Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

MOTEE 6D

If the cleaver was thrown, then it could have been Lorraine as well

If it was me who thrown the cleaver, how would I do so? In fact, how would myself, Howard or George have thrown it if we were all cramped together in that stairwell? Mhm?

Now, do put that gun down, you're overreacting, and to be honest, Eleanor, dear, making yourself look rather suspicious with your over-eagerness to end this. :sadnew:

I suggest we find light sources, rather than accuse one another. Get your act together, please!

If it was me who thrown the cleaver, how would I do so? In fact, how would myself, Howard or George have thrown it if we were all cramped together in that stairwell? Mhm?

Well, how would've I or Mark thrown it over your heads and into Max's stomach?

Besides, you started the accusations, so you've got to reap what you sow. :angry:

The bottom line is that we have an assassin among us, and I'm not going to rest until I find out which one of you it is! So 'fess up!

The thing is Eleanor, it was dark, so we couldn't have seen the cleaver. Seriously, your making yourself VERY suspicious...

I'm not gonna accuse anybody until we have evidence...

Lets see, who was down here? Howard, George and myself were up the stairs, so was Maxwell (partially), so that leaves Eleanor and Mark.

Hmmm... Eleanor, you seemed pretty god-damnable keen to shoot those two. A panic attack after you thrown the cleaver? A reaction to what you'd just done? Or was it Mark? Its funny, you said you normally overreact at the sight of blood, but not this time...

Hmmm...

Seriously, your making yourself VERY suspicious...

I'm not gonna accuse anybody until we have evidence...

Little Miss Contradictory, are you?

Hello, I have a hand gun here. If I wanted to kill anyone, I would've done it ages ago, and there wouldn't have been any witnesses left.

So, not only have we got a killer amongst us, the killer is highly unprofessional and quite moronic. It has to be one of you inbred mongrels!

Miss Sandy, er, Mary, er, Hellanor... whatever. Please put away that gun it's not helping. Besides, my skin is bullet proof so you can't shoot me.

Lorraine and I were together. At the top of the stairs. Te Conducter was going up the stairs. He turned. Who was behind him. Mark, you and George. You saw that Mark didn't throw it, and vice versa. Now, it is of course possible that one of you froze time and moved to put the cleaver in his chest, but since I can detect those things I know it didn't happen. Which leave... George.

Besides, it's a CLEAVER! And he's a HEYENA! No, wait... BTCHER! Like Jim Butcher! Maybe he's the culprit. He seems to be travelling through different groups with ease now. :grin:

Now, Miss Hellanor, please shoot Grill'n George and confirm my suspcions.

Miss Sandy, er, Mary, er, Hellanor... whatever. Please put away that gun it's not helping.

Apparently we found Mr. Contradictory for you, Lorraine.

And no, I'm still not putting away my gun, and no, I'm still not shooting George either. You can stop trying to play mind games with me, Howard.

I. Want. A. Confession.

Hehehehe, this is possibly the first time no-one has accused me. :laugh:

Look, I'm happy for you guys to keep arguing until the cows come home, but I would like to take a quick look upstairs as we know there is light there, then head back to the train for the night - I have some life points to earn back! :classic:

I highly doubt anyone's going to confess when you've told us you'll shoot the person who it was. We're going to have to guess using clues, and those clues lead to George. Besides, he also once hired the Huns to attack our town. He's a menace!

My god, Max! All we do is walk up the stairs and someone just throws a f****** meat cleaver at you?

Miss Sandy, er, Mary, er, Hellanor... whatever. Please put away that gun it's not helping. Besides, my skin is bullet proof so you can't shoot me.

Lorraine and I were together. At the top of the stairs. Te Conducter was going up the stairs. He turned. Who was behind him. Mark, you and George. You saw that Mark didn't throw it, and vice versa. Now, it is of course possible that one of you froze time and moved to put the cleaver in his chest, but since I can detect those things I know it didn't happen. Which leave... George.

Besides, it's a CLEAVER! And he's a HEYENA! No, wait... BTCHER! Like Jim Butcher! Maybe he's the culprit. He seems to be travelling through different groups with ease now. :grin:

Just shut up! Everything you say is is nonsese. Why in the hell would I kill Max? He never did anything to me.

I highly doubt anyone's going to confess when you've told us you'll shoot the person who it was. We're going to have to guess using clues, and those clues lead to George. Besides, he also once hired the Huns to attack our town. He's a menace!

How/what clues? I hired the huns? To attack your town? Ok....... :hmpf:

It was either Lorraine or Eleanor. When Max was coming down the stairs Lorraine might have thrown the meat clever.....but thats all I can think of for now.

Yes! Mr. Contradictory, we're meant to be!

I agree, love, we must find evidence!

No confession...

:hmpf:

I already found the clues. Just look at the chain of events!

1) I start up the stairs! You follow!

2) Conductor starts up the stairs.

3) Grillin' George starts up stairs.

4) Lorraine and I open the door.

5) I become a Demi-god

6) Conductor turns around and faces down the stiars

7) Cleaver in chest

And, as far as I can tell from where we all were, here's what's happened. Our first letter notes our location, except I used C for Conductor.

Stairs.jpg

A simple drawing, I know. Sorry. I used to be a famous artist, but then I sat on my own hand it broke it by accident. I haven't been able to draw well since. From the diagram, we can see that Lorraine and I were facing towards the door we had just opened. The conductor and we were back to back. Ellanor and Mark could both see each other, and even if they couldn't see each other the angle would of been hard. Which leave only the conductor doing it to himself, or the Grillin' guy. Or should I say Killin' guy! :oh:

Those are the clues I'm refering to, Killin' man. Doubled with the fact that your the most likely to have a meat cleaver... unless one of the passangers stole it from the train. Could you see each other Mark and Hellanor?

And Lorraine, about that whole love thing. I sadly am already married to the goddess Athena, so no can do. She could get jealous, and I don't think anyone wants that...

Edited by Zepher

Hehehehe, this is possibly the first time no-one has accused me. :laugh:

Obviously Max here stabbed himself to try and turn us all against each other. :grin:

:look:

That was another bad time, wasn't it? Anyway, just to clear things up, I haven't moved from my spot here by the counter this whole time. I'm still trying to read these blasted passenger lists and other documents!! Eleanor was down here too, she never went up the stairs.

So yes, what's upstairs? I thought Eleanor already went up to see if there was an intruder? Did you look around? What's up there?

Max decides that he's not going to figure out who threw the meat cleaver any time soon, so he stumbles back up the stairs to check out the second floor. The others follow.

You enter a small room with a single window that faces the track below. You can see the Emerald Express in the distance. Hanging on one of the walls is another train poster, similar to the ones that Eleanor found in the lobby. This poster is of a black steam locomotive with the numbers 317. At each end of the room, there is an archway that leads to a balcony.

I would still like my questions answered about these passenger lists!!!!!! :sing:

...I would like to scan all the passenger lists I found for any familiar names; those of the passengers, train staff, residents of Willoughby, and in particular the name of Miss Elizabeth Rose Thonton. I would also like to look at any other paperwork present as well for anything of possible interest.

While I am waiting to regain my reading ability, I would like to look at the train poster, without touching it, looking for anything untoward or strange that may indicate a trap.

I would like to search the room for a torch or some matches/candles

Although my heart is crushed that Howard has rejected me (!), we must carry on. I'll have a look for some light sources.

*Searches the floor first, purposefully stroking Mark's leg in a casual, come-play-with-me manner*

:grin:

Edited by AwesomeStar

Okay, you made your point, Howard.

*shoots Grill'n George*

Sorry, I just don't want to die yet... :cry_sad:

*shoots Grill'n George*

:oh3: Oh my God! Did you just do what I think you did, or am I imagining things!? You... you... you can't just shoot him!!

Did I mention how lovely you look in that dress and how it compliments your eyes and how your hair looks really nice today andpleasedon'tkillme! :sing:

Did I mention how lovely you look in that dress and how it compliments your eyes and how your hair looks really nice today andpleasedon'tkillme! :sing:

Cut it out, Mark! I'm not going to shoot you! You aren't a threat to us.

Listen, I just want to get out of this ghastly place and away from these disturbed people. George already tried to kill Max, do you want to be their next victim?

Oh. My Goodness. Eleanor?! You can't just shoot George! We had no evidence! :oh:

*Punches Eleanor in the face with sheer force, quite un-ladylike*

Give us that!

*Twists the gun from her frail fingers and points it at her*

Get in the corner. Now.

The Cunundrum

The group has climbed the stairs and is in a small room on the second floor. A light switch near the door turns on a long flourescent light fixture mounted on the ceiling.

There is a poster on one of the walls within the room that Mark Williams begins looking at. It's hard to determine anything special without touching it.

You suddenly have a flash back of your search through the passenger lists. You did not recognize ANY of the names. There was nothing special about these lists.

Eleanor points her gun at Grill N'George and cocks the trigger (CLICK). Hearing the click, a few in the group quickly grab her before she is able to fire the gun.

All is quiet for a split second before a wrestling fight ensues. Eventually, the group is able to take the gun from her which is now held by Max. He states, "as the leader of our group, we must stick together. If everyone suspects George, we should take him to the local jail and let the authorities decide his fate, but shooting him is just wrong".

Eleanor contemplates Max's words.

The small room has two other exits aside from the stairs, each leading to an outside balcony. There is no kitchen within the station. You may investigate further (or) leave the train station to check out Lorraine's "big rig" (not to be mistaken for Johnson :laugh: )

If everyone suspects George, we should take him to the local jail and let the authorities decide his fate, but shooting him is just wrong".

So is sticking meat cleavers on people. :hmpf_bad:

Okay, I think we've seen enough (ie. nothing) of this old house, I say we return to Lorraine's truck.

And George, I'm watching you. :angry:

Alright, we'll take my truck. Max, find a suitable heavy object (i.e. the drinking fountain) and destroy the gun (or not, Brickster).

*Fishes my keys out my pocket and swings them casually on my index finger*

*Strikes a Hollywood pose*

Let's roll.

Wait! The voice in the sky must of brought us here for some reason! Yes, I know you can't hear the voice, but I can! Also, George must be taken into custody, but since the town is controlled by the town council, which he's a part of, we can't take him to them. How about we just shot him in the leg? How about that? Please Mark? :sweet:

There is a poster on one of the walls within the room that Mark Williams begins looking at. It's hard to determine anything special without touching it.

I see. In that case I would like to carefully peel it off the wall, starting by pulling from the top left corner and peeling it down. I will walk backwards from the wall as I do this, keeping myself a maximum distance from it at all times. Hopefully my cautious approach will be for nothing, but you never know with old creepy posters. :look: