darkrebellion

"The Fate of Ahsoka"

And what are "legos"? :tongue:

Legos are a very boring form of megablocks :tongue: . Just kidding. What do you mean live action? Does anyone know when season 2 starts?

What do you mean live action?

This. If you want to discuss it, you can go either here or here.

Seeing as you don't even know what I'm talking about, I'm assuming you meant the CW cartoon. As I said, I don't think they will show anything from Order 66 in this series. Order 66 is something that happened in Episode 3, and this show takes place a whole while before that. Besides, Order 66 is something very tragic, and SW:TCW is a show aimed at kids and therefore not suited for such a theme.

What do you hope to see anyway? Order 66 was just clones shooting their Jedi generals.

Does anyone know when season 2 starts?

Yes. Sort of. You can discuss it here.

Now let's get back on topic. :classic:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

What do you hope to see anyway? Order 66 was just clones shooting their Jedi generals.

Sorry to stay off-topic for a minute, but I'd like to see the Jedi going to those planets and fighting/winning their battles at the end of the last series. For example, we should see Aayla Secura fighting on Felucia, Ki-Adi-Mundi on Mygeeto, Plo Koon on Cato Neimoidia, Stass Allie on Saleucami, etc. We only saw short clips of these and I think it would be great to see more of these famous battles.

One of these episodes could show how Ashoka survives/doesn't survive before Order 66 as well. :tongue:

As we all know, Ahsoka is neither seen or mentioned anywhere outside of the CGI Clone Wars series, so what happened to her? Because, something had to have happened to her.

I personally believe that she was killed in some tragic way. More than likely, it was Anakin's who was responsible, and when he reported the mission to the council, they removed his rank of master, and would have to decide whether he is allowed to obtain that rank again. That would explain why when he was put on the council in Episode III, he wasn't grated the rank of Master.

Why was Ahsoka's name never mentioned again? Simply because that would only remind Anakin and the Jedi of his failure as a Master.

You may add on too my theory, or create a new theory all on your own.

Isn't there a topic about this already? Anyway, I think she fell into a magical abyss :tongue: Or Anakin got a little too drunk and killed her or was just killed by Seperatists because she was a lousy jedi :sceptic:

Because the Clone Wars movie came out three years after ROTS.

Even the thought of her character, or even the CW movie, probably didn't even exist back in 2005. :wink:

Even the thought of her character, or even the CW movie, probably didn't even exist back in 2005. :wink:

Actually, from what I heard from my uncle, George Lucas originally wanted to have Ahsoka in Ep III, but due to time and expenses, they weren't able to include her in the movie.

Actually, from what I heard from my uncle, George Lucas originally wanted to have Ahsoka in Ep III, but due to time and expenses, they weren't able to include her in the movie.

Okay, homeless naked lightning turtle fish guy, they should have replaced Shaak Ti with Ahsoka, IMO! :laugh:

Edited by Strikerâ„¢

The reason Anakin wasn't given the rank of "master" on the council is very simply a matter of the law of the Jedi Order: To be counted as a master you have to train a Padawan into a Jedi Knight.

Since it can be assumed that Ashoka did not complete that training then Anakin would have achieved the rank of Jedi Master. That is the reason he was not given the rank of Master upon joining the council.

Ashoka would call him master not because that is his title, but as a sign of respect. Many people refer to their equals or instructors as "sir" or "ma'am" and this is the same thing with Ashoka and Anakin, and even Anakin and Obi-Wan in the films.

It had nothing to do with stripping him of a rank, he just hadn't trained a Padawan to be a full fledged Jedi Knight.

My bad. :blush:

Oh, right, I suppose now you're all assuming the guy in his signature is a homeless naked lightning turtle fish guy. Real funny. :hmpf:

Anyway, back on topic now, I really don't care much for Ahsoka anyway, she's sort of an idiot. :laugh:

At least Anakin gets a taste of his own medicine in the CW movie.

Edited by Strikerâ„¢

Its a while now since I read the ROTS novel but the novel has a lot more insights into why Anakin wasn't granted the rank of Master. My fuzzy memory seem to recall its more to do with the fact that the Jedi Council itself don't fully trust Anakin because of his close relationship with Palpatine. He was appointed to the Council as a rep for Palpatine not as a Jedi Master hence he didn't get given the title.

The novel also paint a slightly different picture of Anakin. The main reason he is desperate to be a Master is so that he can access some Jedi archives to try find a way to save Padme.

Bingo! :wink: And any fictional reasons can be made up as they go along.

I guess we'll have to keep watching TCW to find out! :tongue:

And yes, there already is a thread about this. So, could a mod please merge these topics?

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Thanks, WhiteFang! :classic:

By the way, if anyone is really curious about this Ahsoka issue, you can go to this G4 micro-site to submit the question (or any other CW related question you might have). The questions (or at least some of them) will be answered during the live presentation of Lucasfilm at Comic Con by Dave Filoni and other Clone Wars creatives, which will be broadcast on G4 on Saturday July 25th at 2:00pm ET/PT. :sweet:

I wont do it because I care too little. :tongue:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

I don't think you can/should generalize it like that. I, for one, don't hate her. :sadnew:

And who doesn't listen to Yoda? :tongue: Not even Anakin ever directly disobeyed him as far as I recall.

None of those other Jedi were manipulated by Palpatine, they were brought up by Jedi, didn't have their mother die in their hands, didn't lose their arm. So Anakin had a pretty rough life. He then became afraid of loosing the only other person he loved.

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering." :yoda:

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering." :yoda:

Nerd! :tongue: Hehe, just kidding.

But you're absolutely right. :thumbup:

On an even more unrelated note, I'd love to see some of those Jedi relationships in the Clone Wars cartoon, for example that between Kit Fisto and Aayla Secura! :sweet: It would add a lot to the character development aspect of the show (which it is quite lacking as of now IMHO :sadnew: ).

How about, jarjar messes somthing up while acting silly and winds up kiling her. and then tries to hide it until anakin finds out and then kills jajar :devil::tongue:

How about, jarjar messes somthing up while acting silly and winds up kiling her. and then tries to hide it until anakin finds out and then kills jajar :devil::tongue:

What did jarjar ever do to you oh thats right he called you funny names. :tongue:

I think she simply went on to bigger and better things. I think that the main reason the council gave Anakin a padawan was more of a learning exercise for the both of them. By the time ROTS came around, they both had learned a lot from each other and she moved on to a regular Master.

Either that or she is killed in a battle. :tongue: