Sign in to follow this  
alexrider7

Best and worst Lego set of the 2000's

Some of my bests would be:

10193 Medieval Market Village (One of the best castle sets ever, and that's saying something)

10185 Green Grocer (This and the Cafe Corner are both amazing sets, but this one has the better interior)

7641 City Corner (Easily the best set of the current City theme)

Worsts:

Just about anything from 2003

Worsts:

Just about anything from 2003

That year actually had a lot of great sets (8455, 4403, 4404, Discovery/NASA space sets, most of WC police), although there was plenty of bad stuff as well.

I decided to only choose from the sets I've owned, and I have to agree with the Cobra that this is the best

Best (probably): Finally a civillian Castle set; don't know about kids, but AFOLs surely love it.

10193WEB.jpg

As for the worst, it's probably the Knights Kingdom grand tournament. It's just too <insert that tiresome argument> and the function to get the horses on wheels to charge at each other doesn't work particularly well.

Edited by hewman

The best set I own from the 2000's is the City Airport. Which is technically a 1994 set, but it was rereleased as a legend in 2004 (when I got it), so I count it as a 2000 set.

The worst set I have, excluding one Galidor set, is the Worker Robot. I got it with most of the other Life on Mars sets at a local thrift shop. It is just way too small, undetailed, and it is ugly.