Darth_Ewok

I'm Leaving! I'm Coming Back! Do it all HERE.

Well, this is very sad :cry_sad: ....and i never thought id be leaving but I have to go EB!

Okay wait, lets start again. :tongue:

Im off tomorrow morning for a holiday (i know late one) but won't be on here for around 10 - 16 or so days. :hmpf_bad:

Similar to Batbrick, im going to do alot of what he was talking about but im tenting instead. :classic:

And sadly, there isn't any computar in miles - well one that could pick up internet. :laugh:

See ye all soon!

CommanderFox

Well, this is very sad :cry_sad: ....and i never thought id be leaving but I have to go EB!

Okay wait, lets start again. :tongue:

Im off tomorrow morning for a holiday (i know late one) but won't be on here for around 10 - 16 or so days. :hmpf_bad:

Similar to Batbrick, im going to do alot of what he was talking about but im tenting instead. :classic:

And sadly, there isn't any computar in miles - well one that could pick up internet. :laugh:

See ye all soon!

CommanderFox

Where ya going to CF?

I better say that my days here may be numbered. I might still visit somedays but the majority says gone.

I'd have to say that I have made friends here, with some like ADHO15 and others like CommanderFox. I guess I focused on Clone weapons and then realistic Lego weapons without molds. I then tried sharpie clones and some of them were a great success, like Slasher and Delta himself. Visiting ADHO's MS paint clones was great watching the clones in their MS form was amazing, especially Delta and the rest who were really something to look at when you've got the original in your hand.

My next favourite topic was the motorcycle topic. Probably hated for the general stupid questions I asked and the appreciation I lacked for it, but then motorbikes and particularly dirt bikes are not just a hobby for me but my world. It is the only thing I am really good at, and I hate saying that I am good at it, but I got riding like a mob of hungary explorers finding Maccas after a long trip.

I think I have said enough, yet there is still more. I cannot sum up everything I have to say in this post. I'll miss you. From KimT's erratic post-cancelling to Big Cam's quizzical online look to my funny writing. I'd also have to say that it has been fun being here.

Thats very sad Delta! :sad:

Thanks for showing all the Great clones and gun styles lately! :thumbup::sweet:

Keep coming back once in awhile. :sweet:

CommanderFox

Thats very sad Delta! :sad:

Thanks for showing all the Great clones and gun styles lately! :thumbup::sweet:

Keep coming back once in awhile. :sweet:

CommanderFox

I will, but I thought I better get that out before I don't come back.

"come here buddy" - cyberhug :tongue:

I will, but I thought I better get that out before I don't come back.

"come here buddy" - cyberhug :tongue:

Is it the dark ages for you? :laugh:

Lol :laugh:

Do come back once you have gotten over "the dark ages". :sweet:

Remember to not sell your Lego! :wink:

CommanderFox

Ah, well, I just saw this topic. Well, Some of you may have noticed my absence earlier in Janurary (who Am I kidding.... No-one cares :cry_sad: )

:tongue:

Basicly, the story was, I went to change My e-mail address, but Got my new E-mail wrong - which messed up my account - I couldn't get on for a couple of weeks, Thank goodness for BH to take care of me, But I Still really missed you all! I couldn't get online or do anything, It was like watching a Rugby game from outside the gate :cry_sad:

Luckily, Kim was able to help out and fix up my account (thanks again mate!) And I'm now back on here, seeing the wonderful world of EB once again :classic:

Ah, well, I just saw this topic. Well, Some of you may have noticed my absence earlier in Janurary (who Am I kidding.... No-one cares :cry_sad: )

:tongue:

Basicly, the story was, I went to change My e-mail address, but Got my new E-mail wrong - which messed up my account - I couldn't get on for a couple of weeks, Thank goodness for BH to take care of me, But I Still really missed you all! I couldn't get online or do anything, It was like watching a Rugby game from outside the gate :cry_sad:

Luckily, Kim was able to help out and fix up my account (thanks again mate!) And I'm now back on here, seeing the wonderful world of EB once again :classic:

Good to have you back Legoman! :sweet:

We missed you in the NZ topic. :classic:

CommanderFox

Good to have you back Legoman! :sweet:

We missed you in the NZ topic. :classic:

CommanderFox

Haha yea it was just me and CF posting for a while :tongue:

I'm leaving for three days because of a stomach flu, if you need to talk to me, please Email me at paramoreiswickedawesome@yahoo.com, for now I feel like throwing up blood, sorry if you don't hear from me for a while. Bye, Daniel

Life has recently cleared up a bit, so I thought, 'Why not go and see how Eurobricks is doing? Maybe take part in a Mafia Game'. Sod's Law, there's on still in progress :hmpf_bad: Now if you'll excuse me, I believe I have some catching up to do!

Life has recently cleared up a bit, so I thought, 'Why not go and see how Eurobricks is doing? Maybe take part in a Mafia Game'. Sod's Law, there's on still in progress :hmpf_bad: Now if you'll excuse me, I believe I have some catching up to do!

Good to have you back Flitwick! :sweet::thumbup:

CommanderFox

I am off for a week to North Wales, in a caravan.

So I shant be on for this time (unless, by some magical awesome, there is wifi at the caravan park...).

So I will be back next Saturday :thumbup:

Im off to a camp for a week, so won't be on here till next friday night, or saturday.

CommanderFox

Im off to a camp for a week, so won't be on here till next friday night, or saturday.

CommanderFox

Have fun!

I'm leaving in a few hours for a massive family holiday. I won't be round here much for the next month. I' know I'm meeting a few of you along the way too.

So I'll see you all when I get back, And a Lucky few of you along the way :tongue:

There's an earthquake now or at least the ground is shaking, so I have to go if you don't hear from me again, don't worry, it's probably cause I couldn't save my computer. Bye for now, love DW.

There's an earthquake now or at least the ground is shaking, so I have to go if you don't hear from me again, don't worry, it's probably cause I couldn't save my computer. Bye for now, love DW.

Newsflash!

Man dies in California as he took the time to post about being in an earthquake on EB instead of moving to safety.

This is Siegfried for EB News, your man on the scene, signing out.

Never mind, my legs were shaking because it my sister turned up the ac again. So sorry for wasting your time.

:tongue: No time wasted! I was just concerned that you'd die while telling us you could be in danger.

Newsflash!

Man dies in California as he took the time to post about being in an earthquake on EB instead of moving to safety.

This is Siegfried for EB News, your man on the scene, signing out.

:laugh: Haha! Nice Siegfried :laugh::thumbup:

CommanderFox

Really funny Siegfried, I got quite the chuckel from it :tongue:

Well I left a while ago (at least from addiction :tongue: ) and won't be back, as I had once planned.... Silly volcano... :cry_sad:

Well my desktop computer messing up has made it where i can't post as much as i used to, So I may not be on as much, but i will still be on, just on my Iphone posting like what im doing now. :tongue:

:cry_sad: To who it conserned I might not be able to be to get online for some time. I am having issues at home consering the internet and other things & might not be able to get on this site as often as I would like to. :cry_sad:

I hope you are having better luck in life than I am at the this time. :cry_sad: samuraiturtle