugh: )

4.jpg

"Birds of a feather....."

5.jpg

Any comments, please? ) :sweet:

Those are great Penguin! :thumbup: The hair on your Nightwing looks much better than the Exo-Force piece on the official version.

I would say something but I can't pick my jaw off the floor.

:laugh: Oh, you're too kind! ) I'm glad that you liked them: and I also hope that you'll enjoy my upcoming parts. ) :classic:

The hair really suits Nightwing well, and Penguins suit looks great!

Thanks a lot! His hair may be a bit ling, but still he looks really handsome. And since he's often considered as being the best-looking superhero..... ) :classic:

Those are great Penguin! :thumbup: The hair on your Nightwing looks much better than the Exo-Force piece on the official version.

Thankyou very much! ) :thumbup: I really hated their choice. No idea why they ever decided to use that piece..... :wacko:

Nice up-date, The Penguin. And a good example of how the PoP parts can be very useful in other themes :thumbup:

Let's hope to see Danstan and Tamina's hairs in other colours soon!

LuxorV

Some really nice work here. Are you planning on doing The Creeper? He was one of my favourites from TAS despite only having one episode ><

Mr. Freeze.

(Note the shiny dark blue armor.)

I'm noting, I'm noting! :sweet: Very cool (pun not intended)! :thumbup: It would make for a great evil twin of my sigfig. All you need is a Harry Potter head with a goatee. :laugh:

And indeed, that Nightwing looks totally :wub: !

Nice up-date, The Penguin. And a good example of how the PoP parts can be very useful in other themes :thumbup:

Let's hope to see Danstan and Tamina's hairs in other colours soon!

LuxorV

Thank you very much, LuxorV! ) :thumbup:

Indeed I intensively use Poip parts for my minifigs (for my Castle ones mostly).

Indeed a tan or blond Tamina's hair shall be mostly welcome! :sweet:

Some really nice work here. Are you planning on doing The Creeper? He was one of my favourites from TAS despite only having one episode ><

Thank you very much, Catanas. I'm glad you liked them! ) :sweet:

I have already done The Creeper (it was one of my first customs I'm really proud of)....

10.jpg

9.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

I shall also be very grateful for your suggestions and recommendations concerning what characters I should be doing next. ) :classic:

I'm noting, I'm noting! :sweet: Very cool (pun not intended)! :thumbup: It would make for a great evil twin of my sigfig. All you need is a Harry Potter head with a goatee. :laugh:

And indeed, that Nightwing looks totally :wub: !

Thanks a lot, Oky! ) :classic::thumbup:

Great to receive your comment here. ) That would make a tough villain: capable of doing magic and having all kind of hi-tech stuff! ) :laugh:

Ahh apologies, I missed that one! Shouldn't he be under heroes though? ^^ Even if he is a kooky one.

How about these, again sorry if they've been done and I missed them!

Hugo Strange

HugoStrange.jpg

H.A.R.D.A.C (TAS - Heart of steel) Could make a nice MOC ^^

pdvd001nl4.jpg

Android Batman (Or other Androids from HARDAC)

snapshot20090110225357.jpg

And maybe Etrigan the Demon

Etrigan_batman_tas.jpg

Just a few ideas, and like I said, apologies if I missed them!

Ahh apologies, I missed that one! Shouldn't he be under heroes though? ^^ Even if he is a kooky one.

How about these, again sorry if they've been done and I missed them!

Just a few ideas, and like I said, apologies if I missed them!

Thanks a lot for your ideas! ) I really like the idea about androids! ) :thumbup:

And I may give Strange a go as well! ) :classic:

It looks really good. I like the new nightwing hair!

TYhanks, colleague-villain! ) :classic:

Much appreciated! ) :thumbup:

2 Oky Wan Kenobi

I hope you'll like the new Gotham villain: :laugh:

oky1.jpg

oky2.jpg

Bwahaha! OMG, that's great, The Penguin! :laugh: Thanks a bunch! This made my day.

Let's call him Yko Naw Ibonek, shall we? :grin:

It's been said already but that new hair on Nightwing is sensational! Can't wait to see you in the suit. :tongue:

ORC!

:laugh: Sorry for the delay, I'm a bit out of ideas now. However your help shall be most welcome. ) :classic:

Oh, I have a bunch of ideas, if you need them, but most of them are really hard to make :sweet: You could make Killer Moth, Man-Bat, Hush Prometheus, Catman, Nostromos, Carmine Falcone, Chief O'Hara :grin: , Leslie Thompkins, The Cavalier, The Terrible Trio, and Ratcather.

Edited by Nute Gunray

Bwahaha! OMG, that's great, The Penguin! :laugh: Thanks a bunch! This made my day.

Let's call him Yko Naw Ibonek, shall we? :grin:

:laugh: I'm glad you liked him! ) :thumbup:

It's been said already but that new hair on Nightwing is sensational! Can't wait to see you in the suit. :tongue:

ORC!

Thanks, Jebediahs! ) :thumbup:

it's always a great pleasure to receive your comment! ) :classic:

Oh, I have a bunch of ideas, if you need them, but most of them are really hard to make :sweet: You could make Killer Moth, Man-Bat, Hush Prometheus, Catman, Nostromos, Carmine Falcone, Chief O'Hara :grin: , Leslie Thompkins, The Cavalier, The Terrible Trio, and Ratcather.

Ha! ) Now that's a great bunch of ideas, thanks! ) I may give some of them a try! :thumbup: