I too, like Markypops, managed to take advantage of the 3 for 2 TRU offer.

There was no signage to indicate that Star Wars Lego was included, however the staff (Illford store) confirmed that it was and the reduction happened automatically at the till.

Good luck everybody.

I too, like Markypops, managed to take advantage of the 3 for 2 TRU offer.

There was no signage to indicate that Star Wars Lego was included, however the staff (Illford store) confirmed that it was and the reduction happened automatically at the till.

Today they had some signs saying that the LEGO SW was in the 3 for 2 offer and I took advantage of it. :classic:

Have Series 4 minifigures shown up anywhere except Tesco yet? In particular, WHSmiths or Argos? I'm really desperate to get some of them!

Me again...

John Lewis online has the series 3 minifigs for £1.50 a shot... http://www.johnlewis.com/231125093/Product.aspx

Interestingly though, I went to my local branch today (Newcastle) to see if the offer was in store too, which it wasn't... but I did find on the floor 3 boxes of series 2 minifigs! (I should mention if you are looking for the Spartan I wouldn't bother going to the Newcastle branch as I may have bought them all :blush:)

Edited by Spad

Have Series 4 minifigures shown up anywhere except Tesco yet? In particular, WHSmiths or Argos? I'm really desperate to get some of them!

No. I have seem them just in Tesco. Got a box at my Tesco in Watford. They had four boxes there.

Edited by ildefonso

No. I have seem them just in Tesco. Got a box at my Tesco in Watford. They had four boxes there.

None in any of the Cambridge Tescos. Bar Hill said they had 240 units, but location was "unknown". I checked Argos and TRU as well. Bah!

None in any of the Cambridge Tescos. Bar Hill said they had 240 units, but location was "unknown". I checked Argos and TRU as well. Bah!

Tell them that they are looking for an OFD (Off Fixture Display) shipper unit. My store has already started to get top up boxes to fill the cardboard display stand.

Hope this helps.

legoland windsor has only series 3 today

So did Legoland Discovery Centre Manchester, they had new BAM parts though.

Tesco Handforth Dean say they have 600 units in stock but I haven't been able to check yet.

So did Legoland Discovery Centre Manchester, they had new BAM parts though.

Tesco Handforth Dean say they have 600 units in stock but I haven't been able to check yet.

BTW, the BAM in legoland has parts (a LOT) to build an entire CLOWN AND FOREST MAN (SERIE 1), heads and hair of cheerleader and nurse, and zombies legs and hips

Still no Series 4 minifigures at Bar Hill Tescos, but I did just pick up the Harry Potter game for £12.48 and Minotaurus for £4.75. The latter is so worth it for the parts (it includes a 32x32 green base plate), so I got three copies of that and two copies of Harry Potter (one to play with, one for the parts). Maybe they have them on sale at your Tescos? It's worth a look at these prices!

Series 4 on display at Tesco Extra at Newtownabbey-pretty well worked through and felt up :blush: But several pristine boxes too :laugh:

Sainsbury's at Sprucefield had a small supply on a strip hanger a few days ago but are all gone.

This is a post from Norn Iron :thumbup: -if you don't know then its not for you. :thumbdown:

Edited by Bad Dad

Amazon UK has the Battle of Naboo set for a great price of £17.99. Almost a third off! :thumbup:

I found Series 4 in Cherry Hinton Tesco (Cambridge) tonight and bought a whole box (looked untouched), as I didn't have time to feel them up!

They were on an Off Shelf Display like a previous poster said, not even in the same aisle as the other Lego.

I plan to open one set and keep one set sealed. I expect I will be selling the spares when I know which ones are spare.

I'm beginning to worry that series 4 won't turn up in Argos or WHSmith :cry_sad: . They're usually the first places in the UK that CM's appear in, but they've been around other shops for a while now. I'm just hoping they come in the next few weeks.

Amazon UK has the Battle of Naboo set for a great price of £17.99. Almost a third off! :thumbup:

Thanks dude. I would never have seen this. Amazon is the one site that I never check for deals. I could only order a maximum of 5 though :hmpf_bad:

Edited by chris_austin

Whsmith in Kingston bentalls centre have s4. Two full boxes, and a couple of boxes of s3 too. John lewis in Kingston have loads of s3 for £1.50 though.

Cheers, timbutnice

Whsmith in Kingston bentalls centre have s4. Two full boxes, and a couple of boxes of s3 too. John lewis in Kingston have loads of s3 for £1.50 though.

Cheers, timbutnice

Yay! I'm not in Kingston, but hopefully this means they'll turn up at my local WHSmith's soon. Thanks for the heads up, I'll give it a check at the weekend!

Amazon have some good prices for Prince of Persia:

Ostrich Race £6.49

Fight For The Dagger £18.99

Battle For Alamut £42.71

S4 spotted in John Lewis, Brent Cross. Along with S3, they only have one box out at a time. I've just picked up an opened box of 52.

Unfortunately, they don't yet have the newer Ninjago sets available on the Lego S@H site.

S4 spotted in John Lewis, Brent Cross. Along with S3, they only have one box out at a time. I've just picked up an opened box of 52.

Saw the S4 on GAME stores and at the Westfield LEGO store.

Saw the S4 on GAME stores and at the Westfield LEGO store.

All the way from Brazil?! You've got good eyesight!

Argos and WHSmiths in Hamilton, Scotland have S4 at £1.99 each. WHSmith's had 3 boxes out, and Argos had 1. The box in Argos had been quite thoroughly picked through, but in WHSmiths 2 were sealed and 1 was still about 2/3 full. I have made my speculations on the figures I got over in the S4 discussion thread.