KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2009 Sets and Rumours

Your welcome guys! I added some more pictures. :sweet:

There are pics of the seperatist shuttle and the Hoth Base, but not the snail tank. :wink: I'll try and get pics.

Alright. Thanks. They all look so awsome. This is one expensive year.

There was a link to many Toy Fair pics posted a few pages back that you must have missed.

Look here. Just check each page. It has most sets on.

Argh...I was about to post that link... :tongue:

And those pictures I posted a few pages back are from that site. They're clickable pictures.

Alright. Thanks. They all look so awsome. This is one expensive year.

Thanks for the help ADHO15. You can see the seperatist shuttle in this picture. :classic:

I think it does that so it can fit in more easily. I'll let someone else say it this time. :wink::laugh: :laugh:

Lets stop this now. Thats what she said! :laugh: Seriously. KimT will kill us if we do it again. I could have said it then as well. :grin:

I suppose it is one of those random functions, like the 'lift up' cockpit on the new RGS.

JD

Edited by Jammiedodger714

Thanks for the help ADHO15. You can see the seperatist shuttle in this picture. :classic:

Your welcome.

You can, and in other pictures following the link I posted. It seems it will include 3 regular battle droids and Onaconda Farr. Nute Gunray and the pilot battle droid must be inside.

I suppose it is one of those random functions, like the 'lift up' cockpit on the new RPG.

What's the RPG?

Edited by ADHO15

Your welcome.

You can, and in other pictures following the link I posted. It seems it will include 3 regular battle droids and Onaconda Farr. Nute Gunray and the pilot battle droid must be inside.

Yah. I agree. Maybe in the next few hours they will bring him out.

What's the RPG?

It was meant to say RGS. All these 'shoot 'em ups' mess with my head.

JD

My orginial post with the Endor pictures has been completely updated! Enjoy! :sweet:

Edited by Lego12

Great set, 10199. But I don't get this walking tank. I thought that the ship drops AT-TE's. This tank can only transport troops :look: . I guess I miss a link........

Bit again, the set looks great.

Thanks everyone, for the pics! ) :thumbup:

They are great! ) :sweet: I guess, that my droids will have a nice new toy to blow up! ) :devil:

Still, I find it quite disturbing that we haven't yet seen any pics of Corporate Alliance Tank Droid.... I'm really looking forward to seeing it, since it looks great on the box. )

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

Edited by The Penguin

I sure hope they get around to painting the ewoks. I love the beard on the troopers. iJUST HOPE THE BOX DOESNT LIE.

I was thinking the exact same thing. I mean they dont look bad now but if they were painted theyd be exellent.

Edited by CloneMe

Thanks everyone, for the pics! ) :thumbup:

They are great! ) :sweet: I guess, that my droids will have a nice new toy to blow up! ) :devil:

Still, I find it quite disturbing that we haven't yet seen any pics of Corporate Alliance Tank Droid.... I'm really looking forward to seeing it, since it looks great on the box. )

There are pics of the Tank Droid, but only two and the clones don't have the jet packs, you might have missed them or i have confused the sites. :tongue:

Oh my god

Seriously oh my god

The walker and drop ship is the set of my dreams

I have wanted a drop ship for the AT-TE since AOTC came out - to get the walker as well...wow

I am just blown away

at 1700 bricks - thats prob £150 worth of set - and i'm getting two!

This might just be my fav set ever!

..also the Venator looks so much better than the pre lim pics

2009 has gone from an average year for Lego to the most exciting yet!

There are pics of the Tank Droid, but only two and the clones don't have the jet packs, you might have missed them or i have confused the sites. :tongue:

I don't mean the pics of the boxes, of course. The real assembled set.... I have not missed them, have I?

Still, I find it quite disturbing that we haven't yet seen any pics of Corporate Alliance Tank Droid.... I'm really looking forward to seeing it, since it looks great on the box.

I have just posted a link to a site with pics of all sets, apart from the Falcon and Pirate Tank. :sceptic: Please check back a few pages before saying something like that.

Here it is again. Check about half way down. They have nice new jetpacks too.

Edited by ADHO15

I have just posted a link to a site with pics of all sets, apart from the Falcon and Pirate Tank. :sceptic: Please check back a few pages before saying something like that.

Here it is again. Check about half way down. They have nice new jetpacks too.

Oh, now I see! ) Thanks,ADHO15 ! ))))))

I simply :wub: the set! )))) Whoooo! )

Pardon. :blush:

I love the atmosphere in this forum and the fact that every 2 seconds im reloading no_onions' page to find new pics!

I think I speak for everyone when I say: God Bless no_onions!

I'm still a little bit confused aboout the Palpatine figure.

In the first picture he have the new Count Dooku hairs in grey. But if you look at the picture from the box, you can see Palpatine with bright tan hairs.

So whích colour will the set contain...?

Picture1

Picture2

Greetings 'Bricks'