Sign in to follow this  
Klaus-Dieter

Lego Store

Hello everybody!

This evening I designed a new LDD MOC:

Lego Store

Pieces: 230

You want to get the newest S@H Exlusive or you simply search for some special bricks?! Then the Lego Store is the right place where you can find these!

This set includes a Lego Store (1st floor: cash point, shelves and PaB wall, 2nd floor: frames with Lego sets, 3rd floor: bedroom with bed and little cupboard), some Lego set boxes, a saleswoman, a girl and a boy.

legostore.1.jpglegostore.3.jpglegostore.2.jpg

One more picture with the seperate floors (system like in the great 7641 City Life set) can be found in this folder of my BS gallery (when public).

Comments are welcome! :classic:

Please take a look at my last LDD MOC - Bank Robbery -, too and let me know how you like it. Thank you very much. :classic:

Klaus-Dieter

Nice creation :wink: I like how you followed the City Life and Construction Site standard and tha pick-a-brick detail is great :thumbup:

Looks very good. I especcialy like the Pick a Brick wall on the first floor, although also the second floor is well done.

I however doubt the salespeople have to sleep in the store :laugh: .

Thank you very much for your nice comments, StirkerTM, Jvvv, BlueBard and Zorro! :sweet:

Very cute, Klaus-Dieter!

I might make one out of my spare bricks! :classic:

Thanks, StrikerTM! :classic:

I'm really looking forward to see how it'll look like. If you want to use my instructions you only have to search for "Klaus-Dieter" on LegoFactory.

I really like the Pick-A-Brick wall!

Thanks, Jvvv! :classic:

It took a while until I had this thought how to build the PaB wall. It's great to hear that you like it!

Nice creation :wink: I like how you followed the City Life and Construction Site standard and tha pick-a-brick detail is great :thumbup:

Thanks, Bluebard! :classic:

I actually wanted to create a building which would fit very well in the line of City Life so you can add it easily to eat in order to create a bigger street scene.

Looks very good. I especcialy like the Pick a Brick wall on the first floor, although also the second floor is well done.

I however doubt the salespeople have to sleep in the store :laugh: .

Thanks, Zorro! :classic:

Of course they sleep in the store since this is a "modern" Lego Store: 24 hours open all the day, 7 days the week. But the employees are "kindly" allowed to have a break and sleep a short while during this time. :laugh: (I know, this went perhaps a bit too sarcastic, but it's the situation on our "forward-looking" economy.)

I simply wanted to add some interior to the attic since I was very disappointed when I noticed that there's no interior in the attic of the pizzeria in the great 7641 City Life set.

Klaus-Dieter

Nice Klaus !

It's very beautiful . How does it cost ? :classic:

Thanks, Gouns! :classic:

It's 47,24 Euros. :sadnew: But if TLG released it (of course overworked and with better minifigs and with stickers) I'd buy it nevertheless since I really, really would like to get an official Lego Store (or at least a toy shop)! :thumbup:

Klaus-Dieter

Okay, thanks :)

If I have time before sleeping, I will go post any photos of my windturbine, just finished ( 95% ) :classic:

Very nice moc :thumbup::classic:

And it would be perfect next to the pizza restaurant.

Very nice moc :thumbup::classic:

And it would be perfect next to the pizza restaurant.

Thanky, Wout! :classic:

That it would go with the awesome 7641 was actually my aim. :wink:

Klaus-Dieter

I like the shop quite a lot, and it would be fantastic to see it next to the pizzeria of the City Corner along with stickers to give it a store sign and boxart on mini lego-scale lego boxes.

I like the shop quite a lot, and it would be fantastic to see it next to the pizzeria of the City Corner along with stickers to give it a store sign and boxart on mini lego-scale lego boxes.

Thanks, 3D Brickthing! :classic:

I totally agree with you: a Lego Store with some minifig-scaled Lego sets would be :wub: !

Klaus-Dieter

Klaus you're really awesome at these modular buildings.

Any of them would look great with city corner.

Still love your shopping centre and bakery.

Klaus you're really awesome at these modular buildings.

Any of them would look great with city corner.

Still love your shopping centre and bakery.

Thank you very much, alex12! :classic:

Well, I do what I can. :grin: The shopping center is my favourite one.

It would be really awesome if TLG would take some of my ideas and make them into real sets since more shops and especially a mall would be :wub::oh: !

Not that I at all events call for any price or something for that - I would be already very happy to "only" be aible to buy them (of course overworked by TLG since my design can be surely improved, there should be some stickers added and the minifig constellation could and should be improved, too).

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

You are right we need more shops and the like for our cities.

More female faces and torsos as well.