Sign in to follow this  
Guss

Pre/post apoc cars.

Hello everyone, not so long ago I showed you this picture :

P2095923_2503d7.JPG

(picture is a link)

showing two trucks in normal mode and post apoc mode.. I liked the concept so I continued it !

I did a red sport car :

thumb_before-(11)_2b8411.jpg--thumb_after-big_269dc7.JPG

Mix_24be39.jpg

(picture is a link)

and a White van :

thumb_camionette-avant_2c317e.jpg--thumb_Van_20a70c.jpg

camionette-apres_2d6ee2.jpg

(picture is a link)

I don't know if I'll do more of these , but I liked the concept ^^ thanks for watching !

feel free to comments and critic ^^

Edited by Guss

Very nice. I really like the before and after pics. Most people don't do those. I love pretty much all of the Post Apocalypse stuff that people do. It's all really creative.

Personally, the last one is my least favorite. I don't really like the shape of the car in general. Still, all of it is nice.

Edited by SWMAN

As you say elsewhere, it's important to reminds there is a world before the apocalypse...

So your concept of building a car and then to "apocalized" is very cool !

I like the red car and the gun on the apocalized model !

thanks SWMAN ,so you don't like my ridiculous van ? XD I wanted it to looks like an strange van , with an old styled front and a more modern rear, and I like the result, even if it's very ugly !

thanks a lot Captain Zuloo , the 2 new vehicles are not for my part of the diorama, another member will not have the time to finish his module, so I'm building the vehicles for it ^^

thanks 74louloute , I love the redcar too, the gun assembled by itself, I just put parts together and Oh! a nice gun, I didn't even think at how it'll look before assembling it XD if you like the concept, just build some too ! ^^

wow great vehicles, a big heads up for doing both post AND pre! These really fit in well in your diorama.

The first 21 are my absolute favorietes, they look excellent in both era's. Great work.

Edited by Perterz

Wow. You wanna join my game Apocalypse? Those MOCs will come in useful! :laugh: Great job. I like the trucks out of the three. :thumbup:

Greetings,

JD

Very nice MOCs! I love the pieces you used to create the barred effect for the windshield, especially the arms.

I'd have to agree, I find myself liking pretty much all post-apoc MOCs.

T-Nui

Thanks a lot Peterz, Jammiedodger714 and Takanuva-nui ^^

Jammiedodger714 : what is this apocalypse game you're talking about ? ^^ can you give me a link ? maybe i'll join!

Jammiedodger714 : what is this apocalypse game you're talking about ? ^^ can you give me a link ? maybe i'll join!

Yeh sure, but there iss one day left before it starts. :blush:Link

Very very nice. I like it. Post Apoc is one my favourite theme. These vehicles won't look at all out of place in a Mad Max setting. Thanks for sharing. Sure brings back memories from my university role playing games days.

thanks for your nice comments everyone ^^

Jammiedodger714 : oh , it's a kind of forum RPG ? I'm sorry I'll not join it as I don't really have the time to actually :/ maybe next time^^

the layout where these cars were supposed to be has been shown this last week end during Japan Expo, you can see some pictures ( most are stupid^^ ) of it there :

http://guss.teammu.com/modules/extgallery/...lbum.php?id=144

You can recognize the part of the diorama I did easily, it's the diorama I showed you before with the broken bridge. ^^ to the left it s the part that "Brickerik" from Freelug made, to the right it's the "thaaz" part ^^ ( another member of Freelug of course^^ )

Enjoy !

That looks really freakin' good! I like that you did both pre and post to give an example of the radical changes in design. They all look just like one would expect from an apocalypse world.

And I noticed the little SP3 alien guy in the sports car. nice touch.

thanks you two ^^

And I noticed the little SP3 alien guy in the sports car

To tell the true.. I just looked for a minifig to fit in it, then I saw the impulse set I just finished to review XD so I took it!

I can easily imagine those vehicles traversing through deserts and landfills under a smoggy red sky, which means these MoCs are a success for you!

in fact, why not photograph them amongst some sand and junk arranged to look like a post-apocalyptic landscape? And while you're at it- add some cockroaches! They'll look like giant mutant post-apoc cockroaches compared to the minifigs and doesn't afraid of anything.