KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2009 Sets and Rumours

Thanks for the news Penitent Tangent :thumbup: . My opinions about the new list:

8093 - Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter

Another starfighter :hmpf_bad: ? I really like the SW starfighters design but I think the TLC is starting to overuse them just to fill the holes of each SW wave. Also why Plo Koon? There are a lot of cooler starfighters over the one that Plo Koon owns, just take the Saesee Tiin orange starfighter :sadnew: . A watse of an oportunity I guess :sceptic: .

8089 - Wampa Attack

One of the best in the wave :thumbup: . Finally another set that isn´t a remake of an older one. This set has a lot of possibilities in my opinion. New Wampa and Luke minifig, some cool bones pieces and such. I just hope that they make it a little more elaborate set than the Echo Base :thumbup: .

8095 - General Grievous' Starfighter

The biggest let down in the whole list :thumbdown: . We really need a new Grievous starfighter? In my opinion the old one was just about the right. It was a perfect set for the piece count and the price. I don´t want a newer Grievous´s starfighter that probably will be just a bigger model and cost $40 :hmpf_bad: .

8096 - Palpatine's Shuttle

I REALLY want it to be the one we saw in the Mustafar scene in ROTS. Please TLC, please :grin: . I can easily imagine this one as a CW themed set but I hope TLC make the ROTS version. Just imagine how cool a new designed shuttle with 2 Shock Troopers, new Emperor and new injured Anakin could be :cry_happy::thumbup: .

8097 - Slave I

I can´t really see how the TLC can possibly improve the design of the 2006 Slave I so I really,really want it to be the Jango´s one :cry_happy: . We really need some new AOTC sets. The TLC lost A LOT of possible sets in 2002 that could have been really great. I hope the TLC include a new Jango, new Boba and Taun We.

8098 - Clone Turbo Tank

A redesign could make an awesome set but to be honest would have prefer by far a new Geonosis Arena. The worst part is that TLC know how much we want a new Geonosis Arena and they don´t do anything to make possible that AFOL dream :grin: . I know the TLC think that kids prefer CW sets because of the show but trust me, if I was a kid I would have prefered by far an awesome Colosseum with SW beasts and new minifigs over a commonly boring looking grey tank :laugh: .

May I point out that HALF of these are remakes? Really? :wacko:

Man this is a big list. I don't buy some of it. But with the Inclusion of Palpatines Shuttles, the Clone Turbo Tank, and Grevious's Fighter, I may have to admit, you guys might be right about the Tri-Fighter. But why all of the episode III stuff?

And on that note, where did these new rumors come about, what was the original source before Jedi News?

Oh, and please don't hope for great figs on the Tank if it is real. That's extraordinarily doubtful.

Plo Koon's Fighter: I thought this may be coming soon. But I still find it hard to buy. We already have a full list.

Wampa Attack: I also thought we'd continue with more important Hoth animals. If this does come true, I'll be crazy happy, but still I have my doubts.

Greivous's Fighter: More random Episode II stuff? But I really don't bet on this one. If there's one thing that doesn't need to be remade, it's this ship. Sure there a lost to change, but we almost just got this one!

Palpatines Shuttle: PT or OT, it would be nice, but haven't we seen enough shuttles?

Slave I: Unless it's Jango's I see no reason at all for this to be made. Another thing that's already out. I could use a Boba though. My other is ruined.

Clone Turbo Tank: Umm? No comment, I don't like that thing. :tongue:

All around, I'm not sure if this is the real deal.

Edited by Darth Legolas

This is a plausible sets list but I have doubts about his truthness.

Plo Koon's SF is likely to be made because it appears in the Clone Wars episodes and it would be a good opportunity for the fans who could not afford the Gunship to get a Plo Koon minifigure. However, I hope it will not still be a "Starfighter and vulture droid" set because we already got three of them. I also hope that, it this rumour is true, the design will be modified and that it will, despite being inevitable, not include flick-fire missiles. But it would include dark blue pieces and maybe a new astromech droid.

The Wampa attack set is also likely to come out because next year will be celebrated the 30th anniversary of ESB. But it sounds strange. What could Lego includes? A wampa, Luke with a lightsaber, binoculars and a tauntaun, a small cave in a snow environment but the only function I foresee is Luke's falling on the ground. An ejection system for the lightsaber would be too complicated to make at this scale. Let's wait to see but I think that TLG has made enough Hoth sets like that.

A new Grievous' starfighter set is almost absurd as TLC already made a nice and minifig-scaled version in 2007. I don't see how they could improve it. Maybe by including a new Grievous minifig. The actual one is an average minifig. It would, then, be worth it, I think. But the CW version of this ship is almost the same as the ROTS version. There is absolutely no difference between them. But I could be wrong. It may be another ship, like a cruiser, maybe the Malevolence.

A new shuttle for Chancellor/Emperor Palpatine is welcome in my collection! The OT version of this shuttle included many flaws like a rubby rear section and a small inside space. I think this set has a great potential with the return of affordable red guards, an imperial pilot and the Death Star's Palpatine edition. But it should not include many childish functions like in the republic attack shuttle (bombs and missiles :thumbdown: ). It will be, at least, a medium-sized set. A big-sized would be even better. I foresee a lot of dark grey and black. An episode III version is also welcome.

The Slave I is, I think, highly improbable. TLC already made three (five with the MINI versions). An improvement of the blue version (Jango Fett) would be interesting and a great opportunity for the fans to get another (or a new) Jango Fett with, I hope, a new helmet and jetpack (the new one in pearl grey with little modifications). The set itself would, well, include the usual functions. I don't think that it is a good idea. But, look, it's ESB 30th anniversary next year, so it has great chances to appear. If it's true, it would, then, be a special edition set with, let's pray, a Cloud City Boba Fett :cry_happy:

But the 2006 version of this set was so close to perfection that the designers will have to tear themselves to do better... if it is. Please, TLC, don't provide us with a crappy childish bulky ship!

A very interesting set that I'm looking forward to :thumbup:

A new Juggernaut tank set is the most interesting PT set for this wave, I think. There are many improvements to be done over the 2005 version and there could be new and exclusive minifigures in it. However, due to its size, Lego business and market department staff will be tempted to overprice it.

Edited by Trudop561

This is a plausible sets list but I have doubts about his truthness.

Plo Koon's SF is likely to be made because it appears in the Clone Wars episodes and it would be a good opportunity for the fans who could not afford the Gunship to get a Plo Koon minifigure. However, I hope it will not still be a "Starfighter and vulture droid" set because we already got three of them. I also hope that, it this rumour is true, the design will be modified and that it will, despite being inevitable, not include flick-fire missiles. But it would include dark blue pieces and maybe a new astromech droid.

The Wampa attack set is also likely to come out because next year will be celebrated the 30th anniversary of ESB. But it sounds strange. What could Lego includes? A wampa, Luke with a lightsaber, binoculars and a tauntaun, a small cave in a snow environment but the only function I foresee is Luke's falling on the ground. An ejection system for the lightsaber would be too complicated to make at this scale. Let's wait to see but I think that TLG has made enough Hoth sets like that.

A new Grievous' starfighter set is almost absurd as TLC already made a nice and minifig-scaled version in 2007. I don't see how they could improve it. Maybe by including a new Grievous minifig. The actual one is an average minifig. It would, then, be worth it, I think. But the CW version of this ship is almost the same as the ROTS version. There is absolutely no difference between them. But I could be wrong. It may be another ship, like a cruiser, maybe the Malevolence.

A new shuttle for Chancellor/Emperor Palpatine is welcome in my collection! The OT version of this shuttle included many flaws like a rubby rear section and a small inside space. I think this set has a great potential with the return of affordable red guards, an imperial pilot and the Death Star's Palpatine edition. But it should not include many childish functions like in the republic attack shuttle (bombs and missiles :thumbdown: ). It will be, at least, a medium-sized set. A big-sized would be even better. I foresee a lot of dark grey and black. An episode III version is also welcome.

The Slave I is, I think, highly improbable. TLC already made three (five with the MINI versions). An improvement of the blue version (Jango Fett) would be interesting and a great opportunity for the fans to get another (or a new) Jango Fett with, I hope, a new helmet and jetpack (the new one in pearl grey with little modifications). The set itself would, well, include the usual functions. I don't think that it is a good idea. But, look, it's ESB 30th anniversary next year, so it has great chances to appear. If it's true, it would, then, be a special edition set with, let's pray, a Cloud City Boba Fett :cry_happy:

But the 2006 version of this set was so close to perfection that the designers will have to tear themselves to do better... if it is. Please, TLC, don't provide us with a crappy childish bulky ship!

A very interesting set that I'm looking forward to :thumbup:

A new Juggernaut tank set is the most interesting PT set for this wave, I think. There are many improvements to be done over the 2005 version and there could be new and exclusive minifigures in it *cough*KimT*cough. However, due to its size, Lego business and market department staff will be tempted to overprice it.

Just because I want this set to happen so badly I'll defend against that. I will build a lightsaber ejection system and post a picture. And that Wampa better be good! :tongue:

I agree a Palpatines Shuttle would be welcome PT or OT, but I'd find an OT more useful personally. But Lego's already made about 2-3 OT shuttles so I guess we're getting the theta.

If we get a new Astromech, that would be great! It better have a blue and silver head though. I'd love it!

What I'm seeing:

Plo Koon Ship: Sounds like a $20 way to get a nice dark blue ship, a new astro, and Plo.

Wampa: Sounds like the return of small sets :cry_happy: A new beast is always welcome.

Grievous: Unless including a new grievous, or be a whole different ship, its :thumbdown:

Shuttle: Sounds fine. Especially since I have no Palpatine

Slave 1: If it includes Jango, or a sleeker Boba version its a :thumbup:

CTT: It could use some improvements, and if it comes with a new clone and Jedi, It would be a great deal :classic:

What I'm seeing:

Plo Koon Ship: Sounds like a $20 way to get a nice dark blue ship, a new astro, and Plo.

Wampa: Sounds like the return of small sets :cry_happy: A new beast is always welcome.

Grievous: Unless including a new grievous, or be a whole different ship, its :thumbdown:

Shuttle: Sounds fine. Especially since I have no Palpatine

Slave 1: If it includes Jango, or a sleeker Boba version its a :thumbup:

CTT: It could use some improvements, and if it comes with a new clone and Jedi, It would be a great deal :classic:

Plo koon's JSF will be around $30, the same as Ahsoka.

In fact, Ahsoka's may have been $40, there's barely a chance of Lego letting off a "special edition set." But simply for including a CW Jedi, the price will be raised.

What could be Sleeker about the older Slave I?

I don't exactly know. Just something extra to it (Not flick fire missles :tongue: ) improve it.
Maybe having Boba/Jango's helmet seperate from the Jetpack would help...

Exactly. A nice 2 piece helmet would be a big turn on to the set. Maybe a Episode 2 one with Obi Boba and Jango and a kaminoan, and a landing pad?

the new rumored sets seem pretty good.

Plo Koon's starfighter is a nice addition to the clone wars starfighters we have been given previously. Its good that we will get Plo Koon in a cheapish set for the people who couldn't afford the RGS.

Wampa attack is the stand out set in this wave. This set may not have a lot of playability but we'll get a wampa which will be interesting to see what lego comes up with.

General Grievous' Starfighter - well this is a poor decision by lego because we just got it and it wasnt that great especially the general grievous minifig. I wont be buying this unless the rumor is actually meant to be the malevolence which if it is then it will be at the top of my list.

Palpatine's Shuttle will all depend if its PT or OT. I would prefer it to be PT because then he would come in his chancellor clothing which would be cool. I like the look of this EPIII shuttle at the end and should be a good set to build. But what is confusing is why lego are bringing out more EPIII sets?

Slave I will be great either Jango's or Boba's. I didnt get the 2006 slave I but I really want it and it an iconic ship in the PT and OT. Id prefer Jango's slave I just for Jango and a young Boba.

Clone Turbo Tank seems to be a pretty average remake. I didnt like the look of the first one because it didnt seem like a star wars tank to me. I would like to see what jedi the put in and it would be a shame if they put in Mace again (he is a bit boring imo).

The minifigs in the lukes speeder set seems to be pretty good with both R2 D2 and C3PO. Thats sort of bugging me cause then I wouldnt need to buy the Tantive IV for C3PO which I want to add to my collection.

May I point out that HALF of these are remakes? Really? :wacko:

Man this is a big list. I don't buy some of it. But with the Inclusion of Palpatines Shuttles, the Clone Turbo Tank, and Grevious's Fighter, I may have to admit, you guys might be right about the Tri-Fighter. But why all of the episode III stuff?

And on that note, where did these new rumors come about, what was the original source before Jedi News?

Oh, and please don't hope for great figs on the Tank if it is real. That's extraordinarily doubtful.

Plo Koon's Fighter: I thought this may be coming soon. But I still find it hard to buy. We already have a full list.

Wampa Attack: I also thought we'd continue with more important Hoth animals. If this does come true, I'll be crazy happy, but still I have my doubts.

Greivous's Fighter: More random Episode II stuff? But I really don't bet on this one. If there's one thing that doesn't need to be remade, it's this ship. Sure there a lost to change, but we almost just got this one!

Palpatines Shuttle: PT or OT, it would be nice, but haven't we seen enough shuttles?

Slave I: Unless it's Jango's I see no reason at all for this to be made. Another thing that's already out. I could use a Boba though. My other is ruined.

Clone Turbo Tank: Umm? No comment, I don't like that thing. :tongue:

All around, I'm not sure if this is the real deal.

I believe it comes from an anonymous source inside Lego, which normally would be higly suspect.. But you have to take into account that pretty much all their lists from before have been near 100% accurate.

I get what you're saying about most of them, but on the Greivous' point, like I said before, it's most likely a Clone Wars update, rather than the Episode II/III version (same goes for Palpatines shuttle and the Clone tank). We're in dire need of an updated Grievous minigfig.. Though why it's another starfighter and not a different set, I don't know. And speaking of which, I think it's odd that there's no sets with Cad Bane, considering his role in the new series. He's only been in one episode so far, but he was very cool in that alone. I thought they'd have lept on the chance to do him along with Aurra Sing and the rest of his cronies.

Edited by Penitent Tangent

More rumours for next years sets..

8089 - Wampa Attack

8097 - Slave I

8098 - Clone Turbo Tank

This also points out that the landspeeder will include mini-figs of Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, C-3PO, R2-D2 and a Sandtrooper.

http://www.jedinews.co.uk/default.aspx

Thanks for the update :thumbup:

I can't believe it! Small sets besides BP's! :cry_happy:

I've been waiting for a while. Finally some cheap $20-$30 sets! And the names are looking good too!

Sounds great! A cheap way to get Plo Koon. I nice blue JSF is always nice. And I havent got one yet either. A definite get!

8089 - Wampa Attack

Another small set (yay) A bit curious to see what will come in it though. Maybe some landscape with Luke and well, obviously a Wampa :tongue: Another must have for me! :thumbup:

Ahh..didn't we get one of these in 07? It doesn't bother me because I didn't get the first one. But I will Get it if they make Grevious better.

Sounds cool. But it doesn't realy interest me.

8097 - Slave I

Oh My God! :cry_happy: A Slave 1! I don't have any of them. So this will be my chance! And I'll finally get a Fett! This really excites me! :thumbup: Hopefully won't brake the $100 mark though. It'l probably be the last Slave 1 they make so it might come with a Jango, small Boba and ig Boba :look: A buy for me anyway!

8098 - Clone Turbo Tank

This sounds really cool. Probably won't get it though.

Bit disappointed that there are no Mandolorian sets though. But the Slave 1 makes up for it I guess.

Edited by hollisbrick

The one thing that I feel doesn't make sense about this list is why we got it 11 months before the wave will be released, and also why we got it before we received clear prelims of the January sets. With that said, I am not sure that this list is real. If we do get a CW Palpy's shuttle, it is probable that we will get Senate Commandos in it. :sweet: (I would never let myself pay $20 on Bricklink for a fig that there is two of in an available set)

The one thing that I feel doesn't make sense about this list is why we got it 11 months before the wave will be released, and also why we got it before we received clear prelims of the January sets. With that said, I am not sure that this list is real. If we do get a CW Palpy's shuttle, it is probable that we will get Senate Commandos in it. :sweet: (I would never let myself pay $20 on Bricklink for a fig that there is two of in an available set)

This is the list that we got last year.

7748 - Corporate Alliance Tank Droid - 216 Pieces

7749 - Echo Base - 155 Pieces

7778 - Millennium Falcon Mid Scale

8036 - Separatists Shuttle - 257 Pieces

8037 - Anakins Y-Wing Starfighter - ? Pieces

8038 - Star Wars Endor Battle Playset - 887 Pieces

8039 - Venator-Class Republic Attack Cruiser - 1169 Pieces/quote]

And wasn't that accurate? :classic:

I am excited about this wave of sets. The Wampa set sounds the most interesting to me. I am glad we are getting a bunch of small Hoth sets lately, considering the Hoth battlepacks, and assuming that the Wampa set is relatively inexpensive.

For Palpatine's shuttle, I'm hoping for a modestly sized ship, around the same size, if not, smaller than the Republic shuttle. For figures, I think a new dark red-robed Palpatine with a double sided face and both hair and hood would be amazing, as well as shock troopers and maybe Senate Commandos. If they are going for the Mustafar scene, I'm sure a newer, more detailed burnt Anakin would be included, as well as possibly some small lava scenery.

The original Grievous Fighter and 2006 Slave I are near perfection, so I'm interesting to see what Lego does with them. A new articulated Grievous would be amazing. :wub:

While these sets sound fantastic, I'm remaining cautious, as they may or may not be real. However, Jedinews is usually pretty reliable, so I have a feeling they are real. :classic:

-darthperson

More rumours for next years sets..

8089 - Wampa Attack

8097 - Slave I

8098 - Clone Turbo Tank

This also points out that the landspeeder will include mini-figs of Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, C-3PO, R2-D2 and a Sandtrooper.

http://www.jedinews.co.uk/default.aspx

I refuse to believe these rumors. If they are true, this could possibly be the worst year of LSW. :hmpf_bad:

Plo Koon's JSF: While the design is neat, and I enjoyed DutchRebel's MOC, I don't think Lego can do it justice, and end up making it like Anakin's and Ashoka's JSFs. Plus, this could have been an opportunity to make a different Jedi minifig, like Luminara or Saesee Tinn.

Wampa Attack: Sounds interesting... It's probably what we've been waiting for (besides the TaunTaun).

GG Fighter: Again? As much as I liked the first one, I don't think we need another so soon, even with the CW.

Palpy's Shuttle: This sounds like one of the better sets. A chance to get the new Palpy fig cheaper, and a set that I haven't gotten previous incarnations of.

Slave I: They're still going to make it? Why don't they focus on a Palpy office first? I hope this won't be the "big TESB anniversary" set.

Clone Turbo Tank: I personally didn't like the first one all that much, and there's certainly no need for another remake. :hmpf:

It is good news that Obi-Wan will be included in the landspeeder set, though. Now I don't have to get the Death Star for the figs.

I really hope Jedinews.com has been wrong lately... :cry_sad:

YES, slave one and CTT, don't care who it is as i don't have a slave one, I'm going to get all those, maybe not the Grievous starfighter i have one of those.

Pals shuttle makes me think attack shuttle with him in it, i mean he hasn't been in a republic cruiser but he was in that and with the death star plans of all things.

Mmmm sounds like a pretty interesting list:

8093 - Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter: although I'm pretty happy with my MOC version (thanks JimButcher) I could use Plo's astromech for the finishing touch.

8089 - Wampa Attack: I hope for a nice small old-school set, wonder how a Wampa looks like in Lego rendition..

8095 - General Grievous' Starfighter: Nice starfighter, but we had a decent version a couple of years back, all I can hope for is an improved Grievous fig

8096 - Palpatine's Shuttle: excellent choice, my guess is this won't be the Lambda class version, but the Theta one.

8097 - Slave I: I could use one, it's not my favourite ship, but I would definately buy one if it is Jango's!

8098 - Clone Turbo Tank: If it is a bit sturdier and has better wheels I might buy one.

Which one of these could be Clone Wars? I'm not really watching the series, so I don't know if one of these sets could origin from the animated series. I'm a little suspicious about the list because all of these ships sound familiar to me (as a non-CW watcher). I expected more CW inspired sets, but LEGO makes me much happier with PT and OT sets, so if these rumours are true.... :thumbup:

Which one of these could be Clone Wars?

Plo koons starfighter, General Grievous's starfighter, Palpatines shuttle and the Clone turbo tank.

Heres my thoughts on the list:

Plo Koons jedi starfighter- could look nice but i already have a plo koon from the gunship plus ive kind of given up on the clone wars sets, im more into OT now.

Wampa Attack- WOW! By the sounds of this we will get a new wampa and (Finally) a hoth luke! I wouldnt get your hopes up for a tauntaun though. We already got one in echo base and i doubt they'd include a tauntaun and a wampa. This set is just what i need to expand my hoth diorama! (besides an AT-AT and this years echo base.)

EDIT: oops! forgot the rest of the list!

General Grievous's starfighter- i've already got the one from 2007 so i dont really need another.

Palpatines shuttle: I like the sounds of this, as we will get a cheap palpatine, but im gonna give this one a miss.

Slave I- if this is Jangos, then definitely! If its Bobas then maybe, if it comes with other bounty hunters like last time, I already have a boba from the sail barge and an IG-88 from the assassins droid battle pack, so i still need- Dengar, Bossk, 4-LOM and Zuckuss.

Clone Turbo tank- Again like palpatines shuttle ill give this one a miss.

Edited by Captain REX

I'd bet that it's Boba's Slave I, mostly because the have the set designed from last year.

Think about it, even if the Home One lost the vote, Ackbar would have found his way into a set, just like Palpatine did. Another person, probably a Luminara figure, should have been on the Venator, but was shafted and Palpatine took the place. Why? Because they already had his figure made, and all set to go. Same with Ackbar and Boba's Slave I. They probably would have put in,

"Home One Conference Room"; Includes: Ackbar, Madine, Mothma, and Lando, all around forty dollars. (Would have liked this better)

I'm not saying I want Boba's Slave I, I would prefer Jango's, but this is the way it probably will be. Why waste money designing a new Slave I when you have Boba's all set to go?

Just my two cents, sorry for reiterating if this has been said before. Back on topic, I honestly don’t think that Palpatine’s Shuttle is going to be the one that we just got less than a year ago with Mace Windu…But, then again, they are doing another General Grevious’s Starfighter, so you never know.

I'd bet that it's Boba's Slave I, mostly because the have the set designed from last year.

Think about it, even if the Home One lost the vote, Ackbar would have found his way into a set, just like Palpatine did. Another person, probably a Luminara figure, should have been on the Venator, but was shafted and Palpatine took the place. Why? Because they already had his figure made, and all set to go. Same with Ackbar and Boba's Slave I. They probably would have put in,

"Home One Conference Room"; Includes: Ackbar, Madine, Mothma, and Lando, all around forty dollars. (Would have liked this better)

I'm not saying I want Boba's Slave I, I would prefer Jango's, but this is the way it probably will be. Why waste money designing a new Slave I when you have Boba's all set to go?

I have to agree, and still prefer a Kaminoan/Jango set, but it's almost definitely going to be Boba's, for the same reason we're getting Plo Koon's starfighter instead of a new character, it's just easier for them.. There's also the fact we only seem to get OT and Clone Wars sets now, no Prequel trilogies.

Edited by Penitent Tangent

There are rumours Boba will be in clone wars season 2, and giving Boba is supposed to be the main character in the live action series its more than likely will be his slave one.

Just a thought but "General Grievous' Starfighter" might actually be an error. In recent years Lego has taken to releasing larger ships (Imperial Star Destroyer, Republic Cruiser, Venator and now the Tantive IV) and perhaps this is their latest big ship: the Invisible Hand from ROTS. There aren't that many more to consider (beyond perhaps that ship, Amidala's starship and the Trade Federation ship) and this would seem to be a perfect compliment to the Venator released this year. Another possible form would be in the spirit of the Home One set, depicting the battle with Dooku before the "imprisoned" Palpatine.

As for the Slave-I, it seems a bit soon for yet another version of that ship but then again the fanbois have an incomprehensible love for that boring character. The wampa will be a welcome addition leaving only the bantha and rancor as creatures that would make great additions as mini-figure scale models (the Geonosis creatures are somewhat large and doing one but not all three presents Lego with a large empty set featuring just some figures and creatures; I could see it if it was just one but not all three).

As with last year, no doubt half of this list will turn out to be in error. We'll just have to wait and see....

What's the source of those rumours?

Haven't really heard anything like that before, but considering the Mandalorians were seen in the trailer for the second series, that might make sense.. In which case, it could even be a Clone Wars version of the Slave 1. Though I'd still have my money on an OT one.

What's the source of those rumours?

Haven't really heard anything like that before, but considering the Mandalorians were seen in the trailer for the second series, that might make sense.. In which case, it could even be a Clone Wars version of the Slave 1. Though I'd still have my money on an OT one.

To be exact, people believe them to me Mando, its not been confirmed, although it would be a good set up, a Mandalorian and a young Boba with the slave one.

Slave ONE

Well i do love the Slave 1^^

Should it be Boba s or Jango s ? I think a Jango slave1 would be relay nice but the Boba version would be more logical because of the ESB birthday. I am disappointed of the set nummer 8097, I was hoping for a 10xxxx to be an UCS to fit with the UCS millennium falcon. -_-

but now I am very interesting the the design of the new system scale, hope it lucks other then the 2 other version! And when not I am relay relay relay hooooopiinggg for the clout city Boba, maybe with the new jetpack an helmed. :thumbup: