KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2009 Sets and Rumours

I hope the catapult is a "pull back loader through rubber band and release"type and not "push the other end of lever" type. Worse than that would be flick-fire. :tongue:

It looks like the sets are final this time. All the data are on the box.

Has anyone noticed that there is a circular logo on the sides of both boxes?! Perhaps it's a US-only promo event ---again!

I think that's just the regular "anniversary" logo...

m19

Yes. :thumbup:

These look excellent. I think the Hoth set is a little skimpy, but it still is awesome with the new Taun-tauns and an easier way to get more hoh rebels and snowtroopers. Hopefully the price won't be outrageous... If we're lucky, it'll be $20, but I'm thinking it will be $30 like the Spider droid.

As for the Endor set, all I can say is :wub: . Tons of minifigs, most of them rare or new. The bunker is a bit dull, but hopefully it'll have some sort of interior...

If this is $100 or under, I will be ecstatic.

Many thanks for the pictures! :sweet:

Leia's hair is indeed a new mold, which will also be in one of the summer Castle sets.

I think that's just the regular "anniversary" logo...

m19

Not the front of the box with silver logo, but the yellow one. That hasn't been on Vader tie, has it?

Not the front of the box with silver logo, but the yellow one. That hasn't been on Vader tie, has it?

The one on the side? That's just a free LEGO club offer. It's been on most boxes lately as far as I know. :classic:

wow those look amazin! i will be getting both of them. the hoth set i think they could have added a hoth luke and another taun taun. put overall they are a must get. i hope to see the other pics for the other sets....

Wow, by far the best sets LEGO has produced recently (Star Wars wise)!! I'm afraid I will have to buy these anniversary sets! :wub: :wub: !

I think Im in love :wub: The echo base is only released for the figures is my bet. It kind of lacks substance.

Battle of Endor:

1. best at-st yet!

2. bunker :sceptic: better than I expected!

3. Great figs

4. same speeders as the one in the RGS

Echo Base:

1. I would get it for the taun-taun and the figs.

At least Lego gave the Endor rebel troops new faces, I think the Hoth ones have normal faces. "Sniff" :cry_happy: I'm gonna miss Clone Wars..

Yaya!!! :cry_happy:

Echo Base: A bit more than I expected a bit less than what I expected if you know what I mean :sceptic: Still very nice, I like the idea bigger BP's (like the Halfire droid one). I gues KimT was right about the Tuan Taun, not that I doubted him :tongue: It looks great! And big? :wacko: Does anyone think it looks a bit empty though? I reckon they could've put the other echo base turrent in though :hmpf_bad: Still, thats me being picky :blush: I really love it and a definate buy for me! :cry_happy::thumbup:

I would comment on what the price is but this isn't the topic for it, apparently

Endor (apparently :tongue: ): Oh MY GOD :oh: It's Awsome! :cry_happy: they're at least 12 awsome figs!!! The At-St is the best so far!! :thumbup: The base thing looks cool but i'll leave further comments until I see the interior! But all I can really say is Great Work TLG :thumbup:

But the only real big thing I'm sceptic about is the availabilty because it says it's a special edition :sceptic: which means it will probably only be availible at TRU (It's like that in Aus anyway, so I'm a bit confused :sceptic: )

EDIT: Also, I got to give it to TLG. It's 2 weeks til Feb and no signs of pics of the TRU exclusive, haha

Edited by hollisbrick

My brain....just...exploded.... :thumbup::cry_happy:

The second I saw this, I got an admission to heaven. :classic:

Yaya!!! :cry_happy:

Echo Base: A bit more than I expected a bit less than what I expected if you know what I mean :sceptic: Still very nice, I like the idea bigger BP's (like the Halfire droid one). I gues KimT was right about the Tuan Taun, not that I doubted him :tongue: It looks great! And big? :wacko: Does anyone think it looks a bit empty though? I reckon they could've put the other echo base turrent in though :hmpf_bad: Still, thats me picky :blush: I really love it and a definate buy for me! :cry_happy::thumbup:

I would comment on what the price is but this isn't the topic for it, apparently

Hoth: Oh MY GOD :oh: It's Awsome! :cry_happy: they're at least 12 awsome figs!!! The At-St is the best so far!! :thumbup: The base thing looks cool but i'll leave further comments until I see the interior! But all I can really say is Great Work TLG :thumbup:

But the only real big thing I'm sceptic about is the availabilty because it says it's a special edition :sceptic: which means it will probably only be availible at TRU (It's like that in Aus anyway, so I'm a bit confused :sceptic: )

Also, I got to give it to TLG. It's 2 weeks til Feb and no signs of pics of the TRU exclusive

It's endor. :hmpf_bad:

Im not... good riddance!

C'mon, the RGS and TX-130 were great. :tongue: Just the heads....*shudder*

Those are pure beauties. :cry_happy::cry_happy: I think I might be into the OT again. But I could just use the Snowtroopers as Clones, but maybe not. I really like the Endor Bunker. It's not just a crappy door like Echo Base.

These are must buys for me.

Also if anyone hasn´t note it yet :tongue: , the TLC give the Endor Rebel Troopers different skin color :thumbup: (Which makes note that the Rebel Alliance is very plural :thumbup: ).

At least Lego gave the Endor rebel troops new faces, I think the Hoth ones have normal faces. "Sniff" :cry_happy: I'm gonna miss Clone Wars..
i am going to miss clone wars as well . to think i just started saving for buying some more clone wars :cry_sad::cry_sad::cry_sad::cry_sad:

Personally I am happy that the TLC decide to give us again some more sets variety :thumbup: . The last year was just CW so many OT and PT fans (Including me) were a bit dissapointed with the assortment. I think this year looks by far a lot better with what look like some of the best sets of the LSW history :cry_happy: . Just look what we know so far (Venator, Endor Battle and Hoth set) and we still have lots to see (The other half of the summer line-up and the UCS sets).

Well lookie here... :wub:

edit: pics removed - they're preliminary and has confidential written all over them. please no deeplinks

(Found in julencin2000's photostream on Flickr.)

m19

Sorry about that.

But no deeplinks of illegal pics.

They do look awesome though