Sign in to follow this  
badboytje88

Hello my name is badboytje88

Ok I've been a member of eurobricks for allmost 2 years! My anniversery is on the first of may! Whoot. But I never had a Hello my name is.... topic. So i figured what the heck!

My screenname is badboytje88, but everyone may call me Bart. I'm from the Netherlands, which is noticable in my English. So sometimes I find it hard to find the right words.

I'm 20 years old, hence the 88 in my name. I've collected LEGO for as long as I can remember. I had a small dark age, which lasted about 6 months, but LEGO Harry Potter pulled me back to the bricks. I've been a LEGO Harry Potter fan eversince. Other interests are LEGO castle, LEGO pirate and LEGO city, mainly because they are compatible with LEGO Harry Potter :laugh:

Ye old brickshelf:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery....m=badboytje1988

Flickr account:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/badboytje88/

Kind regards

Groetjes

Bart

Hello and welcome to our little magical mystery tour. :thumbup:

Welcome, we ought to start a "people whose screen names end with 88 club" I too was a fan of Lego Harry Potter, until they discontinued it. :cry_sad:

Hello and welcome to our little magical mystery tour. :thumbup:

Wasn't that a Beatles album? :tongue:

Excuse me for being off topic but how many posts do you do before you become a Citizen? I thought it was 150 but now I see you've got 73 I wonder...

Aside from that, Hello! ....... I've got nothing... I can't really say welcome because you're a pretty old member.... Oh well. Hi!

Edited by YG-49

Welcome to Eurobricks, I hope you will enjoy your time here!

And please feel free to PM me for questions, I check in every couple of hours (every few minutes according to some :wacko: ).

Thanks for all your comments. I know I'm an old member, but I never had one of these topics. And I really felt like I missed out on something...

YG-49

I wanted to post something in the buy, sell and trade forum, so I mailed an admin. To ask him if I could be a citizen. Since I was a member vor quite some time, and behaved very good, he promoted me to a citizen.

Kind regards

Bart

Glad you've made a "Hello"-topic.

How did you do that unicorn horn?

The unicorn was very easily made.

First I brassoed the head of a white horse, so the only printing on the head would be the eye.

Then I took a pointy knife, placed it on the spot where I wanted the horn to come.

I spinned the tip of the knife in a circular motion, digging a hole in the plastic horse head.

Cut off the horn of a playmobil unichorn, which I bought. It was in a very cheap set.

I put some glue on the horn and in the hole in the horse head, let it dry for a minute, then I attached

the horn to the head. It looks great!

Pics:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1645115

Bart

Edited by badboytje88