Sign in to follow this  
Monasti

The Legend Reborn

Edit: Waitaminute, something's not right here. Kiina said that the Bone Hunters would not dare try to challenge three Glatoran - but if so, then why was one Bone Hunter able to mop the floor with Gresh, Tarix, and Strakk back in comic one? I smell a contradiction. :wacko:

Well, they are on a giant fighting machine.

Maybe Kiina was a bit more confident because they were 3 Glatorian on a Thornatus, which would probably mow down a Rock Steed. Or maybe Fero was just stupid, or Tarix, Gresh and Strakk fail at combat.

@ Bunda - It seems like that's what they've done, which comes across to me like a creepy idea that needs an explanation from the movie artists. The Skopio XV1 is based on a Skopio, but the rider Telluris isn't.

However, that image is a prelim image, along with the others in the set, so maybe they removed all traces of Telluris in the final.

Or maybe Fero was just stupid

Remember, he was originally attacking Berix.

However, that image is a prelim image, along with the others in the set, so maybe they removed all traces of Telluris in the final.

uh

Remember, he was originally attacking Berix.

uh

It doesn't make sense. They have runied the colour scheme of Skopio and the rider is not there?

It'd have been better without the fusion if Skopio is only one creature.

Or.... the Skopio XV-1 is a vehicle based on a real Skopio and the ones who built it wanted to keep the colour scheme putting a rider of that same colour. (no it's just weird :P)

Wow, awesome! So Tuma vs Mata Nui is an Arena fight, maybe after Mata nui is captured (the clip shows that it is possible). Ackar wacks to Bone Hunters' heads together, yay! And obviously now there's gonna be elemental weapons, or powers. Great find!

Edited by Refia

That was a cool trailer, and now I'm super envying all those Polish people - they get to watch it on the big screens of cinemas! :cry_happy:

The shot of Tarix is interesting - Thornax launchers are actually in the film, despite it being said that they weren't finalized when the movie was being designed. However, that's (hopefully) no Thornax that Tarix is shooting at Vastus (maybe that's the Vasplosion we saw earlier?). On a side note, it looks like Tarix's tube goes into his nose. :wacko:

Elemental energy is confirmed. Kiina saves Mata Nui and owns a Skrall with it, and Ackar makes a flamethrower. :sceptic:

In Mata Nui vs. Tuma, he's in the Skrall arena and his challenging Tuma for his friend's freedom - either freedom of his Glatorian band, or all of Bara Magna.

At 0.14 there's a shot of Mata Nui levitating and using his Ignika, with something glowing in front of him, so I suspect that's stuff for the final scene right?

At 0.16, when Mata Nui and co are in Tessara, and Ackar is demonstrating his Fire powers, can anyone make out who the two Glatorian are past Raanu and Metus? One looks like a Vorox, while the other looks like a Tajun Glatorian built like Ackar.

That was a cool trailer, and now I'm super envying all those Polish people - they get to watch it on the big screens of cinemas! :cry_happy:

The shot of Tarix is interesting - Thornax launchers are actually in the film, despite it being said that they weren't finalized when the movie was being designed. However, that's (hopefully) no Thornax that Tarix is shooting at Vastus (maybe that's the Vasplosion we saw earlier?). On a side note, it looks like Tarix's tube goes into his nose. :wacko:

Elemental energy is confirmed. Kiina saves Mata Nui and owns a Skrall with it, and Ackar makes a flamethrower. :sceptic:

In Mata Nui vs. Tuma, he's in the Skrall arena and his challenging Tuma for his friend's freedom - either freedom of his Glatorian band, or all of Bara Magna.

At 0.14 there's a shot of Mata Nui levitating and using his Ignika, with something glowing in front of him, so I suspect that's stuff for the final scene right?

At 0.16, when Mata Nui and co are in Tessara, and Ackar is demonstrating his Fire powers, can anyone make out who the two Glatorian are past Raanu and Metus? One looks like a Vorox, while the other looks like a Tajun Glatorian built like Ackar.

Your right, it does look like a vorox and tajun glatorian, but it does not really make sense how a vorox is with the group. :sceptic:

Actually you have to win in a contest to go to the movie showings, so it's not that great.

EDIT: Ooops. I was wrong. You do not need to win. Winnig the contest only gives you free tickets. A ticket costs 10 PLN (about 3$). The first showing is on 29th of August.

Edited by Lemonardo 114

It's me or mata nui Sword is now a big megablocks sword ready to destroy in that clip? (look the tuma scene)

that's click who's glowing

they are:

Ackar

Mata nui

Kiina

Metus

Tarduk

Berix

Raanu

Vastus

Awesome new clip. Tons of action, elemental powers, Mata Nui Vs. Tuma, and Tarix and Vastus are in the movie! Man, it looks like they really tried to squeeze in as many characters as possible - even if a lot of them are just cameos. :wink:

Man, this movie is seriously going to rock. I'm pretty much sold on getting the DVD as soon as I can - whereas I had no desire to buy the first three movies at all. :tongue:

It doesn't make sense. They have runied the colour scheme of Skopio and the rider is not there?

It'd have been better without the fusion if Skopio is only one creature.

Set accuracy seems to be a big thing.

they are:

Ackar

Mata nui

Kiina

Metus

Tarduk

Berix

Raanu

Vastus

Looks more like Gresh than Vastus.

0:10- Valley of the Maze

Or a Roxtus arena. Looked like the place Mata Nui and Tuma were fighting, and is too small to be a "valley".

This Danish site has an extended description of TLR:

Once the ruler of an entire universe, the Great Spirit Mata Nui finds himself cast out of his own body, his spirit trapped inside the fabled Mask of Life, hurtling through space. After landing on the far-away planet of Bara Magna, the mask creates a new body for Mata Nui, who unwillingly gets caught up in the furious battles of the nearly barren and dangerous planet. The locals, called Agori ask for his help against the unrelenting army of the Rock Tribe, called the Skrall and their leader, Tuma. The Glatorian warriors start to train him, teach him how to protect himself, while Mata Nui also adds some of his special powers to their fighting skill. The experienced veteran Ackar, the feisty female Kiina, the young Glatorian Gresh, and a friendly, special beetle named Click aid him on his way. But there is a traitor among the Agori, and bigger secrets lay hidden under the sands of the desert planet. Mata Nui must help his new-found friends, but he also has to find a way to return to his old body and take revenge on the evil being who had banished him

Although hardly surprising, this pratically confirms that Mata Nui gives the Glats elemental powers.

-Ikk

Edited by Ikki o' Moopyville

The Glatorian warriors start to train him, teach him how to protect himself,

Me likey that.

while Mata Nui also adds some of his special powers to their fighting skill.

I like the sound of that too.

and bigger secrets lay hidden under the sands of the desert planet.

Very literal I suppose?

Mata Nui must help his new-found friends, but he also has to find a way to return to his old body and take revenge on the evil being who had banished him

This seems to be the most hinted at way of the movie finishing - Mata Nui saves Bara Magna from Skrall, then leaves for MU.

Well now the Finnish Bionicle.fi has been updated and it looks horrible. The dubbers really killed the Bionicle Legend Reborn, like they killed the Digimon season 1 in Finland. When this movie will be out in Finland, I Would like to get it but I Don't want to see it dubbed. Original has very good voice actors but this is so shitty. Why every movie has to be ruined when dubbed? It hurts my ears when Ice and Fire Agori are shouting to Strakk and Ackar, they sound very childish.

It might be that the discs contains both the translated and the original sounds and voices in English.

It might be that the discs contains both the translated and the original sounds and voices in English.

I Hope so too. Original Trilogy was much better when dubbed but the original English dub owns. This movie is just like Simpsons movie when dubbed, those voice actors don't fit for the characters and thats it. Where did the Universal took those dubbers? And now I Know that we Finns will get the movie 12 days after USA. If you forgot that horrible dub This is the best of Bionicle movies.

:grin::laugh::grin:

This finnish dub made my day. Just check out Mata Nui's voice. You can tell that his voice actor is tired of his job. And in the "We're just Agori" part, you can clearly hear the voice actor of Raanu chuckling. :thumbup:

Edited by Illari

I Hope so too. Original Trilogy was much better when dubbed but the original English dub owns. This movie is just like Simpsons movie when dubbed, those voice actors don't fit for the characters and thats it. Where did the Universal took those dubbers? And now I Know that we Finns will get the movie 12 days after USA. If you forgot that horrible dub This is the best of Bionicle movies.

It's not Universal. Blame Dubbing studios. I hope that spanish voice actors are good. Mask of Light had good actors, so did the other two (even though Toa Vakama was voiced by Futurama's Fry LOL)