Millacol88

How Many Minifigs do you own?

You have got to be kidding! *oh2* Do you know what 40,000 minifigures looks like? Either you are a convincing story teller or have unlimited storage space and budget. :wink:

Not unlimited storage. A 15 quart container holds a little more than 1,000 minifigs. So all I would need is forty of them. Like these:

2hdwrgm.jpg

Not unlimited storage. A 15 quart container holds a little more than 1,000 minifigs. So all I would need is forty of them. Like these:

2hdwrgm.jpg

Amazing! I am envious. I remember watching that AFOL documentary and one of those guys had like a warehouse of Lego (or just a huge room) with what looked like thousands of containers no doubt filled with Lego. IIRC he said he must have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on his Lego. I want to be that guy. Except with more minifigs and less bricks. SO right now you are a role model and inspiration.

Edited by lego40k

OMG, is different from reading it than look at it.

You just have an amazing quantity.

Must have great fun with MOC´s and battles. :grin:

My apologies sir, I did not believe it possible! :oh:

Wow, just wow! May I ask why? I mean I am as dedicated a fan as any, but how could you manage to make use of that many soldiers? Do you ever set them up in battle formations, or do you just like the feeling of having them? To me anything over 1000 mini's I can't find a use for, unless you also have millions of bricks and are making the world's largest MOC. (respectfully) :grin:

My apologies sir, I did not believe it possible! :oh:

Wow, just wow! May I ask why? I mean I am as dedicated a fan as any, but how could you manage to make use of that many soldiers? Do you ever set them up in battle formations, or do you just like the feeling of having them? To me anything over 1000 mini's I can't find a use for, unless you also have millions of bricks and are making the world's largest MOC. (respectfully) :grin:

Have you seen that AFOL documentary? One of the guys there probably has millions of pieces but only a handful of MOC's on display.

Have you seen that AFOL documentary? One of the guys there probably has millions of pieces but only a handful of MOC's on display.

What AFOL Documentary?

What AFOL Documentary?

Wow I just looked at the timestamp. It is one year old. But I enjoyed watching it. I didn't really see any minifig collectors in the video though. Most of them just had lots of bricks.

AFOL A Blocumentary

Absolutely mind-blowing and utterly amazing. I'm an infant in the world of LEGO compared to some of the members of this site but that's pretty awesome. I actually just bought a couple of 15 quart containers last night to sort some of my bricks and I couldn't even imagine one of them full of minifigs.

Wow I just looked at the timestamp. It is one year old. But I enjoyed watching it. I didn't really see any minifig collectors in the video though. Most of them just had lots of bricks.

AFOL A Blocumentary

That was a great little film, makes me feel like my own collection is insignificant and can literally fit into just one of those drawers they guys kept showing off! :laugh:

I haven't counted that for a long time but I believe it's presumably 400-600 minifigs, or then it's something else (It can be much more)

Edited by Silverface

According to Brickset, I own 86. Mostly because I buy more Bionicle/HF anyways.

bought a couple of the collectible minifigures yesterday, but alas, try as i might, i'm still a long ways from having 100 figures... :cry_sad: sadder still is that i discovered one of my soccer girls to be missing! :oh3: i've never gotten rid of any of my Legos over the years, so i figure she musta gotten misplaced somewhere... :look: hmm... maybe she was jealous of all my Belville princesses and ran away... :hmpf_bad:

I found another box of lady mini-figs I squirreled away somewhere. I'm probably over 150.

I started off with a couple of male and female minifigs with the 7710 set and they have been multiplying ever since. :classic:

Since you guys seem interested, here is a pic from a 66 quart container (which typically holds about 3,000 minifigs):

1yamut.jpg

And reshuffled a bit to show a couple of the larger bags underneath:

264tcuh.jpg

Edited by madoka

Since you guys seem interested, here is a pic from a 66 quart container (which typically holds about 3,000 minifigs):

1yamut.jpg

264tcuh.jpg

My friend I believe you have a collecting addiction! :laugh:

madoka, do you have any huge minifigure displays. So many minifgures, I would like to see them in some massive MOC.

wow... *huh*:oh: that's a lot of minifigures!! :oh3: you could have some kind of massive space battle MOC! :wink: that would be cool to see.... :blush:

Well I organized my Dragon Knights into a

A whopping total of 18 Dragon Knights! And add in whatever dragon knights is in the King's Castle. I have yet to build that set for some reason.

snip

snip

Sadly, I can probably fit my whole LEGO collection into a 66 quart container. And you my friend have one that's full of minifigs. Thanks for sharing your photos.

1yamut.jpg

264tcuh.jpg

WOW. Do you play Brikwars/any other Lego war games? Only, it would so much fun having all of those guys fighting away, with vehicles and everything! How many are there, and do you own enough weapons and such to equip them?

My collection is nothing compared to yours, I only have about 50-60 figures.

Dwarf

Edited by dwarf-brik