thire5

MOC: Neo-Spyrius starship

I like it very much. The design is very sophisticated and I love the construction. Also it's great to see Spyrius getting some love.

You really pulled off a nice, fluid shape here.

The colors flow very well together and the cockpit was well designed. Great work! The engines also deserve a compliment. :thumbup:

A nice spacecraft, and reminds me of a certain ship, but I can't remember which.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

That is one beautiful spaceship. I love the curves and the Spyrian look. The details are amazing. It looks a bit like it might carry some cargo underneath too (shades of Star Wars republican dropship thingie). The model flows really well from cockpit to engines and "wings". Good use of pipe-thingies.

Just a simple switch of trans-dark-blue to neon-green to make it M-tron! :wink:

huhuh, that's a very very nice ship, I love it design, it shapes, and all the details on it are awesome, GREAT job !

Beautiful ship Thire5, it's stuff like this that makes me want to be able to make spaceships! :cry_sad:

The red and black and trans blue colouring is done so evenly, it really works. The cockpit and "wings" flow so nicely too. The only thing I think needs adjusting are the engines, they don't sprout from the main body as organically as the rest and looks a bit different. A minor quibble though, well done and thanks for posting!

Batbrick Away! :devil:

The only thing I think needs adjusting are the engines, they don't sprout from the main body as organically as the rest and looks a bit different.

Yeah I know. I built them separately. I decided to use them on this ship because they were very nice.