Sign in to follow this  
Luke McAwesome

Looking for some particular LEGO...

Hi!

Before anyone trades with me, you should know that I was a trusted trader on the Flickr "LEGO Trading Outpost", and I have sucessfully completed at least 13 trades, and not one was completed unsatisfactory.

So, here's what I need:

One Female Pirate head with eyepatch

One Male Torso Assembly Medium Blue with Palm Trees and Sunset Pattern

One Female Torso Assembly Princess Leia Hoth Outfit

One Torso Assembly Red Ninja Shogun Pattern

These minifigures are needed immediately. I will take any offers!

One Fantasy Era Maid

One Fantasy Era Female Peasant

These parts are needed immediately! I will take ANY offers!

One Technic Universal Joint - 4 studs long, needed in any color.

---

I have a very large LEGO Collection, including a large variety of minifigures, and I'm sure we could work something out. :classic:

Thanks for looking!

And if we trade, I'll be sure to include some free parts! :grin:

-Striker

Edited by Striker

I can probably provide the viking axe head, the CW hair and the Viking chest. As far as what I'd like for them, maybe some crownies, bows+quivers, and some other castle themed parts.

If you have this minifig (Or just the torso, arms and legs), along with 20 of these in brown or reddish brown, and can ship them to me with priority mail, I have the Viking torso and the axe-head. And don't worry, I'll be shipping priority as well. Obviously, if there are any others parts you need to make the trade more fair, let me know.

I can probably provide the viking axe head, the CW hair and the Viking chest. As far as what I'd like for them, maybe some crownies, bows+quivers, and some other castle themed parts.

No thank you, I'd rather wait for someone who has about five of the items on the list. :look: But thank you so much for the offer! :classic:

If you have this minifig (Or just the torso, arms and legs), along with 20 of these in brown or reddish brown, and can ship them to me with priority mail, I have the Viking torso and the axe-head. And don't worry, I'll be shipping priority as well. Obviously, if there are any others parts you need to make the trade more fair, let me know.

I'm sorry, Ricecracker, I don't have the minifigure, and, according to what sets the clip came in brown in, I only have one and I have no idea where it would be. :sad:

Another way that you can get the parts you need is by contacting the lego customer service for the parts you need from the recent releases, such as the CW hair and the viking axe. That way you don't have to sacrifice as much of your collection or have to pay as much.

I'm sorry, Ricecracker, I don't have the minifigure, and, according to what sets the clip came in brown in, I only have one and I have no idea where it would be. :sad:

No problem, thanks for checking.

Just so you know...parts replacement ain't cheap. I bought some things to replace lost or missing (destroyed) items, and they were a bit more expensive than I figured.

Another way that you can get the parts you need is by contacting the lego customer service for the parts you need from the recent releases, such as the CW hair and the viking axe. That way you don't have to sacrifice as much of your collection or have to pay as much.

Are you kidding? That's what BrickLink is for. :grin:

I'm not looking to spend my hard earned money to get this stuff, I'm looking to trade for these parts. :wink:

Indeed!

Do you want the whole set or just the wolf? If just the wolf, maybe finding the instructions might help. The wolf has a lot of basic pieces...

Do you want the whole set or just the wolf? If just the wolf, maybe finding the instructions might help. The wolf has a lot of basic pieces...

Just the wolf. :classic:

And I used to have the set, but over the years days minutes seconds, it got destroyed for other uses. :grin:

I'll have to take a look. I know I own this set but I sold off a ton of technic parts a few months ago so I am not sure if I still have all the parts. I probably still have the instruction though to check. I'll PM you if I have it...if I do its yours for one shako and a musket.

I'll have to take a look. I know I own this set but I sold off a ton of technic parts a few months ago so I am not sure if I still have all the parts. I probably still have the instruction though to check. I'll PM you if I have it...if I do its yours for one shako and a musket.

I already have the instructions. :wink:

Updated.

I really need the Vikings Fenris Wolf!

I have it (although half of it is together the rest is in diffrent boxes, but I do have it.)

Do you have any of these?

Captain Antilles

IJ Airplane Mechanic

Death Star Trooper

Han Solo (Either the one with Jabbas Sail Barge (white/light flesh shirt) or Endor/DS version (white shirt with jacket, light flesh))

Luke Skywalker (The one thats in UCS/DS)

World City Police Torso/Minifigs (The dark blue one)

Republic Captain/Pilot (from Republic Cruiser)

Gravity Games Torsos

Kashyyyk Trooper

Patricks shorts (from spongebob)

Quigon Jinn head (light flesh)

Kepi (Tan/Black/Dark Bley)

Fedora (Tan/Black)

minifig helmets (DK Blue/DK Green/DK Tan)

Tan Pizza

Dino Attack Torsos

SW Figs

I have the torso.... But that's it. Got any Jesters or Batman Villains? (Mainly Two-Face or Scaecrow.)

Edited by YG-49

Darth_Legois,

Thanks, but I no longer need it. :classic:

YG-49,

What torso do you mean? The one on the peasants, the Leia torso, which?

Darth_Legois,

Thanks, but I no longer need it. :classic:

YG-49,

What torso do you mean? The one on the peasants, the Leia torso, which?

The citizen torso. (Robo Attack)

Sign in to follow this