KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2009 Sets and Rumours

How exclusive will the RBR be?

legoshop only? toys'rus? the rest?

Check the first post. :wink: It is not an exclusive, and should be available most places. :thumbup: Well, that is what it says at the moment...

It is not an exclusive, and should be available most places. :thumbup: Well, that is what it says at the moment...

Then why is it marked as exclusive on S@H? :sceptic: I think it will be a S@H exlcusive just like the AT-OT.

Then why is it marked as exclusive on S@H? :sceptic: I think it will be a S@H exlcusive just like the AT-OT.

Shhh! I was trying to get his hopes up! :tongue:

To be honest, I thought you would prove me wrong, Oky. :laugh: Mr. DIA! :tongue:

The Tantive Four looks good as I have been deterred by all but the two $40AUD sets (Hoth and the Droid Tank). It seems to have more room than the Republic Cruiser. It seems annoying that the sets are flawed in some ways, especially the Endor set.

What's this Tantive Four set that you speak of? Also, when do you think we'll be seeing some 2010 sets? SDCC is over and it's already August!

Also, when do you think we'll be seeing some 2010 sets? SDCC is over and it's already August!
Its only August 3rd, so just wait a little while longer, 'K?

I already expected them to appear in the middle of July (like the last years) - but apart from the two blurry pics of two (supposably) Hoth BPs there are no rumors until now - regrettably. It seems to be very late this year. :sadnew:

Btw: Jedinews has two pics of the exclusive Luke minifigure appearing in the Visual Dictionary - check them out here. :classic:

Imo it looks great! :wub: I already pre-ordered the book some weeks ago so I hope I'll then get this awesome minfig (althought I would have prefered TLG releasing a Temple of Yavin set with Luke, Han and Princess Leia in Yavin 4 style).

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

Wow, seeing an actual picture of the minifigure makes it look even more awesome (I only saw a 3D digital version of it before)! :classic:

Now I have to convince my mom to pre-order it in September, along with the LEGO Book. :grin:

One thousandth post! :laugh:

Thanks for the pic KimT. That sure is one great minifig, i wonder if we will get a medal ceremony Han and leia too someday.

Thanks for the pic KimT. That sure is one great minifig, i wonder if we will get a medal ceremony Han and leia too someday.

We can only hope.

That would be an awesome OT set... Just imagine a bunch of Rebel Troops, Leia, Han, Luke and Chewie (hopefully no droids :laugh: )

A set like that would give us a chance to get the Rebel Generals and some new troopers. :cry_happy: And if it was to celebrate some movie or event, they could atleast include a chrome R2 and C3-P0. :thumbup: Chewie would have a new scuplt with the medal too!

Sorry for the off topic stuff. :laugh:

I think we better start hearing some more rumours so we have nice dreams. :tongue: Any news on the (?) Hoth (?) battlepack?

*runs off to check Brickshelf*

I don't think there'll be any more for 2009 other than what we know now. Hopefully, at some time soon the 2010 thread can have its grand opening.

BTW: Amazing Luke, with Hans legs :tongue:

Edited by The Rancor

Is this a new picture? It looks a little clearer to me. :look:

new_2.jpg

Sorry if it isn't.

EDIT: Ignore the IG droids BP. :tongue:

Edited by Jammiedodger714

It's old, but this pic is clearer, thanks. I see a Tauntaun on the right there.3785269743_2260284ff5.jpg, and the things that look to be the black poles on a speeder are shadows.

Btw: Jedinews has two pics of the exclusive Luke minifigure appearing in the Visual Dictionary - check them out here. :classic:

Klaus-Dieter

I just deeplinked the pics in the link provided by Klaus Dieter.

Great pic KimT. The detail on him is exquisite.

It's old, but this pic is clearer, thanks. I see a Tauntaun on the right there. >SNIP<

Why would there be a Taun Taun in the Imperial BP? :tongue: To me those 'shadows' look like the poles, because of the trianglular parts on the end of them. :wink:

Why would there be a Taun Taun in the Imperial BP? :tongue: To me those 'shadows' look like the poles, because of the trianglular parts on the end of them. :wink:

And I agree.

It looks more like a snowy speederbike than a tauntaun to me.

Also why would a tauntaun be part of a battlepack when they've just released it in another set that is somewhat BP-sized?

I found somethings on brickself.

Confermation on BP is here

Does this mean anything?

No offense, but all of that is most likely junk. Wishful thinking on somebody's part. Some squiggly lines on the box doesn't mean anything. And we have not heard any rumors about 2010 sets. There is no way this person would have any idea.

No offense, but all of that is most likely junk. Wishful thinking on somebody's part. Some squiggly lines on the box doesn't mean anything. And we have not heard any rumors about 2010 sets. There is no way this person would have any idea.

If you even look at the secound pic it says fans wishlist for 2010, so it's obviously not anything relavant.

I must admit, I'm not convinced those bp's are hoth (although i really hope they are).

If you even look at the secound pic it says fans wishlist for 2010, so it's obviously not anything relavant.

I must admit, I'm not convinced those bp's are hoth (although i really hope they are).

What I ment to say is that there is no taun-taun in the BP.Its a speeder.

I know that wishlist proubaly isn't true but wanted to see if it was true for sure.

I think we can be almost certain that these battlepacks will be released in some form in January 2010, because they were in an official Lego video at Billund. Now we know about the battlepacks, we just need more pics to see what they really are. We CAN be sure that these are NOT fan MOCs though - it's proper Lego stuff and I hope we get more pics soon!